PDA

View Full Version : What if I told you I have seen levels of Heaven?

moonglow
Sep 26th 2006, 11:07 PM
Would you believe me or think I just went off the deep end? Would you want to know what its like...or not? How could I ever explain it...:hmm: I could try to explain it with words, but a picture would be better...if I can draw it..with my hand that shakes so much I don't know if I can do a very good job.

When I worship God in spirit...I see levels of Heaven...maybe its because of my brain problem that I can do this...I don't know. I don't talk about this alot on the board...you all know I have dsyexlia...and I struggle with my reading and especially my spelling and math I just cannot do. There are many things I don't ever talk about that I simply cannot do...when I try to learn those things that come easy for others I can almost feel a physical block in my brain, blocking it stopping me from understanding, from getting it.

For years when I would ask someone, how do you spell a certain word they had to tell me one letter at a time...I had to THINK about how that letter looked in my mind first, then write it down. I couldn't retain but one letter at a time in my mind. Now I am a little faster on recalling what a letter looks like, but only because I have done it over and over again. Just to give you and idea of ONE thing I struggle with.

Anyway what brought this on...I was reading an article in Scientific American Mind about a Savant...they used to called them idot savants because they were retarded but yet also a genius in certain things...it was interesting how they think the savants mind works...part of it is nonworking, not there at all...so they think other parts become enchanced to compenstate for the parts that doesn't work. The man in this article can't even dress himself yet can do things I could never dream of doing! Its really amazing...

I don't like to talk about what I can't do, it hurts too much...but just briefly to give you an idea...I rarely understand the homework Nate brings home from school...it makes little sense to me and he is just in fourth grade. I started having problems with understanding his school work when he was in first grade. If that isn't an ego buster, I don't know what is....:cry: Its humilating..makes me feel stupid, retarded, dumb, brain damaged, worthless...:cry: So I don't talk about it...why talk about something I can do nothing about?

I had all the testing done years ago...I could explain how my brain works ..or why it doesn't work like it should...but I really don't want too...at least not right now. So maybe God gave me this gift to help me get through this life that makes so little sense to me...and the people in it.

I want to talk about how I can see Heaven...and do you want to know what its like? If you don't believe me, that is ok..

I just want to share with my friends on here and give back a little of what you have given to me.

God bless

cheech
Sep 26th 2006, 11:28 PM
Ya know...I can't really say what someone can and can't do because how do I know what God allows and what he doesn't? I have dreams (slug can testify to this) and although I've always said I don't have prophetic dreams and stand by that, there were things I did in my dreams (such as spiritual work) that I am now doing and never thought I would. I never planned to go down this road but now that I'm here and I think back to a several of my dreams, I can see the connection. Will some not believe this? Sure...but I don't really care because I know what I know and that's all that matters. No...I don't go talking about it alot but there have been times I have.

I wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say. If it's true...great! If it turned out to be a figment of your imagination...so what? It's a peaceful and comforting thought and there is nothing wrong with that. Who cares what someone else thinks...all that matters is your relationship between you and God.

Debra R
Sep 27th 2006, 01:58 AM
Would you believe me or think I just went off the deep end? Would you want to know what its like...or not? How could I ever explain it...:hmm: I could try to explain it with words, but a picture would be better...if I can draw it..with my hand that shakes so much I don't know if I can do a very good job.

When I worship God in spirit...I see levels of Heaven...maybe its because of my brain problem that I can do this...I don't know. I don't talk about this alot on the board...you all know I have dsyexlia...and I struggle with my reading and especially my spelling and math I just cannot do. There are many things I don't ever talk about that I simply cannot do...when I try to learn those things that come easy for others I can almost feel a physical block in my brain, blocking it stopping me from understanding, from getting it.

For years when I would ask someone, how do you spell a certain word they had to tell me one letter at a time...I had to THINK about how that letter looked in my mind first, then write it down. I couldn't retain but one letter at a time in my mind. Now I am a little faster on recalling what a letter looks like, but only because I have done it over and over again. Just to give you and idea of ONE thing I struggle with.

Anyway what brought this on...I was reading an article in Scientific American Mind about a Savant...they used to called them idot savants because they were retarded but yet also a genius in certain things...it was interesting how they think the savants mind works...part of it is nonworking, not there at all...so they think other parts become enchanced to compenstate for the parts that doesn't work. The man in this article can't even dress himself yet can do things I could never dream of doing! Its really amazing...

I don't like to talk about what I can't do, it hurts too much...but just briefly to give you an idea...I rarely understand the homework Nate brings home from school...it makes little sense to me and he is just in fourth grade. I started having problems with understanding his school work when he was in first grade. If that isn't an ego buster, I don't know what is....:cry: Its humilating..makes me feel stupid, retarded, dumb, brain damaged, worthless...:cry: So I don't talk about it...why talk about something I can do nothing about?

I had all the testing done years ago...I could explain how my brain works ..or why it doesn't work like it should...but I really don't want too...at least not right now. So maybe God gave me this gift to help me get through this life that makes so little sense to me...and the people in it.

I want to talk about how I can see Heaven...and do you want to know what its like? If you don't believe me, that is ok..

I just want to share with my friends on here and give back a little of what you have given to me.

God bless

Oh Julie :hug:
I believe you. I would like to know what you saw.
God does still show people visions sometimes.

Please don't feel bad about the things you cannot do. There are many things that are hard for me. Sometimes I think I am stupid :blush:. Everyone has things they struggle with in one degree or another.

You are very special and don't you forget it :hug:.

So share with us when you are ready.
Love you :hug:

moonglow
Sep 27th 2006, 03:07 AM
Thanks you two...:) Yea I know everyone has things they struggle with...what I deal with isn't quiet the same...but nevermind that is ok...I have survived living this way all my life and through the grace of God I will continue to survive with it...;)

Just a little tonight as I am getting tired and would like this to make some sort of sense...and try to paint a picture with words the best I can...plus I want to have some scriptures to back up some of this. Now I have totally no idea if what I see in my spirit or mind is just for me...that for someone else they may see something totally different...I don't know.

One part of this level of Heaven are what appears to me to be two mountains...huge dark mountains...I suppose they mean something but I only know about one. One is where God is at, but I cannot go there because I am not dead yet...I can only look up and see something similar to this passage:

Exodus 19

16 Then it came to pass on the third day, in the morning, that there were thunderings and lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mountain; and the sound of the trumpet was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled. 17 And Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. 18 Now Mount Sinai was completely in smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire. Its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly. 19 And when the blast of the trumpet sounded long and became louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him by voice. 20 Then the LORD came down upon Mount Sinai, on the top of the mountain. And the LORD called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up.

While this all sounds kind of spooky the clouds I see are lit up on this one mountain, the one on the right side, with a beautiful light that just draws you there...the clouds sit on top of this mountain and I see angels going in and out of there...there is this opening in the underside of the cloud...and inside is a brillant pure white light that just lights up the clouds in a way a thunderstorm can only briefly do with a flash of lightening. Only this is lit up constantly, not just flashing of lights. There is no rumbling, or fire like the above passage or smoke. Its glorious and wonderful...not fearful or spooky by any means. There is always music too and sometimes from the cloud, the place of God, He sends out like aruras across the sky in time with the music! Its really awsome to see...and you can feel them too, not just see them.

Down below this there are many people sometimes seeming solid in human bodies and other times more like spirits...I go back and forth even from a spirit forum to my body...it all very natural and very freeing actually. There is a river that runs between these two mountains and when they reach the mountains based, it goes into a water fall. The water isn't just any old water either, its living water...:)

more tomorrow when I am not so tired...sorry.

God bless

Debra R
Sep 27th 2006, 03:25 AM
Thanks you two...:) Yea I know everyone has things they struggle with...what I deal with isn't quiet the same...but nevermind that is ok...I have survived living this way all my life and through the grace of God I will continue to survive with it...;)

Just a little tonight as I am getting tired and would like this to make some sort of sense...and try to paint a picture with words the best I can...plus I want to have some scriptures to back up some of this. Now I have totally no idea if what I see in my spirit or mind is just for me...that for someone else they may see something totally different...I don't know.

One part of this level of Heaven are what appears to me to be two mountains...huge dark mountains...I suppose they mean something but I only know about one. One is where God is at, but I cannot go there because I am not dead yet...I can only look up and see something similar to this passage:

Exodus 19

16 Then it came to pass on the third day, in the morning, that there were thunderings and lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mountain; and the sound of the trumpet was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled. 17 And Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. 18 Now Mount Sinai was completely in smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire. Its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly. 19 And when the blast of the trumpet sounded long and became louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him by voice. 20 Then the LORD came down upon Mount Sinai, on the top of the mountain. And the LORD called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up.

While this all sounds kind of spooky the clouds I see are lit up on this one mountain, the one on the right side, with a beautiful light that just draws you there...the clouds sit on top of this mountain and I see angels going in and out of there...there is this opening in the underside of the cloud...and inside is a brillant pure white light that just lights up the clouds in a way a thunderstorm can only briefly do with a flash of lightening. Only this is lit up constantly, not just flashing of lights. There is no rumbling, or fire like the above passage or smoke. Its glorious and wonderful...not fearful or spooky by any means. There is always music too and sometimes from the cloud, the place of God, He sends out like aruras across the sky in time with the music! Its really awsome to see...and you can feel them too, not just see them.

Down below this there are many people sometimes seeming solid in human bodies and other times more like spirits...I go back and forth even from a spirit forum to my body...it all very natural and very freeing actually. There is a river that runs between these two mountains and when they reach the mountains based, it goes into a water fall. The water isn't just any old water either, its living water...:)

more tomorrow when I am not so tired...sorry.

God bless

Do you feel peace when you see this? It sounds beautiful. What does it look like on the other mountain? Are the two mountains the same? That is very interesting.

I have to get to sleep too. Work has been very tiring lately.
Hope you have a good night.

