PDA

View Full Version : Gal 6:17-18

clarkthompson
Jun 10th 2016, 12:02 PM
Galatians 6:17-18 King James Version (KJV)17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Galatians 6:17-18
MKJV 17 For the rest, let no one give troubles to me, for I bear in my body the brands of the Lord Jesus. 18 Brothers, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

17 We are not to let men cause trouble for us or another way of saying it is to allow men to prevent us from serving the Lord, Paul is not saying he donít care about people but that he wonít let them put limits on Godís work. Paul was beaten a persecuted like many Christians had but God still had a plan for Paul so men could not do away with him till it was Godís will.

18 We can not live as Christians without grace, we are sinners saved by the grace of Jesus. He Spirit is what gives us life and lets live our life for Him.

Frances
Jun 15th 2016, 07:31 AM
The two verses you quoted come after Paul refered to circumcision (or any other outward sign) not being necessary for Salvaton, and that because of the Cross of Christ he was 'dead'to such worldly things.