PDA

View Full Version : In the presence of evil

Pbminimum
May 29th 2018, 06:09 PM
I've witnessed to a lot of people over the years. I've seen some pretty evil stuff scattered over that time span, but I was looking square at a God hater, a church hater, and a Christian hater this past weekend.
My friend actually got physically ill after we left. I firmly believe that the man we shared with ( or attempted to ) was demon possessed.

Has anyone here experienced anything like this ?

Scooby_Snacks
Jun 1st 2018, 01:41 AM
I have experienced demonic "oppression" and sense this in a physical manner sometimes like your friend coming into contact with others.
Unbelievers (very generally speaking) have the spirit of anti-Christ so there could be a myriad of demonic influences or strongholds?
I do not understand why I sense evil or good physically at times. It is kind of debilitating?
I have determined it is to protect me for one (because God is good) to give me a heads up---Still waiting on that full answer or whether it could ever be of help to anyone else or God.
For certain if someone is spouting hate toward Christ there is some reason-- but not always demon possession IMO.
Maybe that is why God holds wisdom as an upmost important attribute that can be obtained.

ProDeo
Jun 1st 2018, 06:16 AM
I can mention 3 cases of possible (emphasis added) demon possession. All 3 occasions is about the eyes of the person.

#1. The arrest of Charles Mason. The picture of him in the local paper was frightening, those glowing eyes. I wasn't a Christian at that time but that photo made me realize the devil was real.

#2. Still not a Christian. I was walking home at night when I realized someone was speedily approaching me from behind. I turned around and looked at a man who unnaturally moved his body parts, glowing rolling eyes expressing madness, despair. When I kept looking at him (it all happened in 2-3 seconds) fear came in his eyes and he ran away as quick as he could. Maybe he had used too much drugs, I don't know, but odd it was.

#3. I was a Christian for 2-3 years and was walking in the center of the city together with loads of other people when a young man passed and our eyes met by accident. I never seen eyes with so much anger and hatred.

---

It is said, and I am not sure if it is a myth, people in his near presence of Hitler at times felt demonic influence.

Pbminimum
Jun 6th 2018, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the comments. I have seen / felt some similar things as well.

I'm not one to talk about the demonic or to embellish the spiritual war around us. I do know what I've seen though. I've witness the enemy speaking through people and knew it's source without seeing with my eyes.

Except for one time in my life.... and I'm 47. I'm a little reluctant to talk about it even now.

TrustGzus
Jun 6th 2018, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the comments. I have seen / felt some similar things as well.

I'm not one to talk about the demonic or to embellish the spiritual war around us. I do know what I've seen though. I've witness the enemy speaking through people and knew it's source without seeing with my eyes.

Except for one time in my life.... and I'm 47. I'm a little reluctant to talk about it even now.

Are you me?

Married for 26 years.

Hmmm. Wonder what else.

Pbminimum
Jun 6th 2018, 02:39 PM
Are you me?

Married for 26 years.

Hmmm. Wonder what else.

Do you like barbeque ?

TrustGzus
Jun 6th 2018, 02:46 PM
Do you like barbeque ?

I’m not gaga over it, but I do like it. What year did you get saved?

Slug1
Jun 6th 2018, 02:48 PM
I’m not gaga over it, but I do like it. What year did you get saved?Come on up and eat some BBQ I smoke for no less than 8 hours :P

Pbminimum
Jun 6th 2018, 02:51 PM
I’m not gaga over it, but I do like it. What year did you get saved?

1999 at the age of 28.

You ain't had good barbeque ... you must be a yankee ? lol

Pbminimum
Jun 6th 2018, 02:53 PM
Come on up and eat some BBQ I smoke for no less than 8 hours :P

Amen... That's what I'm talking about. :D

TrustGzus
Jun 6th 2018, 03:39 PM
1999 at the age of 28.

You ain't had good barbeque ... you must be a yankee ? lol

Awesome. But our paths diverge there. 1986 at the age of 15.