ComeLordJesus
Sep 27th 2006, 03:37 AM
I look forward to hearing more about the visions you have seen of heaven.:)

Moonglow we all have problems that hinder us on earth. I get very confused at times and have blocks of time erased. Other problems more serious too. Please don't let your problems you described ever get you down. But if you do get down know we all love you and are here to support you in whatever is happening.:)

What a blessing God has given you and us with the visions of heaven.:) Thanks for sharing and please tell us more.:)

moonglow
Sep 27th 2006, 03:07 PM
Do you feel peace when you see this? It sounds beautiful. What does it look like on the other mountain? Are the two mountains the same? That is very interesting.

I have to get to sleep too. Work has been very tiring lately.
Hope you have a good night.

The mountians appear to be the same roughly I guess, rocky and rough actually like the highest mountain peaks here but with no snow and its not cold on them...sometimes Jesus will take me on top of the other mountain to show me things. I should say the clouds where God is at..in a way are lit thunderstorm clouds, always moving and changing shapes and the light inside moves too..like when lightening travels around inside a cloud...only in these clouds they never go dark like in a thunderstorm cloud where you have to wait for the next round of lightening to see them...they are always lit up...its just in some areas they get brighter at times as if lightening was in there...but I dont think its lightening at all of course...the whole thing radiates life! Since all life does come from God you would expect Him being at the center of it to be filled with life and the light of Him that burns so brightly...always moving and changing making the clouds even look alive. :)

What I feel in seeing this is such a deep yearning for God that goes throughout my whole being...the urge to go there is great and its actually painfull in a way that is unlike any other known pain, to have to leave there and come back here to the real world. Its causes a deep ache inside of me...though in time I have gotten used to having to 'come back' so it doesn't hurt as much.

There is no sun there...at times it darker and at times it lighter depending on what is going on...its kind of like being on another planet in space is the only way I can describe it... There are things I see all the time though I have no clue what it is or what its for.

But let me go on and tell you what else I see...

There is a walkway that circle around throughout this place with no steps on it and its silver colored, very smooth so you can just glide along it and it passes along side the river and up to what I call the Throne Room where Jesus sits...which appears to just be floating there, nothing really holding any of this up. The Throne Room is just a regular square with smooth marble looking floors and an entrance way with two large pillars that go out to the smooth walk way...the other entance way goes out to where the people are when they are praising Him...Jesus can go out it and stand on a huge platefourm and look up at the rows of people singing and praising to Him.

I will say right here I have totally no idea what anything there is made out of ...the marbled floors I don't think are really marbled but its the closest thing I know of to describe it...and the Throne Room, while it has two places to enter and leave...there are no walls to it...I think its odd to have these entances where 'beings' go in and out of but with no walls you could really go out or in anywhere...lol. I don't think walls would stop them from moving through the walls anyway. Who knows...I see alot of stuff that I have no clue about and apparently its not important for me to know or I would have been told. So the Throne Room is literally open...except for the back wall...where Jesus sits, though I don't know if I could even call it a wall ...only that something is there like a wall, a barrier...so no one can appoach Him from behind...it wouldn't be proper.

Jesus actually rarely sits on His Throne and while He appears physically to be seperate from God, He is not...there is this invisable connection there between them can one can only sense...I don't know how else to explain that. They are really One. I never see the angels clearly by the way...I can't describe them in any detail...its like they are like a blur...I think maybe the reason is so they don't become important to me possibly...my eyes need to be focused on what Jesus is teaching me and those there....sometimes I just watch and something I walk with Him. I also do not see Jesus' face in great detail either, I couldn't draw a picture of Him...or even of His Hands or feet that carry the scars on them...though I have wept at His feet and touched His hands...its kind of like being in a dream. What is going on there goes beyond our common senses of sight, smell, touch and so forth and I am seeing I think, through my spirit...plus I think its also because I am 'visiting' too...its kind of like looking at pictures on the internet of some place you want to visit someday...and while the pictures are great its just not the same as actually being there in real life. You only get a 'idea' of things until you really go there.

Anyway back to the Throne Room...to the left which goes out to the people...when the people are there they look like regular people but from the way they are dressed you can tell they are from all different countries from all over the world...in the clothing that suits their culture...all different skin colors and lanuages but all singing in one voice and sounding the same, at least to me and they are standing on silver smooth levels in layers...kind of like what you see in those large churches with choirs but no stairs, or steps or chairs...and it the levels and the people go up and up and up and up until you can't even see them anymore because there are so many! And Jesus will sing with them too...I don't see Him doing this all the time just having praises sung to Him though that is what the people want, He wants to be WITH the people and be apart of them and mingle with them and just be there for them.

At times all these people are no longer just singing, dancing in their human bodies but when the praises really get going, they all become spirits all dancing in the sky, no longer confined to just what their bodies allow them to do...they can retain their human shape and be brillant flashes of light and color swirling around ...or just be shapeless...moving as fast as a shooting star...even faster...all together and all in a joy that just tremendous. :pp I want you to look at a these pictures taken by the Hubble in space...this gives you a clue as to what I see as the spirits of people:

http://heritage.stsci.edu/2000/36/index.html

And I have seen something like this next picture when we are all dancing together...always a circle, a ring around the Holy Spirit who appears like a flame of fire in the center...this isn't quiet right of course in this picture..what I see it all gold spinning ..these that I see are literally millions of spirits swirling around and what it would look like from a distance in space:

http://heritage.stsci.edu/2005/12a/index.html

The flame is hot but never burns...the only one who can get inside of it is Jesus...because He is the Holy Spirit too...lol. But what we see, or at least, what I see, is for my benefit. The flame can and does radiates out onto the people too...its like a shock wave only you can see it fanning outwards and it connects all of us to each other and to God even more ...I don't even know how to begin to describe that...:hmm:

Heaven is most certain not dull and not just one big choir like in church forever standing in one place just singing either...its always different and always so utterly amazing.

oh and there is more too....;)

Debra R
Sep 27th 2006, 10:04 PM
That is awesome Julie :hug:

I was just sitting here thinking what heaven must be like. Reading your post made feel better :) I was thinking of how much joy Nathan must be having with Jesus.

moonglow
Sep 27th 2006, 10:24 PM
I have more to post but right now have to get supper and get Nate off to AWANA...I didn't want to dump too much on here at once or no one would read it...:rolleyes:

moonglow
Sep 28th 2006, 12:18 AM
Continuing..I wanted to add that in the celebrating the Lord, Jesus is usually right there with the people celebrating too! He has such joy all the time...never seems one bit worried or concerned about anything! Which I am not used too...:lol: I can't think of one person in my life that never worried or was stressed about anything! So sometimes when I go to Him with such anxieties and worries myself, He just doesn't respond to that...and yes I know there is a lession there for me...:rolleyes: Usually what He shows me has nothing to do with whatever I was currently thinking was a big deal...which really puzzled me for a long time then I finally realized my focus was on the wrong thing (obviously) that my focus needs to always be On God...not worrying about what other's are doing...life's day to day problems seems pretty tiny compared to what He is dealing with yet, He is never, ever upset, or stressed or in a hurry...never...though I did see Him very angry once...that was when the hurricane hit New Orleans. :( That was scarey! I curled up in a ball and peeked over my knees looking at Him, it was very frightening! ...He looked just like the bible says..His eyes ablaze!

You do not want to see God angry. I think He was so angry because of the horrible neglect that happened there in N.O....us watching people die on TV...it was horrible! Alot of needless suffering and Jesus suffered right along with them...He did...after His anger died down, He was in the flame of God and in agony as He felt what everyone there was feeling...each people that was suffering and dying because no one got them out...and not just in N.O. but all along the coast there. I saw all of this before the media even knew how bad it was too...so I wasn't at the time fully understanding His reaction. Alot of those people were already dead by the time the media started filming and realizing what was going on. :(

Believe me Jesus does know what each of us feels when we suffer for whatever reason. He grieves with us, He is outraged with us when some unjustic is done. He heart does pour out to us and He is with us always but more some in those times. But when the souls of those that died then started going up to Heaven I saw through God's eyes...like being high up in a plane and watching them rise from the city and the angels were recieving them with joy. Their suffering was over and God does not see death like we do...He does not see it with sadness...but only sadness over what brings death. When the souls comes they are recieved in love. They aren't suffering anymore...its over. And their life with God begins. :)

Revelation 7:16-17

16 They will never again be hungry or thirsty, and they will be fully protected from the scorching noontime heat. 17 For the Lamb who stands in front of the throne will be their Shepherd. He will lead them to the springs of life-giving water. And God will wipe away all their tears."

That makes me think of that woman they showed trapped on the blistering highway there in N.O...surrounded by the flood waters. Her husband wasn't doing so well and she stopped the police a few times telling them he needed help. They told her there was nothing they could do (though you have to wonder how the police got onto the highway in the first place)..and then one day he died. They had sat in that horrible heat for days with no food, little to nothing to drink, no shelter from the heat. When the police came by again, she told them her husband died...his body was laying under the bench she was sitting on. They told her to move the body away so she wouldn't smell it stinking...:cry: What a horrible thing to say...and they did NOTHING to help him. If he had gotten help he might not have died in the first place. But he is now protected forever from the noontime heat...

Now I know that terrible things happen all over the world everyday...horrible injustic going on and thousands die all the time....and I have seen some of these others, these other souls mostly from Africa actually, come into Heaven. And I know that Jesus must go through the same things with them also...I think the reason I was shown this I am guessing is because I happen to live in the country where this did happen. If I was living in China lets say, the Lord may have shown me His recation to something that happened there that resulted in alot of suffering and deaths due to human neglect and uncaring. If all I ever saw was Him reacting to what is happening on earth, I would never seen the peace and the joy that is there...then I would probably think Heaven wasn't such a great place...you seen what I mean? I only see what I need to see.

There are times He has to be in the Throne Room to deal with matters (I know this sounds soooo weird)...its like talking about a business man that would rather be at home with his family but sometimes has to go to the office to take care of important things...lol....such a poor comparison I know...:rolleyes:

He doesn't want to be the center of attention all the time there, as He is humble and wants to be with us and just be so happy, so filled with joy! Its really amazing...with all the world to watch over and He is celebrating! Well why shouldn't He? He did the work on the cross already...

