PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Bible application recommendations

davidwettermann
Sep 18th 2017, 06:48 PM
As there are hundreds of Bible applications out there it gets very difficult to find the good ones. I personally mostly use Bible game / trivia applications as I learn a lot by using them.
I have been using these applications lately (I have an Android phone):

Biblegateway: you can read and listen to various Bible versions. It's very easy to use, I like it a lot. Also supports multiple languages.
Bible Journey Game: recently downloaded this one, looks like an interesting trivia application that has a campaign mode with lots of questions.
True or False (Biblical): based on a simple idea, true/false questions, but definitely entertaining to play!

It would be great to hear your opinions and recommendations!

jesusinmylife
Sep 20th 2017, 01:50 AM
Personally I enjoy and get a lot out of the You Version app.

davidwettermann
Sep 20th 2017, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the recommendation. I also used their Bible app before, it was very nice - though they didn't have a trivia/quiz mode (not sure if they do now).

BrighterLazarus
Sep 27th 2017, 07:10 PM
I haven't found my favorite yet, but Bible Trivia Quiz Game is entertaining. I'll try the ones you proposed, thanks!

Soldier_of_Faith
Sep 28th 2017, 04:13 AM
The standards that I use are Biblegateway and when I need a good concordance I use Blueletterbible.com

davidwettermann
Sep 28th 2017, 10:10 PM
I haven't found my favorite yet, but Bible Trivia Quiz Game is entertaining. I'll try the ones you proposed, thanks!

I also play that one for a while sometime ago and I liked it. Bible Journey Game actually has similar gameplay, you might like that too if you liked Bible Trivia Quiz Game.

The standards that I use are Biblegateway and when I need a good concordance I use Blueletterbible.com

Haven't heard about Blueletterbible before, thanks for the recommendation!