PDA

View Full Version : Power through Grace

dga
Apr 23rd 2017, 05:28 PM
In the book of Acts 4:33 (https://www.christianforums.com/bible/acts-of-the-apostles/4:33/), we can see that it is the grace of God, which is the stepping stone, for the power of God to be released and manifested in our life.

That liberates us, and helps us to realize, that we can not do anything in order to earn, or deserve the anointing and the power of God, in our live. Just as we have received our salvation by grace, so we receive the power and the miracles from God by his grace, and not just by believing the promises of God. I believe that God gave us his wonderful promises, because he loves us, and because of his grace for us.

His grace manifested in our lives, shows how unworthy, and incapable we are, to do any mighty thing or miracle for God. As apostle Paul said that it is the grace of God, that works in him.

grams
May 17th 2017, 12:26 PM
Romans 5:

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

daymangs13
Nov 20th 2018, 02:09 PM
2 Corinthians 12:9 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.We have to do things in his strength, not our own.

mailmandan
Nov 21st 2018, 12:08 AM
Grace is the unmerited favor of God, in which God shows us mercy, kindness, and patience instead of the judgment that we deserve for sinning against Him. God's grace cannot be earned by our actions or sincerity. Grace is based on the character of God and not on our sincerity, performance, or ability to keep the law. Otherwise, grace would not be grace.

Romans 11:6, "But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."

Galatians 2:21, "I do not frustrate the grace of God; for if righteousness comes by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain.”

2 Timothy 1:9, "who has saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity."

God's grace operates sovereignly in the lives of believers through His enabling power.

1 Corinthians 15:10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me.

2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our proud confidence is this: the testimony of our conscience, that in holiness and godly sincerity, not in fleshly wisdom but in the grace of God, we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially toward you.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.