One more post...;)

moonglow
Sep 28th 2006, 12:27 AM
Anyway going on...there is another part...when I said levels of Heaven I don't know how accurate that is...its like parts of Heaven...but I don't know how esle to explain it. There is another place that seems to be apart of this that I described but also seperate...I refered to it as the New Earth but honestly I do not know if this is or not...or if its just an extention of Heaven.

It does look like earth...its filled with hills, and valleys, and mountains and animals everywhere and running streams and lakes...there is only one building there that I have seen and only from a distance...it looks sort of like the Lincoln Memorial from the outside....all white, the front lined with pillars...I see people sitting around the outside of it but as I said I have never been inside of it so I don't know what is in there.

This earth is perfect...nothing can hurt you there you can literally do anything including float or fly, or swim with the fish! I went in the woods there one time and the streams were golden like I have seen in Wyoming before...a type of allege causes that golden color...its very pretty.

The people are just with each other, with nature, I watch the children play and chase the birds...and even grab the birds and squeeze them but the birds are never hurt...they are like rubbery toys but yet alive too! Its werid...and neat. I saw a young girl riding on a horse ...going so fast with the wind in her hair and then standing on the horse and not hanging onto anything and laughing ...and doing jumps and spinning around in the air and landing back on the horse...like I said, no one gets hurt there and you can do anything. :) You can pet any animal and not worry about being mauled...everything IS peaceful there...

Isaiah 11:6
In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard and the goat will be at peace. Calves and yearlings will be safe among lions, and a little child will lead them all.

Isaiah 65:25
The wolf and lamb will feed together. The lion will eat straw like the ox. Poisonous snakes will strike no more. In those days, no one will be hurt or destroyed on my holy mountain. I, the LORD, have spoken!"

In the background there are mountains and before them is like canyon...a huge one too, back behind the building. One time I was following Jesus who was walking out on the edge of this cliff on a stone that stuck out over the canyon..and got narrower and narrower...then disappeared...and Jesus just kept right on walking...and told me to have faith so I just kept on walking too...lol....on to nothing...but yet didn't fall either.

I have seen people there doing things, dealing with things..like one time we found a man that was laying on the banks of the river and appeared to be dead having drowned....well of course he wasn't. You can't die there. Jesus helped him get up and walked with him up over the hill into the valley where all the people and animals were and they talked. I just watch at these times, I don't know who they are, and only have an idea of what they are dealing with or learning...

Jesus spends time with everyone...one at a time...and yet inspite of so many, no one is ever neglected from Him. Time is different there that is for sure.

One time I was on the river in a boat with Jesus in the first place I told you about... the river that travels between the two mountains. Jesus was in front pointing the way while I guided the boat in the direction He pointed. Its just a simple wooden boat, nothing fancy like they have now and no engine. The water in this river can change like I said...it can grow very deep, or very swallow...it can be calm or it can be rough. As we were going along I usually see things, this time I saw some people standing along side the bank of the river with sack cloths over there heads...I asked Jesus what were those people doing just standing there like that with their heads covered. He said, they are sleeping.

I can only guess what He meant...I don't think He meant physically sleeping though....but possibly spiritually sleeping?

At any rate...the main thing of sharing this I guess is to let you know that we will always be learning...always be striving to better ourselves in Heaven ...and yes we will worship and praise God in a way that I never imaged (though some will say all this IS my imagnation...lol...if it is, it goes beyond me!). And we will be with those we love and always making new friends, well actually being bonded together as brothers and sisters even if you never meant them on earth.

There is more too...it just goes on and on and on...I am always seeing something new...always learning, always so free there! But hopefully this is enough. Take what you want from this and leave that rest...and may what you take bless you.

Debra R
Sep 28th 2006, 01:31 AM
Anyway going on...there is another part...when I said levels of Heaven I don't know how accurate that is...its like parts of Heaven...but I don't know how esle to explain it. There is another place that seems to be apart of this that I described but also seperate...I refered to it as the New Earth but honestly I do not know if this is or not...or if its just an extention of Heaven.

It does look like earth...its filled with hills, and valleys, and mountains and animals everywhere and running streams and lakes...there is only one building there that I have seen and only from a distance...it looks sort of like the Lincoln Memorial from the outside....all white, the front lined with pillars...I see people sitting around the outside of it but as I said I have never been inside of it so I don't know what is in there.

This earth is perfect...nothing can hurt you there you can literally do anything including float or fly, or swim with the fish! I went in the woods there one time and the streams were golden like I have seen in Wyoming before...a type of allege causes that golden color...its very pretty.

The people are just with each other, with nature, I watch the children play and chase the birds...and even grab the birds and squeeze them but the birds are never hurt...they are like rubbery toys but yet alive too! Its werid...and neat. I saw a young girl riding on a horse ...going so fast with the wind in her hair and then standing on the horse and not hanging onto anything and laughing ...and doing jumps and spinning around in the air and landing back on the horse...like I said, no one gets hurt there and you can do anything. :) You can pet any animal and not worry about being mauled...everything IS peaceful there...

Isaiah 11:6
In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard and the goat will be at peace. Calves and yearlings will be safe among lions, and a little child will lead them all.

Isaiah 65:25
The wolf and lamb will feed together. The lion will eat straw like the ox. Poisonous snakes will strike no more. In those days, no one will be hurt or destroyed on my holy mountain. I, the LORD, have spoken!"

Wow, that does sound awesome. And those verses match perfectly.

In the background there are mountains and before them is like canyon...a huge one too, back behind the building. One time I was following Jesus who was walking out on the edge of this cliff on a stone that stuck out over the canyon..and got narrower and narrower...then disappeared...and Jesus just kept right on walking...and told me to have faith so I just kept on walking too...lol....on to nothing...but yet didn't fall either.

I have seen people there doing things, dealing with things..like one time we found a man that was laying on the banks of the river and appeared to be dead having drowned....well of course he wasn't. You can't die there. Jesus helped him get up and walked with him up over the hill into the valley where all the people and animals were and they talked. I just watch at these times, I don't know who they are, and only have an idea of what they are dealing with or learning...

Jesus spends time with everyone...one at a time...and yet inspite of so many, no one is ever neglected from Him. Time is different there that is for sure.

Some of what you wrote here and in the other posts reminded of what I had read in the book of Enoch several years ago. I had just read a little of the book to see what was in it. :) I thought that was interesting that it spoke of mountains like you see with the lightening, how bright it is, he also spoke of a canyon and streams of water, a river.

That is way cool. I don't see how that could be just your imagination. It is too vivid.

One time I was on the river in a boat with Jesus in the first place I told you about... the river that travels between the two mountains. Jesus was in front pointing the way while I guided the boat in the direction He pointed. Its just a simple wooden boat, nothing fancy like they have now and no engine. The water in this river can change like I said...it can grow very deep, or very swallow...it can be calm or it can be rough. As we were going along I usually see things, this time I saw some people standing along side the bank of the river with sack cloths over there heads...I asked Jesus what were those people doing just standing there like that with their heads covered. He said, they are sleeping.

I can only guess what He meant...I don't think He meant physically sleeping though....but possibly spiritually sleeping?

Those with the sackcloths on their heads, and Jesus saying they are sleeping, that is very interesting. I would like to know too why they are sleeping.

At any rate...the main thing of sharing this I guess is to let you know that we will always be learning...always be striving to better ourselves in Heaven ...and yes we will worship and praise God in a way that I never imaged (though some will say all this IS my imagnation...lol...if it is, it goes beyond me!). And we will be with those we love and always making new friends, well actually being bonded together as brothers and sisters even if you never meant them on earth.

There is more too...it just goes on and on and on...I am always seeing something new...always learning, always so free there! But hopefully this is enough. Take what you want from this and leave that rest...and may what you take bless you.

Like I said before I don't see how it could be just your imagination. Those images are too vivid. If it is your imagination I would like to have imagination like that. :)

It does sound totally awesome. I wish I could see things like that.

moonglow
Sep 28th 2006, 02:47 AM
Those with the sackcloths on their heads, and Jesus saying they are sleeping, that is very interesting. I would like to know too why they are sleeping.

Me too...especially there...but sometimes what I see there, isn't really there in Heaven..its in the past. And I have never seen people standing in their sleep either...I think maybe they were believers but had gone to sleep in their faith..

Romans 11:8
As the Scriptures say, "God has put them into a deep sleep. To this very day he has shut their eyes so they do not see, and closed their ears so they do not hear."
:hmm:

In the Old testament people would put sackclothes on and throw ashes on their heads to show their grief or remorse for something either they did or the loss of someone...

Genesis 37:34
Then Jacob tore his clothes and put on sackcloth. He mourned deeply for his son for many days

But these sackclothes only cover their heads, so they cannot see or hear...in content from that verse in Romans, those that God closes their eyes and ears, did so first and didn't want to hear or see the truth...so He gave them wanted they wanted.

Oh I just read this all in content...its pretty interesting...maybe those I saw are the Jews He put to sleep for a time:

Romans 11

Gods Mercy on Israel

1 I ask, then, has God rejected his people, the Jews? Of course not! Remember that I myself am a Jew, a descendant of Abraham and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 No, God has not rejected his own people, whom he chose from the very beginning. Do you remember what the Scriptures say about this? Elijah the prophet complained to God about the people of Israel and said, 3 "Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars. I alone am left, and now they are trying to kill me, too."

4And do you remember God's reply? He said, "You are not the only one left. I have seven thousand others who have never bowed down to Baal!"[b]

5 It is the same today, for not all the Jews have turned away from God. A few are being saved as a result of God's kindness in choosing them. 6 And if they are saved by God's kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God's wonderful kindness would not be what it really is--free and undeserved.

7 So this is the situation: Most of the Jews have not found the favor of God they are looking for so earnestly. A few have--the ones God has chosen--but the rest were made unresponsive. 8 As the Scriptures say,

"God has put them into a deep sleep.
To this very day he has shut their eyes so they do not see,
and closed their ears so they do not hear."

