PDA

View Full Version : Rom 16:24-25

clarkthompson
Jan 20th 2015, 01:30 AM
Romans 16:24-25 KingJames Version (KJV)
24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.Amen.
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you accordingto my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation ofthe mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:24-25

MKJV 24 May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ bewith you all. Amen. 25 Now to Him whois able to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of JesusChrist according to the revelation of themystery, having been unvoiced during eternal times;

These are my thoughts,please share yours.

24 This perhaps may havebeen where Paul planned for the letter to end but the Lord gave him more togive. Grace is what makes our walk in Christ able to happen. Jesus being ourLord is what makes life itself worth living truly without Him we have no life.

25 The one who establishedwas Christ; it is alone by His name that we are saved. The gospel is the loveof Christ, Him dying in our place so we do not have to be punished for our sinsbecause He paid the debt. The preaching of Jesus Christ, is something special,it is an honor to be able to share Godís word in any way form to anyone. We arenot going to have all the answers, He has all the answers, and we do not needto know everything to know Him.