PDA

View Full Version : weight

kater
Sep 1st 2006, 08:40 PM
How much did i weigh when u were born???

i weighed 2lbs 10 oz

judi<>><
Sep 1st 2006, 08:47 PM
Since I don't know when you were born... how would I know?? I mean... it would be a shot in the dark... I am guessing you probably didn't weigh anything when I was born (i.e. that you were not born yet??? ) :lol:

Um... My Mom says none of her kids weighed more than 7 lbs. More than that, I can't say!

ejant
Sep 1st 2006, 09:29 PM
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: Very interesting question you ask. I can tell you this. I was born at a very young age.

Pleroo
Sep 1st 2006, 09:40 PM
How much did i weigh when u were born???

i weighed 2lbs 10 oz

Seriously? 2 lbs?!!! I didn't think a baby could survive at that weight!

SethElijah
Sep 1st 2006, 10:04 PM
I weighed about 6 pounds when I was born. My sisters twins were each just under 4 lbs. When they were born and in the NICU for a month we saw some very small babies. One baby weighed in at about 14oz. I could not beleive how small he was. My nephews fit in one of my hands, so you can imagine.

Pleroo
Sep 1st 2006, 10:38 PM
I weighed about 6 pounds when I was born. My sisters twins were each just under 4 lbs. When they were born and in the NICU for a month we saw some very small babies. One baby weighed in at about 14oz. I could not beleive how small he was. My nephews fit in one of my hands, so you can imagine.

14 oz. :o That is truly amazing! I didn't know that was even possible.

kater
Sep 1st 2006, 10:51 PM
Yep i weighed 2 lbs 10 oz.......but i am a twin too so there were 2 of us and we were also 3 months early

kater
Sep 1st 2006, 10:52 PM
we were also in the hospital for a little while but were fine now.....after heart and eye surgery

Pleroo
Sep 2nd 2006, 05:18 PM
we were also in the hospital for a little while but were fine now.....after heart and eye surgery

Glad to hear it! :) :hug: That must have been a scary time for your parents.

BlessedAngel
Aug 16th 2007, 02:31 PM
8 lbs and 6 oz I think