9 David spoke of this same thing when he said,

"Let their bountiful table become a snare,
a trap that makes them think all is well.
Let their blessings cause them to stumble.

Let their eyes go blind so they cannot see,
and let their backs grow weaker and weaker."
11 Did God's people stumble and fall beyond recovery? Of course not! His purpose was to make his salvation available to the Gentiles, and then the Jews would be jealous and want it for themselves. 12 Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the Jews turned down God's offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when the Jews finally accept it.

Very interesting..gives me something to think about.

Thanks for your input Debra....:)

God bless

cheech
Sep 30th 2006, 02:20 AM
Well that's real comforting to think about :) Thank you for sharing that Moonglow :hug: I enjoyed reading it :)

FaithfulSheep
Sep 30th 2006, 09:14 PM
I just now had time to sit down and spend some uninterrupted time reading your posts. Julie, this is simply amazing! I agree with others that these "dreams" are too vivid and detailed to not be true.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share all this with us!

the J Man
Oct 1st 2006, 12:30 AM
That's wonderful Julie that the Lord showed you all that He has about Heaven. It is inspirational to read that.

moonglow
Oct 1st 2006, 01:10 AM
Thanks all...I am glad I could show people that God IS there and Heaven IS real...it really hurts me to see so many on the board struggling to find that connection with God...I wish I could show them these things too...I think it would be a wonderful, touching experience for them...

I know what its like to go years with little or no feeling that He is there...its hard. But the rewards are great when they do finally come. :)

God bless

SpartanII
Oct 1st 2006, 01:21 AM
I'm confused, are you conscious when you experience these visions or are they lucid dreams?

moonglow
Oct 1st 2006, 03:47 AM
I'm confused, are you conscious when you experience these visions or are they lucid dreams?

I believe I am awake...I image if I was hooked up one of those brain wave machines it would be very different then when I was up and about I am sure though...as far as I know I am awake...I do hear traffic noises outside and am aware of my stupid back hurting, things like that...but I am VERY focused on what is going on...whether they are visions or dreams, or something else I don't know. Sometimes I do dream these though too. Sorry I really don't know how to explain them beyond that.

karenmot
Oct 1st 2006, 04:07 AM
Thank you for posting this Julie -- I am moved beyond words.....

Seeker of truth
Oct 1st 2006, 01:18 PM
Beautiful post Julie. What an awsome gift :)

ComeLordJesus
Oct 1st 2006, 04:39 PM
Julie you are a jewel for sharing. It certainly has blessed me a great deal.:)

Debra R
Oct 2nd 2006, 03:14 AM
Believe me Jesus does know what each of us feels when we suffer for whatever reason. He grieves with us, He is outraged with us when some unjustic is done. He heart does pour out to us and He is with us always but more some in those times. But when the souls of those that died then started going up to Heaven I saw through God's eyes...like being high up in a plane and watching them rise from the city and the angels were recieving them with joy. Their suffering was over and God does not see death like we do...He does not see it with sadness...but only sadness over what brings death. When the souls comes they are recieved in love. They aren't suffering anymore...its over. And their life with God begins. :)

Revelation 7:16-17

16 They will never again be hungry or thirsty, and they will be fully protected from the scorching noontime heat. 17 For the Lamb who stands in front of the throne will be their Shepherd. He will lead them to the springs of life-giving water. And God will wipe away all their tears."

:cry: Oh Julie :hug: , I thank you for this, especially at this time :cry: . Your words have given me comfort.

I think the greatest sadness and sorrow we carry is seeing those things that cause death. I have often thought of Jesus weeping with the loved ones of Lazarus and thinking it was because he felt their sorrow and because of the sin in the world that caused death in the first place.

Love you. :hug:

quiet dove
Oct 3rd 2006, 09:09 AM
I curled up in a ball and peeked over my knees looking at Him,

This is the first time I have been in this chat. What a way to get me started moonglow!!

I havnt had time to read all of your post here but I will It is late so I must get some sleep. But my question is a selfish one I guess. How do you get to this place in the Spirit??

I want more.

moonglow
Oct 3rd 2006, 01:38 PM
This is the first time I have been in this chat. What a way to get me started moonglow!!

I havnt had time to read all of your post here but I will It is late so I must get some sleep. But my question is a selfish one I guess. How do you get to this place in the Spirit??

I want more.

I am terrible on explaining these kinds of things...but guess what what on the radio this morning? Adrian Rodgers explaining how to be WITH God...:lol: So apparently the Lord knew someone was going to ask this question and He knew I would struggle in explaining it....so talk about some excellent timing, uh? What is even odder, is this message comes from a dead man. Adrian Rodges passed away some months ago...:( They play his past sermons and also found a bunch of others that were never aired before...this could well be one of them.

You can read what he says about meeting with God face to face (through Jesus) and listen to his broadcast on this online:

http://www.lwf.org/site/News2?JServSessionIdr007=bcbjyz57b3.app8a&abbr=for_&page=NewsArticle&id=5438&news_iv_ctrl=1183
Do you know what quiet time is? It is fellowship with a holy God ...

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Love_Worth_Finding/archives.asp?bcd=2006-10-2
(listen online...he goes into more detail on this then he has in the article)

http://www.oneplace.com/Ministries/Love_Worth_Finding/article.asp?article_id=965
Knowing God Intimately
by Adrian Rogers

"And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend ... And Moses said unto the LORD, Now therefore, I pray Thee, if I have found grace in Thy sight, shew me now Thy way, that I may know Thee, that I may find grace in Thy sight ... And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he (Moses) said unto Him (God), If Thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence." Exodus 33:11-15

In Exodus, Moses prayed, "Lord, show me now Thy way." And we read in Psalm 103:7 that his prayer was answered: "He made known His ways unto Moses, His acts unto the children of Israel." Notice, He made known His ways to Moses. He made known His acts, or His works, to the children of Israel. Moses knew God in a way the rest of the people didn't. The rest of the people saw the works of God, but Moses knew the ways of God. They knew about God, but Moses knew God intimately.

One of the great problems in today's churches is that we have many who know about God but few who know God intimately. How sad it will be in the resurrection to meet a God face to face that we have not known heart to heart.

To Know God Intimately Is the Way of Rest

God says He will provide rest to those who know Him intimately. Verse fourteen says, "My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest." Now if you only know God casually, if you only see God outwardly, if you only see God's works; you will never have rest. As a matter of fact, you will be constantly pushing the panic button.

The children of Israel were constantly frenetic, worried, and murmuring. They saw the works of God. They saw God do His miracles. They saw Him open the Red Sea, give manna in the wilderness, and provide water out of a rock. You'd think they would have had a heart full of rest, but they were constantly murmuring. They didn't know the ways of God. All they knew were the works of God. Listen to Hebrews 3:10: "Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known My ways. So I sware in My wrath, They shall not enter into My rest."

There is nothing that will bring rest to your troubled soul like an intimate knowledge of God.

To Know God Intimately Is the Way of Stability

Knowing God also provides stability. Israel, who only saw what God did, was fickle. When God opened that forty-eight-lane superhighway through the Red Sea, they went through with towering walls of water on either side. They got to the other side, and all that water tumbled in on the Egyptians. Three days later — just three days later — they got out there in the wilderness and were murmuring. They were complaining! They wanted to go back to Egypt.

If you don't know God intimately, you'll not be a stable Christian. You'll be just like Israel was. You'll blow hot and cold.

To Know God Intimately Is the Way of Necessity

Not only is knowing God a good thing; it is a necessity. While Moses was on Mt. Sinai, the people gave up on God and built an idol. God then told Moses He would send an angel in front of them and defeat their enemies (Exodus 33:1-2). But He added in verse three: "…I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people: lest I consume thee in the way." He said He would send them. Boy, when Moses heard that, a chill went over him. And Moses replied, "God, if you're not going, I'm not going."

Learn this and learn it well. You can have provision and protection, and still not have God's presence. Now, that ought to frighten you. A lot of folks settle for eternal security. They say, "Well, I'm saved. I'm going to heaven. I don't want the intimate presence of God…" How sad — to know about God but never really know Him.

Moses knew God because he spoke to Him face to face. You won't know God merely by studying about Him. You will only know Him by communion with Him face to face. You cannot love a person until you know his ways, and you cannot know his ways until you spend time with him. That's what a quiet time is all about. You can’t know God if you don't spend time with Him.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Now keep in mind what he gives on spending quiet time with God is a general idea of how to go about it....everyone is different...while he says to find time in the morning, I am not a morning person at all! I hear about people saying they get up and get on their knees first thing in the morning...I would insult God by falling back to sleep....:rolleyes: My quiet time is generally in the afternoon AFTER I have done some bible reading.

This all didn't just happen over night...as he points out, it takes time. And we each come to God in our own way. I like using music...and I started out going to Him in praise and worship and asking to be forgiven for any recent sins I did...and thanking Him for many things. I pray all throughout the day too...as soon as I know I sinned I ask for forgivness...I thank Him for things throughout the day...I grumble and gripe about things to Him throughout the day...I am above all honest about my thoughts and feeling with Him because David was this way with God and the bible says David was close to God's heart.

you can't hide anything from Him anyway, so why not go ahead and talk to Him about it? Even things you think you don't like Him doing....above all, be honest.

I hope this helps...the relationship will grow and God promises us He will show us many things....(I will try to find that scripture later...gotta run now)

God bless

moonglow
Oct 3rd 2006, 02:46 PM
This first one is the one I was thinking of...I added the others because they seemed to fit.

Jeremiah 33

2 “Thus says the LORD who made it, the LORD who formed it to establish it (the LORD is His name): 3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Deuteronomy 4:29
29 But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Psalm 37:4

4 Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted;
he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.

God bless

quiet dove
Oct 4th 2006, 02:45 AM
Thanks moonglow

I will go to the links you put also. Right at this moment I cant but will come back and go to them.

QD

StevenC
Oct 5th 2006, 05:23 AM
Would you believe me or think I just went off the deep end?

