PDA

View Full Version : Gal 3:1-3

clarkthompson
Jun 26th 2015, 12:17 AM
Galatians 3:1-3 King James Version (KJV)3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye shouldnot obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently setforth, crucified among you?
2 This onlywould I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by thehearing of faith?
3 Are ye sofoolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Galatians 3:1-3

MKJV 1 O foolish Galatians, who bewitched you not to obey the truth,to whom before your eyes JesusChrist was written among you crucified? 2 This only I would learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by worksof the law, or by hearing of faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in theSpirit, do you now perfect yourself inthe flesh?
These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Jesus died for us we are foolish not to accept Him, we arefoolish if we do not follow Him. If follow lies it is from foolishness becauseif we follow Him then why are we fooled. The truth is He died for us on thecross to follow something else or believe something else is foolishness,

2 We are never saved by the law but are found guilty by thelaw we are only saved by Christ having been on that cross in our place. We receiveHis Holy Spirit our inheritance because of our faith in Him because of Hisdeath thru His grace. Following the law never gave anyone the Spirit.

3 We are not to come to God and receive the Spirit and thenwalk in the flesh, we can not live the life He wants of us without the Spiritthat is why He has given us it.