PDA

View Full Version : Gal 2:8-9

clarkthompson
May 6th 2015, 12:38 AM
Galatians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)8 (For he thatwrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the samewas mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
9 And whenJames, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that wasgiven unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; thatwe should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Galatians 2:8-9

MKJV 8 for He working in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcisionalso worked in me to the nations. 9 and knowing thegrace given to me, James, and Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars,gave right hands of fellowship to Barnabas and me, that we go to the nations, but they to thecircumcision.
These are my thoughts, please share yours.

8 Peter was called to work with the Jews sharing the gospelwith them, Paul knew his work was with the Gentiles those that had never heardthe truth and never knew any scripture.

9 It took Paul time but he became accepted by the men of Godthis was because he was first accepted by God because he turned to God. Theyaccepted and respected Paul call, we should do this for those in the churchtoday when we see that their call is of God we need to back them.