Knowledge is a blessing from God, not all people have the same knowledge. Some understand this, others that, me I know I hardly understand anything at all and yet I feel amazed at times, the things I come to understand. It is God who determines what each receives in life, even their knowledge, and gives them according to His will. Who are we to judge what another says is God's gift, for God will judge all things. If a man lies, certainly he contradicts the Word of God, anything else we simply cannot judge because our lack of knowledge on something is not proof of its non-existance.

I too have seen a vision before and know only that it was of something I could have never known on my own, that it came from above was a certainty, though I can present no proof. I don't feel special for it, but I believe God will reveal more things through His servants.

-Steven

calisun
Oct 5th 2006, 06:43 AM
Moonglow.... what an appropriate username. I appreciate your honesty and well, bravery to put all that out there. I believe I feel a little better about having to live life now....I get so tired of it and incredible things like this.... fuel in a sense. A reason to keep going. (these are not suicidal statements just honest ones ) I will come back and re-read those parts I skimmed but - wow. What an awesome experience. And how much better I feel about some of my thoughts, ponderings, experiences etc.
Thanks
and God Bless You!

calisun
Oct 5th 2006, 07:21 AM
And these for you and whomever else:

Matthew 13:11,12 - "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven...for whoever has, to him shall more be given .. " (vs16).."but blessed are your eyes, because they see and your ears because they hear.."(17) "..many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see and did not see it and to hear what you hear and did not hear it.."

and this for me, you and whoever else:

Romans 8:18 "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us."

God bless

disiple56
Oct 5th 2006, 10:29 PM
I admire your courage Julie. I have had a couple of visions. Nothing as extensive as what you described. I was reluctant to discuss them with anyone for fear that they would think I was losing it.

It just may be that by your witness I will have the courage to share what the Lord has shown me. It could be that my reluctance to share the visions is why they are few and far between for me now. I guess I have to ask forgiveness for keeping them to myself.

moonglow
Oct 6th 2006, 02:13 AM
Moonglow.... what an appropriate username. I appreciate your honesty and well, bravery to put all that out there. I believe I feel a little better about having to live life now....I get so tired of it and incredible things like this.... fuel in a sense. A reason to keep going. (these are not suicidal statements just honest ones ) I will come back and re-read those parts I skimmed but - wow. What an awesome experience. And how much better I feel about some of my thoughts, ponderings, experiences etc.
Thanks
and God Bless You!

I understand perfectly how you feel...I really do. The bible does say God puts a yearning in our hearts for Him....for 'home'...and with the sins we see and hear all the time in this world its really hard to want to stay! Even Paul struggled with those feelings...

Of course neither you or I would 'do' anything we shouldn't do as we both know we are here for a reason. Being able to 'be' with Jesus in a sense honestly keeps me going at times when things seem to be such a struggle. What I put on here was a sample of some of the things I have seen. Most are personal...personal lessons I guess...personally building that relationship we are to have with Him. So for everyone it would be different I would think...but I don't know for sure.

I really struggled for a long time about whether I should ever post about these visions or not...at times I would hint about them in posts, testing the waters so to speak. I really didn't want to be torn apart for sharing them...that was a concern of course, but maybe a selfish concern? And for a long time I really didn't think I was suppose to share them either.

On another board on a fourm where I thought my visons would be accepted I tried posting one...well actually this one was a dream...and this one lady tried to accuss me of all sorts of things that I never said! She really blocked my being able to share because I spend most of that thread saying I didn't say the stuff she said I said....you know those kind of thread? :(

At any rate it really discouraged me from trying to share anything again..:( But then one day I was on here and just felt like it was time...regardless of how it was recieved. You know sometimes I dream or see things from the past...I see Jesus when He was on earth doing the things He did. I don't understand much of it though and maybe its because we are to share what we see or dream about...and maybe it will all fit together like a puzzle...:hmm:

Or maybe those things I don't think I understand, my spirit does...

Anyway I thank you and all of you for just being kind and not attacking on this. :)

Romans 8:18 "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us."

Excellent verse. :D

God bless

moonglow
Oct 6th 2006, 02:18 AM
I admire your courage Julie. I have had a couple of visions. Nothing as extensive as what you described. I was reluctant to discuss them with anyone for fear that they would think I was losing it.

It just may be that by your witness I will have the courage to share what the Lord has shown me. It could be that my reluctance to share the visions is why they are few and far between for me now. I guess I have to ask forgiveness for keeping them to myself.

I am glad my posts helped...:)

disiple56
Oct 6th 2006, 03:10 AM
Moonglow,

You mentioned seeing people standing with their heads covered and Jesus said they were sleeping. I was doing my nightly bedtime bible reading and I came across something that may shed some light on what you saw concerning those who had their heads covered.

Isaiah 29:10
The LORD has brought over you a deep sleep: He has sealed your eyes (the prophets); he has covered your heads (the seers).

ikester7579
Oct 6th 2006, 05:11 AM
The word heaven is mentioned 7 times during creation.

Creation in detail. (http://www.yecheadquarters.org/Creation9.0.html.1.html)

moonglow
Oct 6th 2006, 03:13 PM
Moonglow,

You mentioned seeing people standing with their heads covered and Jesus said they were sleeping. I was doing my nightly bedtime bible reading and I came across something that may shed some light on what you saw concerning those who had their heads covered.

Isaiah 29:10
The LORD has brought over you a deep sleep: He has sealed your eyes (the prophets); he has covered your heads (the seers).

I read the chapter on that to see who excatly it was refering too...which is the Jews and the false prophets...here is a little from a bible commentary on it:

http://www.studylight.org/com/bcc/view.cgi?book=isa&chapter=029
Coffman Commentaries on the Old and New Testament

These verses are parallel to Isa. 6:9,10, the passage so frequently quoted in the New Testament, being another reference to the source of Israel's perverse and rebellious behavior. God had judicially hardened the nation. This condition is here spoken of as "a deep sleep," an intellectual and spiritual "drunkenness," but not of wine or strong drink, and as "blindness." Widespread ignorance and misunderstanding prevail with regard to this condition.

Who causes it? There are no less than three centers of responsibility for the development of this condition. These are: (a) men themselves; (b) Satan; and (c) God.
In all ages of Israel's history, there were false prophets, and these were the ones addressed in this passage.

He had quiet a bit more to say on it but it would make this too long to read. But basically said those that harden their hearts towards God, God gives them what they want and makes them blind and deaf to Him and His Word...

That goes along with the verse I found in Romans:

Romans 11:8
As the Scriptures say, "God has put them into a deep sleep. To this very day he has shut their eyes so they do not see, and closed their ears so they do not hear."

In content it says this:

Romans 11

Gods Mercy on Israel

1 I ask, then, has God rejected his people, the Jews? Of course not! Remember that I myself am a Jew, a descendant of Abraham and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 No, God has not rejected his own people, whom he chose from the very beginning. Do you remember what the Scriptures say about this? Elijah the prophet complained to God about the people of Israel and said, 3 "Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars. I alone am left, and now they are trying to kill me, too."

4 And do you remember God's reply? He said, "You are not the only one left. I have seven thousand others who have never bowed down to Baal!"

5 It is the same today, for not all the Jews have turned away from God. A few are being saved as a result of God's kindness in choosing them. 6 And if they are saved by God's kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God's wonderful kindness would not be what it really is--free and undeserved.

7 So this is the situation: Most of the Jews have not found the favor of God they are looking for so earnestly. A few have--the ones God has chosen--but the rest were made unresponsive. 8 As the Scriptures say,

"God has put them into a deep sleep.
To this very day he has shut their eyes so they do not see,
and closed their ears so they do not hear."

9 David spoke of this same thing when he said,

"Let their bountiful table become a snare,
a trap that makes them think all is well.
Let their blessings cause them to stumble.

Let their eyes go blind so they cannot see,
and let their backs grow weaker and weaker."

11 Did God's people stumble and fall beyond recovery? Of course not! His purpose was to make his salvation available to the Gentiles, and then the Jews would be jealous and want it for themselves. 12 Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the Jews turned down God's offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when the Jews finally accept it.

But what I don't get is why I am seeing them in Heaven? I had a werid thought about this the other day...image this...when Christ was walking among the Jews and so many rejected Him and later on long after He had ascended to Heaven children are born to these Jews...taught the Jewish ways...they are also 'blinded' to Him...generation after generation blinded and made deaf until God completes His plans with the gentiles...now we could say how is that fair to those generation when God keeps them blind and deaf so they cannot accept Jesus until the right time and meanwhile hundreds of thousand of Jews live their lifes and die...and it would seem would go to hell...but what if they didn't go to hell? Not all of them?

God knows who will accept Jesus and who won't...but then being in a deep sleep they are unable through this time period to make that choice...so they die and are kept 'sleeping' until the right time...then when the right time comes they are given that chance to have their eyes opened and hear about Jesus and are already in Heaven because God already knew they would make the right choice even though they were unable to while still alive...:hmm:

I know that sounds sort of wacky and we are told you can ONLY accept or reject Jesus in your life time that once you are dead that is it...but if God has actually closed your mind to Him for a reason then how fair would that be because they really couldn't make that choice while alive?

:hmm: But then I didn't see thousands upon thousands of people like this...I only saw a few..

Oh well, its probably a stupid idea anyway...just thinking outloud.

God bless

calisun
Oct 6th 2006, 04:21 PM
not stupid at all.... there has to be things that aren't mentioned in the Bible else what mysteries of the kingdom of heaven would be referred to Matt. 13:11...........what if by God's definition of lifetime is different than ours?? His days are not our days, his hours not ours!!! Our brains should be allowed to work, He built them ! and as long as we don't go preaching the "what-ifs" I think its fine to think!!!! Some of us go 'deeper' that way and I think there's a reason for that... if nothing else to keep us going here eh?????!!!
God bless Julie!

moonglow
Oct 6th 2006, 08:43 PM
not stupid at all.... there has to be things that aren't mentioned in the Bible else what mysteries of the kingdom of heaven would be referred to Matt. 13:11...........what if by God's definition of lifetime is different than ours?? His days are not our days, his hours not ours!!! Our brains should be allowed to work, He built them ! and as long as we don't go preaching the "what-ifs" I think its fine to think!!!! Some of us go 'deeper' that way and I think there's a reason for that... if nothing else to keep us going here eh?????!!!
God bless Julie!

