PDA

View Full Version : Information Unveiling the BOOK OF ENOCH

Donald Logan
Nov 30th 2013, 08:02 AM
I am sure you have seen or heard about things the government, banks, insurance companies and others "do not want you to know" well, I have discovered something the canonizers of the Bible did not want you to know.

You have heard preachers tell you that Enoch was so close to heaven that "God said to him, come on to my house". That might have been so but I have always taught that the reason God took Enoch (Gen.5:24) "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him" was because Enoch was one of those quiet children that paid attention to everything that was going on around him and God knew that if he left him here on earth he would have "leaked" some secrets that would "upset the apple cart". You don't believe me? Then check this out.

Then on the other hand it is not inconceivable that Enoch is the originator of the book of Enoch.

Ge:5:1: This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Ge:5:18: And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begot Enoch:
Ge:5:20: And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.
Ge:5:21: And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begot Methuselah:
Ge:5:22: And Enoch walked with God after he begot Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
Ge:5:23: And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
Ge:5:24: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
Ge:5:25: And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begot Lamech:
Ge:5:26: And Methuselah lived after he begot Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:
Ge:5:27: And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.
Ge:5:28: And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begot a son:

What do you think; that these fathers were not talking to and teaching their sons about their beginnings. Remember Kunta Kinte in the movie "Roots" there were no written records, but the family genealogy and the "Book of the generations of the father was handed down by the spoken word. That is how we received the Bible by Abraham, Isaac and Jacob known as the Judaic tradition the books of the Chronicles and written under the names of Ruth, Esther, Job, and the prophets (not necessarily written by themselves but by others. King James did not write the New Testament. He did not even TRANSLATE the Bible. He hired or acquired scribes to to that. So the words of Enoch were handed down through the centuries and millennial years. Remember I said that is the reason why GOD removed him from revealing all of the mysteries that may have been premature. We do not know anything about the missing 18 years of Jesus' life, but someone did. We do not know everything that occurred while the Apostle Paul was in Arabia, but there were those with him that did.

Jesus told his disciples "It is not for you to know the times and the season of things yet to come" but you and I know now. Now GOD told Daniel (Dan:12:4) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: We (you and I) are living in the "time of the end".

Re:10:4: And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, (John said) I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. I believe that Enoch was present with the Sons of GOD; when GOD spoke; according to the recording Ge:6:6: "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Ge:6:7: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them." God was speaking the words written by John, prophesying the coming of the "Lamb slain before the foundation of the world". Compare Re:12:1: And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Re:12:2: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
Re:12:3: And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Re:12:4: And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Re:12:5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

I often wondered about the identity of this child. I thought him to be Abel at one time, but now that I read the words of Enoch, I see a different picture. I see the Lamb of GOD, I see the pre-incarnate Immanuel. And I find it not inconceivable that the book of Enoch would begin chronologically in the book of the GENESIS story of the separation between GOD and MAN.