PDA

View Full Version : How to relate to islam in europe?

marius77
Apr 28th 2018, 09:37 PM
Im puzzled about this question. Several problems here.

1) You all know about the muslim rapegangs, islams genocide on christians in the middle east, use of taqqiya like talking peace and claiming to be the religion of peace while being underdog and violence when they feel they have the upper hand (this is how islam have spread, helped by a politically correct establishment thats willing to accomodate them in any way possible (only a few eastern/central european countries oppose islam openly, like Hungary and somewhat Poland and a few others).

Sources to give you some idea of what we are dealing with:
World map of christian percecution (notice the muslim countries): https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2017/january/top-50-countries-christian-persecution-world-watch-list.html
Muslim rapegangs in britain: http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/august/easy-meat-britains-muslim-rape-gang-cover-up

When talking to muslims and watching some interviews etc on the subject, it seems to me muslims have the impression europe has been given to them.

2) The church here in western europe in general seem uninterested in this issue, or rather involved in "interreligious talk" with muslims, while Muhammed (the one that established islam) was clearly a false prophet and its clear to me based on what i know satan is the one muslims refer to as "allah".

3) When talking about this i often get accused of fueling hatred, or being racist. How should i as a christian deal with this? Arent christians supposed to be the head, rather than the tail, and speak the truth? I have decided not to have children much thanks to this issue. I do not want them to grow up in a continent like this.

While i certainly do think this might have something to do with the endtimes and false christs/false prophets mentioned in the bible, id love to hear other christians view on this.

Jude
Apr 29th 2018, 03:25 PM
Some guy on the radio had this to say about it..

Islam Is a Conquest Ideology — Not Even a Religion’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/24/limbaugh-islam-is-a-conquest-ideology-not-even-a-religion/

Jude

marius77
Apr 29th 2018, 04:14 PM
Some guy on the radio had this to say about it..

Islam Is a Conquest Ideology — Not Even a Religion’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/24/limbaugh-islam-is-a-conquest-ideology-not-even-a-religion/

Jude

That is simply the truth. The quaran even confirms it.

So how should we as christians deal with this? What should we think about churches that avoid this topic? They talk about peace, love and forgiveness - loving our enemies, well this is true and part of being christian, however are we to support or dont care about suicidal politics that let people that probably will comit genocide against us some years down the line in on humanitarian terms? Are we humanitarian or are we christian? How should a diciple of Jesus react to this? Just trust in God and hope it will sort itself out?

But despite putting our trust in God above everything (which ive done), doesnt giving people the impression the church support this multicultural/multireligious project alienate people that might have come to the church for support/help and maybe found faith?

OutlawBibleStudent
May 16th 2018, 03:52 AM
I don’t think very much, at all, of Christian religious groups that avoid the Muslim problems. Islam is the enemy of Christianity. Muslims want to conquer Christians in Europe and move even further west to the Americas, until the whole world is controlled by Muslims and governed under the Islamic faith — no exceptions. We don’t get violent or nasty, but we deal with this situation by speaking-up for our beliefs, by informing governmental leaders of our opinions, by using any personal skills we have to get our message out, and by praying to our God. Be aware, it will not make us popular, but we should please God first. Because we are in/near the endtimes at this point, we may not even win, but to fight on the correct side in the battle is very important.

Fenris
May 16th 2018, 02:11 PM
Older article, but still good.

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ

By Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez

I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, some of whom brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.