Yea sometimes I go so deep I get lost...:lol:

Oh I would never go around preaching 'what if'...I would have to have scriptures to back it up. I am very picky about things being backed up by scriptures!!

Well maybe one day it will dawn on me who those people were and why they were sleeping...:hmm:

God bless

Diggindeeper
Oct 6th 2006, 11:04 PM
Here's another thought...in the flood of Noah's day, even little children had to perish because no one was left alive, except those with Noah in the ark

But those little children would never have had a chance to learn of God...

moonglow
Oct 6th 2006, 11:51 PM
Here's another thought...in the flood of Noah's day, even little children had to perish because no one was left alive, except those with Noah in the ark

But those little children would never have had a chance to learn of God...

Well that is true...alot of babies and children died in the OT and actually still do today...but I believe God doesn't hold them accountable ..they have not sinned, don't know what sin is...and certainly couldn't understand the gift.

I believe God is merciful...:)

calisun
Oct 7th 2006, 12:14 AM
I agree that children are not held accountable - good theory though and maybe they could be some of the lost from the Noah's ark "age/era" - moonglow, by no means was I implying that you would preach your what ifs...the opposite in fact, that you aren't and dont', you are and since you dont, I would feel free to let your mind be led by Christ.:)

disiple56
Oct 7th 2006, 01:11 AM
When I was saved I saw something (I say I saw it even though my eyes were closed) that I didn't think was mentioned in the bible.

When the Lord came and I was filled with the Holy Spirit I could sense the Lord standing right next to me. It was as if he was a single person then he sort of expanded into a multifaceted being. He was still a single entity but he seemed to just fill the sanctuary.

I never understood this until I was reading in the book of Revelation. It spoke of the seven spirits of God. In the footnotes of the NIV it says "or the sevenfold Spirit".

When I read that I realized that I had been in the presense of the Sevenfold Spirit of God before I had ever heard him refered to in that way.

moonglow
Oct 7th 2006, 01:14 AM
oh I know what you meant...;)

Here are a couple of interesting verses...

1 Peter 3:18-20

18 Christ also suffered when he died for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners that he might bring us safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.

19 So he went and preached to the spirits in prison-- 20 those who disobeyed God long ago when God waited patiently while Noah was building his boat. Only eight people were saved from drowning in that terrible flood.

1 Peter 4:5-7

5 They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Now this is interesting...at least two verses saying the dead WERE offered the gospel message...:hmm:

I will have to do some studying on this...might post them on bible chat and see what kind of feedback I get from them.

God bless

moonglow
Oct 7th 2006, 01:16 AM
When I was saved I saw something (I say I saw it even though my eyes were closed) that I didn't think was mentioned in the bible.

When the Lord came and I was filled with the Holy Spirit I could sense the Lord standing right next to me. It was as if he was a single person then he sort of expanded into a multifaceted being. He was still a single entity but he seemed to just fill the sanctuary.

I never understood this until I was reading in the book of Revelation. It spoke of the seven spirits of God. In the footnotes of the NIV it says "or the sevenfold Spirit".

When I read that I realized that I had been in the presense of the Sevenfold Spirit of God before I had ever heard him refered to in that way.

Isn't that just awesome when that happens? When something is revealed to you and you don't realize the full extent of it until you 'just happen' to find the right scriptures?

I think that is so neat He does that.

I am glad you got to experience that! :pp

And thank you for sharing it with us...don't you wish you could just put what you see on here for others to see? Its so hard to just use words...too limiting ...

God bless

slightlypuzzled
Oct 7th 2006, 01:21 AM
I really think it is great that God reveals Himself in different ways to His children. I strongly believe that He gives us only so much as we can take, but maybe just a little more so that we will grow as we seek Him.

Diggindeeper
Oct 7th 2006, 02:42 AM
Moonglow, I've often thought about the little ones in the flood. They NEVER would have had a chance to learn anything holy or righteous, nothing about "a higher being" or anything like that...because the parents and most likely the grandparents and every acquaintance were only evil continually.

Now assuming this is who Jesus preached to (and I think it very well could be!) then, who knows? They possibly could be the ones whose heads were covered, and Jesus said they were sleeping.

I agree God is so, so merciful, not willing that any should perish...and I find it absolutely mind-boggling that Jesus would even go there, to preach to them!

Well, just my thoughts...

CML
Oct 7th 2006, 04:56 AM

Disciple:

I have been listening to Chuck Missler on the radio lately. You really need to hear what he has to say concerning Jesus' multi-dimensionality! It intrigued me greatly and fits in perfectly with what you experienced.

Go to www.khouse.org
then click "66/40 radio show"
then find "Luke 23-24"
listen to all 5 but if you're in a hurry then skip to the last one, part 5

-----------

Julie/MG:

I wonder if any of the visions you had might have actually been of the future during Christ's millenial reign on earth?

disiple56
Oct 7th 2006, 08:49 PM
Thanks CML! It is so awesome to hear it explained almost 6 years after I experienced it.

moonglow
Oct 7th 2006, 10:42 PM
Disciple:

I have been listening to Chuck Missler on the radio lately. You really need to hear what he has to say concerning Jesus' multi-dimensionality! It intrigued me greatly and fits in perfectly with what you experienced.

Go to www.khouse.org
then click "66/40 radio show"
then find "Luke 23-24"
listen to all 5 but if you're in a hurry then skip to the last one, part 5

-----------

Julie/MG:

I wonder if any of the visions you had might have actually been of the future during Christ's millenial reign on earth?

I don't know...I am not sure what you mean?

I want to listen to it also but it might not be until Monday when I can...when Nate is in school.

Thanks for your thoughts Diggindeeper...there are always appericated...:)

God bless

CML
Oct 8th 2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks CML! It is so awesome to hear it explained almost 6 years after I experienced it.

Does this mean you listened to it?? Yay!

CML
Oct 8th 2006, 07:45 PM
I don't know...I am not sure what you mean?

Well, during Jesus' millennial reign (the 1000 year reign of Christ....see Revelation chap. 20) things will be vastly different here on earth than they are now.

I was just wondering if you ever had thought about that. :)

moonglow
Oct 8th 2006, 08:13 PM
Well, during Jesus' millennial reign (the 1000 year reign of Christ....see Revelation chap. 20) things will be vastly different here on earth than they are now.

I was just wondering if you ever had thought about that. :)

Well yes, but my views on the thousands years are not...common...

I believe we are in the thousand year period now...reigning with Christ who lives in us...and the thousand years are not to be taken literally..its from the time of the first avent to the second...

I know what many believe Jesus will literally reign on earth and we will physically be reigning with Him...I was raised with this belief...but in studying this on my own, it makes no sense, because we are told their will be no sin either because of satan being bound...I also believe he is bound now...which simply means he cannot stop the spread of the gospel...no where does it say when he is bound sin stops. Which would mean there would have to be no unsaved sinners on earth going around sinning. So..excatly who would we be reigning over then?

http://www.studylight.org/com/bcc/view.cgi?book=re&chapter=020
Coffman Commentaries on the Old and New Testament

Revelation 20

4 Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given the authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their forehead or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

5 This is the first resurrection. (The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years had ended.) 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.

I believe the first resurrection IS when we become saved through Jesus Christ and are born again. The thousand years is the church age.

Verse 4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

And I saw thrones, and they that sat upon them ...
This is another proleptic vision of the blessed state of the dead in Christ, introduced for the encouragement and support of suffering and persecuted Christians. It was by this device that this prophecy "strengthened the faith of those who were suffering persecutions by giving them a vision of the final triumph of Christ and of the blessedness of his followers." Some millennial theories place these thrones upon earth, but there is no more reason to do this than to suppose that the "twelve thrones" occupied by the apostles during "the times of the regeneration" (Matthew 19:28) are actually upon earth. In fact, those thrones are exactly like these.

And judgment was given unto them ...
It is wrong to think that this means only the martyrs received judgment and sat upon thrones. "The thrones are occupied by the living, reigning saints, who have either suffered martyrdom or refused to worship the beast." It is also easy to miss the meaning of "the judgment" that was given unto them. It means that God's judgment was given in their favor, and not that the prerogative of judging other people was to be exercised by them. The New Testament makes it absolutely clear that that prerogative belongs to the Son of God alone (John 5:27). Another view is advocated by some who appeal to 1 Cor. 6:2,3 for support; but that passage also is devoid of any thought that judgment will ever be the prerogative of Christians. Judgment belongs to the Son of God alone. For further discussion of Christians "judging," see in my Commentary on 1 and 2 Corinthians, pp. 82-85.

And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded ...
Not these alone, but including these, is the thought. Even those who were beheaded are shown by this vision to have been favorably judged by the Lord and granted the right of glorification at the last day. "This assurance was of importance for the Christians of John's day ... even if they were called to yield up their lives, their sacrifice would issue in God's vindication of them."

And such ...
"In the Greek, this is literally and those who, a second class of persons who had not necessarily been beheaded." This forbids limiting this passage to the martyrs.

Worshipped the beast ...
Glorious indeed as were the martyrs, God also loves those who are faithful throughout life, regardless of the time or manner of their death. One may only deplore the over-emphasis upon "the martyrs" by so many commentators, as if the blessed promise of a passage like this pertained only to martyrs.

And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years ...
Again, this is exactly the same promise Christ made to the Twelve (Matthew 19:28), where he defined the period as "the times of the regeneration," a reference to the whole Christian age; and it is absolutely imperative so to understand it here. Neither did any of the apostles, nor any of those in view here, actually live a thousand years; but what is taught is that the reign of Christians with Christ will be a perpetual phenomenon throughout the whole Christian age (the thousand years).

And the souls of them that had been beheaded ...
"John sees souls, not bodies." The reigning here is not that of people who have been bodily resurrected from the dead. The thrones also are not upon the earth, but in heaven where this vision is centered.

And how do they reign with Christ? They do this in the spiritual sense of their victory over sin and temptation, doubt, fear, suffering, and persecution.

And they lived ...
Ladd read this as meaning "They came to life again"; but that is neither what this says nor what it means. It means that the righteous dead do not really die, in the sense of perish; they pass through death but continue to be "with the Lord." "Although they die, yet their souls will live and reign with Christ." "The selection of the term souls in this passage could not have been accidental, and it certainly indicates that the 'resurrection' in this place is not that of bodies."

And they lived ...
is described in Rev. 20:5 as "the first resurrection." "This can only be referred to that first awakening from sin to the glorious life of the gospel."

Of course...I could be wrong.

God bless

calisun
Oct 9th 2006, 03:47 AM
Awesome new avatar moonglow!;)

Debra R
Oct 10th 2006, 03:01 AM
I never could understand the thousand year reign.

I do agree the bible says that from the time of Jesus' resurrection until his return is the last days. So we are in the last days now.

And here lately the thought has been coming to me that we are in tribulation now. It could be because of all that has happened to my family, and even the things that are going on around the world. But in my opinion I don't see how any other tribulation could be any worse than now.

Just my thoughts. :)

moonglow
Oct 10th 2006, 03:11 AM
Awesome new avatar moonglow!;)

Thanks...:) I thought it was about time to change it...

Debra R I never could understand the thousand year reign.

I do agree the bible says that from the time of Jesus' resurrection until his return is the last days. So we are in the last days now.

And here lately the thought has been coming to me that we are in tribulation now. It could be because of all that has happened to my family, and even the things that are going on around the world. But in my opinion I don't see how any other tribulation could be any worse than now.

Just my thoughts.

For you and your family yes it is..Jesus said we would all go through trials and tribulations. If the Jews had believed in this part of the bible, I image they would have thought it matched perfectly when Hilter was killing them off...:cry: War world two had literally every country in the world engaged in war. The blacks taken from their homeland and made into slaves could have related to Revelations also. Many people of many races in different countries made into slaves would think this also! So many throughout history could. And some do think we have been in 'the' tribluation every since Jesus left. The first century Christians were nearly wiped out by Nero who said they must worship him as god, or die! He had them killed in some truly horrible ways too...all of Jesus' disciples died under him except for John who wrote Revelation.

At any rate...one day we will all find out.

God bless

servantsheart
Feb 22nd 2008, 05:56 AM
Oh, moonglow, I just read about your Dsyelia. I have never worked with a student with Dsyelia but I do know about it and I have a family member (by marriage) with it.
I work as a Pard Ed. with elementary students...I am 61 ...school has changed a lot since I went to school. Without being given the teachers manuel there is work from third graders that I am not sure what they need to do.
You are not stupid or any less of a person because your brain sees things in a 'flipped' or reversed order...I am sure you have tried everything...the only things that ended up helping family memeber was to use the "color transparacy"...and then he had to find the exact color that would make the letters go in the right direction when he laid this on top of what he was reading. He is does construction work for his dad...now that he can finally read his dad has given him a position in running the company. It was because my neice read about the color transparacy's and got them for him and they found the color that workd for him.
And moonglow I am the one who asked you today about your drawing...with your dream...I FULLY BELIEVE YOU. I believe you have a wonderful gift from Father God to have visions or to move out of this realm and into a supernatural real that God shares with you.
This is my understanding from my spirit when I read New Testament teachings about the Holy Spirit ...I believe that God is trying to move us into His supernatural realm, that we do speak in a spiritural language (unknown language) and this is God's spirit language...it is a very direct link to Him...I believe we can and do have visions from God, or dreams...my daughter has dreams. I see visions...God has shown me things as I meditate on the clouds and am praying. The most special one he showed me a couple of years ago. This was the first 'trance like' state I had encountered. Since I am an artist I believe he shows me things as paintings using his clouds or maybe he just gives this spiritural image as I am looking towards his heaven...I believe this one is relationship to a ministry God is giving to my daughter...anyway this one started with the image of a huge eagle with wings outspread. In his left tallon he held the church--shown as a pond or baptismal font and it was to my right. In his right tallon, actually atop it rested the earth( a round ball that looked like a globe). With the sm. pond. ..local church/my daughter's ministry seeing numbers being saved. It filled to over flowing and angels were around it. There were sm. white images coming into and out of the center of it. God said it was people being baptised and saved. He said the water never runs out.
Then the overflowing water crossed to the left and came up and over a beautifully shaped shell that was full of the 'living water'. It also spilled over and went further to the left. There was an even larger pond that was filled and over flowing. Here too were angels around the sides of it. The images were coming in and out being baptised. God said this in foreign countries. Then as you look towards the top of this body of water I saw a couple of angels leave the side of the pond and move forward a little. But they stopped. There formed another shape. This one felt differet from the start...It took on the shape -- lower half of an egg sort of shape--but with an open bottom. The top part was jagged looking...as I asked God about it he said it was an abyess...it was hell. The jagged top formed into flames. Then I saw something what looked like a primative ladder that hung down into this abyss. Then as I watched there were sm. black figures climbing the ladder and coming out of the abyess and going up into a portal in the sky just above them. God said these were the numbers being saved from going to hell becuaue of the greater number being saved here in the US and in foreign lands.
It ended with a huge pink angel. It was lying on its side looking towards heaven. I believe it was at rest because God was saying he had everything under his control and timing about her taking theology classes...(which has now come about)...then their were smaller angels surrounding the whole vision and they were viewing the whole pic..God said they are his 'protective' angels. They guard us all the time.
I have a sketch of all of this.
Now people can think whatever they want to of me too. I just know that I know that I know. God shares his secrets with me as he does with you, moonglow, and anyone seeking after Him and not too afraid to be shown the supernatural world our God lives in.
Please share more of your dreams...and moonglow you really should write down as much as you can about your visions, or dreams. My daughter and I try to always write down ours so those who come after us may see and learn from us...
May Father God continue to bless you with His special sharing of his secret things with you. You are special and don't forget it.

menJesus
Feb 22nd 2008, 10:35 AM
Moonglow, thank you so much for sharing these. This is awesome!

moonglow
Feb 22nd 2008, 04:32 PM
Oh, moonglow, I just read about your Dsyelia. I have never worked with a student with Dsyelia but I do know about it and I have a family member (by marriage) with it.
I work as a Pard Ed. with elementary students...I am 61 ...school has changed a lot since I went to school. Without being given the teachers manuel there is work from third graders that I am not sure what they need to do.
You are not stupid or any less of a person because your brain sees things in a 'flipped' or reversed order...I am sure you have tried everything...the only things that ended up helping family memeber was to use the "color transparacy"...and then he had to find the exact color that would make the letters go in the right direction when he laid this on top of what he was reading. He is does construction work for his dad...now that he can finally read his dad has given him a position in running the company. It was because my neice read about the color transparacy's and got them for him and they found the color that workd for him.
And moonglow I am the one who asked you today about your drawing...with your dream...I FULLY BELIEVE YOU. I believe you have a wonderful gift from Father God to have visions or to move out of this realm and into a supernatural real that God shares with you.
This is my understanding from my spirit when I read New Testament teachings about the Holy Spirit ...I believe that God is trying to move us into His supernatural realm, that we do speak in a spiritural language (unknown language) and this is God's spirit language...it is a very direct link to Him...I believe we can and do have visions from God, or dreams...my daughter has dreams. I see visions...God has shown me things as I meditate on the clouds and am praying. The most special one he showed me a couple of years ago. This was the first 'trance like' state I had encountered. Since I am an artist I believe he shows me things as paintings using his clouds or maybe he just gives this spiritural image as I am looking towards his heaven...I believe this one is relationship to a ministry God is giving to my daughter...anyway this one started with the image of a huge eagle with wings outspread. In his left tallon he held the church--shown as a pond or baptismal font and it was to my right. In his right tallon, actually atop it rested the earth( a round ball that looked like a globe). With the sm. pond. ..local church/my daughter's ministry seeing numbers being saved. It filled to over flowing and angels were around it. There were sm. white images coming into and out of the center of it. God said it was people being baptised and saved. He said the water never runs out.
Then the overflowing water crossed to the left and came up and over a beautifully shaped shell that was full of the 'living water'. It also spilled over and went further to the left. There was an even larger pond that was filled and over flowing. Here too were angels around the sides of it. The images were coming in and out being baptised. God said this in foreign countries. Then as you look towards the top of this body of water I saw a couple of angels leave the side of the pond and move forward a little. But they stopped. There formed another shape. This one felt differet from the start...It took on the shape -- lower half of an egg sort of shape--but with an open bottom. The top part was jagged looking...as I asked God about it he said it was an abyess...it was hell. The jagged top formed into flames. Then I saw something what looked like a primative ladder that hung down into this abyss. Then as I watched there were sm. black figures climbing the ladder and coming out of the abyess and going up into a portal in the sky just above them. God said these were the numbers being saved from going to hell becuaue of the greater number being saved here in the US and in foreign lands.
It ended with a huge pink angel. It was lying on its side looking towards heaven. I believe it was at rest because God was saying he had everything under his control and timing about her taking theology classes...(which has now come about)...then their were smaller angels surrounding the whole vision and they were viewing the whole pic..God said they are his 'protective' angels. They guard us all the time.
I have a sketch of all of this.
Now people can think whatever they want to of me too. I just know that I know that I know. God shares his secrets with me as he does with you, moonglow, and anyone seeking after Him and not too afraid to be shown the supernatural world our God lives in.
Please share more of your dreams...and moonglow you really should write down as much as you can about your visions, or dreams. My daughter and I try to always write down ours so those who come after us may see and learn from us...
May Father God continue to bless you with His special sharing of his secret things with you. You are special and don't forget it.

I sure would like to see the picture you did of this? Is there anyway you can put it on here? Thanks so much for sharing this with us...its beautiful. :)

God bless

servantsheart
Feb 23rd 2008, 03:18 AM
Moonglow, I wish I could but I don't know how to. I know you asked again in your private message what it meant...I do believe it realtes to the earlier vision I had of seeing my daughter wearing a sort of grayish robe with rows of lace inside of the sleeves. She was standing outside and I could see her head was taller than those around her. Then God showed me a tree. It was an Oak tree. He said she would be teaching and growing strong Oaks...children into strong Oaks. This was when she was first born again. Now several years later and three children, she had been worried about how she could afford to take religion classes---plus a few years ago her husband told her he would not be married to a women teacher/preacher, etc. Many things God has changed and worked out to her good. She was in a waiting period or until God's timing period...season....
God had her resting in this vision shown through the 'pink' (her favorite color!!) angel, also in a prone position. The Eagle,I believe, showed maturity or matured and having reached her positon that God is elvating her to. It gave a very positive feeling to the fact that God has his church (his chosen ones) in one hand and the church's throughout the world (that are called in his name) in his other hand.
The first pond was her beginnings and bringing many to Christ...but later it will pass on to a 'world' ministry. But I see hers as being in a quiet fashion...not a TV personality type...but a true missionary/evangelist; bringing others to Christ in other countries where she will minister in.
I felt total peace and comfort over this vision and total recall of the earlier one God had first given me where I saw her wearing the robe and growing strong Oaks. It was a confirmation to the first vision.
Now my daughter is actually taking the religion classes and her husband has actually told her he thinks she will make a good teacher!!! This from a former Catholic who is not born again. God is so good!

moonglow
Feb 23rd 2008, 03:55 PM
That sounds wonderful...:) Thank you for sharing all of this...

God bless!

servantsheart
Feb 24th 2008, 06:28 AM
moonglow, hope this finds you feeling well. I would love to hear more about your vision of seeing, '7 levels of heaven'. I believe there to be seven from some scripture I have read but would like to read your account...no judgement from me on what the Holy Spirit showed you. You are the only one to know the truth he showed you.
I just love hearing about other peoples experiences in visions and dreams of the Holy Spirit. May God be keeping you free of any afflction and discomfort...free to love him and seek after him and to glorifying his name.

moonglow
Feb 26th 2008, 08:35 PM
moonglow, hope this finds you feeling well. I would love to hear more about your vision of seeing, '7 levels of heaven'. I believe there to be seven from some scripture I have read but would like to read your account...no judgement from me on what the Holy Spirit showed you. You are the only one to know the truth he showed you.
I just love hearing about other peoples experiences in visions and dreams of the Holy Spirit. May God be keeping you free of any afflction and discomfort...free to love him and seek after him and to glorifying his name.

I am so sorry I am slow in responding to you! Not ignoring you...just extremely busy and my mind going alot of different directions right now.

I wanted to share this:

I was out on a huge lake with Jesus in a simple small boat like those described in the bible. What was on my mind was the lack of new believers coming into the kingdom as it seems all I ever run into are the type of people who's hearts are hard against Him. One time (and maybe I put it on here and forgot...I wrote this thread a long time ago) Jesus had pulled in a net of fish and then thrown them all back...most were dead or dying. That was rather unnerving let me tell you! Understanding the symbolic meaning of this. This time, He had us throw a net over the side of the boat and pull in a huge amount of lively fish! Just like that story in the bible where the disciples had fished all night and caught nothing and He said to go back out and cast their nets again..the net was so heavy it was tearing!

Anyway we were able to pull the net in and take the fish back to land. We carried it over to a group of people camped out by the river of life and Jesus dumped the fish out there for them where they thanked Him and started cleaning the fish for food like they used to do in His day. I was extremely puzzled by this. I mean here we are in Paradise and these people are working like this. There was a woman there that could barely look Him in the eye..just nodded a thank you to Him but no one really spoke to Him.

Jesus was walking off and I asked Him what was going on...I was standing between them and Him.... He looked back and said (I don't remember the exact words here) that these people are believers, and are here because they do truly believe in Him, but they are still in the physical world in a sense. They want to work, need too and don't walk with Him because of their fear of Him.

I realize the bible says to fear God...but it doesn't mean fear as in being afraid of Him like you would fear someone breaking into your home! Not that kind of fear!

And the look on His face...it pained Him they saw Him in this way. In scriptures it tells us Jesus regards us as His brothers and sisters...yes He is God and we are adopted into His family...but an adopted child should feel comfortable enough to interact with their adoptive parents! Sit on their lap and be read too...cuddle together.....you know feel safe and comfortable like in any healthy loving family. But these people were in such awe of Him they put a wall between Him and them. Yes they loved Him deeply but were too fearful to really interact with Him. Yes we should be in awe of Him but not to the point we cannot even talk to Him.

I thought about this alot and wondered about it and puzzled over these people alot since and I think the lesson here for me is that there are people like this now! People that do not know how to be close to God, people that feel they have to always be working (being too busy can separate us from those we care the most about)...people stuck in the physical world and while they know the bible and go to church and pray and do all the 'right things' they either cannot connect with Him or don't know how too.

John 4:24
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Maybe they need to read the Psalms more...David complained to God all the time! He also praised Him and literally cried on His shoulder (figuratively speaking) and whined alot...though he had alot to whine about...I would be whiny too actually if I had a mad man running me around the country trying to kill me. But the point is...the reason God said David was a man after His own heart is because David was real to God. He didn't do fancy prayers, he didn't worry about how he sounded, or if he said the right things. Ithough his Psalms are beautiful). There is this one preacher on the Christian radio station that cannot talk in a normal voice when he is preaching...he talks like they did in the king james version bible with thee's and thou's and stuff. The thing is Jesus never spoke any kind of english while on this earth...let alone Old English. I don't know if he thinks this makes him sound more Godly or what but it drives me crazy. And usually I like what he has to say, I just can't stand how he says it!

God bless

servantsheart
Feb 28th 2008, 03:45 AM
Dear Moonglow, thank you for sharing your dream. I found it very interesting. Thanks again

Befaithful
Feb 28th 2008, 05:16 AM
What a blessing thank you (all) for sharing. Moonglow, what an encouragment and a challenge this thread is.

thank you Lord.

moonglow
Feb 28th 2008, 08:56 PM
Dear Moonglow, thank you for sharing your dream. I found it very interesting. Thanks again

To kind of try to answer your earlier question about if there are seven levels or not...I have to say I have forgotten exactly what all I wrote on here! This is an old threat and I have to re-read it all again...:rolleyes: From what I can tell though is people go only where they want too...like those people taking the fish and preparing them for food...no one needs to eat there for we have changed bodies.
1 Corinthians 6
13 Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them

Paul here speaks of our bodies as tents and how they will be changed:

2 Corinthians 5
Assurance of the Resurrection
1 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, 3 if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. 4 For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

These people seemed to just stay in the same place from what I understood...thrilled to be there but terrified also...:(

Studies show that our brains are capable of always learning...its our earthly bodies that can mess that up but I believe that is how God created us to always be learning and experiencing new things long even after these bodies have passed away.

I never see or experience the same things when I am there and most of what I learn is so deep it can take me a long, long time to figure it all out! If I ever do..here anyway...as I still see through the glass darkly as the bible says. I think somewhere in my spirit it understands while my human mind cannot. Some things are very clear and some things I don't even understand enough to describe to anyone to even ask...what is this? There are no words, nothing here to compare it too.

Sounds is visable there though which is really neat...like the aura borus (which I can't spell) you hear about people seeing up north...also called the northern lights..image those with music to them! Going across the sky! That is what I see sometimes and hear. And its not a limited place either by any means.

Those that are interested..I would like you to watch this video on youtube about a Christian jailed in Russian for being a Christian along with thousands of others and how he and the others connected with God and were given visions from Him through their terrible ordeal. They saw things and he heard from God, Himself. I don't believe these are things that happen only in the 'bible times' but can happen now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8Y8DxPcbU

Its through these type of terrible times that God will try to connect even more with us...but it doesn't have to stop when that trial is over.

Luke 17:20-22

20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”
God bless

Befaithful
Feb 29th 2008, 05:05 PM
I want to thank you for sharing all that you have...but i do not completely understand...please explain about the person with the fish and the Lord walked away...where are they and what are they doing and why are they having fear? of the Lord? Is it they accept his help and love him but have a hard time letting him love them? in heaven? thank you for explaining.

moonglow
Mar 1st 2008, 09:49 PM
I want to thank you for sharing all that you have...but i do not completely understand...please explain about the person with the fish and the Lord walked away...where are they and what are they doing and why are they having fear? of the Lord? Is it they accept his help and love him but have a hard time letting him love them? in heaven? thank you for explaining.

This is what I saw in a dream and you know how dreams are...some parts are clear and some parts aren't. We were in Heaven, or Paradise..whatever you want to call it...its like I go to visit for awhile and I learn quite a lot while I am there but as I said, so much is over my head, I don't understand it all either. These people were there too...people that have died and gone to Heaven as we say here now. They were saved though Jesus, because of their belief in Him and what He did. (this is one level ...the other level..kind of like a story having more then one meaning) is this could very well apply to living people now. Its all symbolic that is why I also struggle with it.

The first part of this dream was addressing my concern about not seeing alot of people saved, certainly I don't seem to have much success in that area, personally, in leading anyone to Christ. All I ever meet are people who have hard hearts against Him OR are already believers. In expressing this frustration and concern, Jesus basically just repeated the story of 'catching the fish' in the bible to me.

Luke 5

4 When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Now go out where it is deeper, and let down your nets to catch some fish.”

5 “Master,” Simon replied, “we worked hard all last night and didn’t catch a thing. But if you say so, I’ll let the nets down again.” 6 And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear! 7 A shout for help brought their partners in the other boat, and soon both boats were filled with fish and on the verge of sinking.

8 When Simon Peter realized what had happened, he fell to his knees before Jesus and said, “Oh, Lord, please leave me—I’m too much of a sinner to be around you.” 9 For he was awestruck by the number of fish they had caught, as were the others with him. 10 His partners, James and John, the sons of Zebedee, were also amazed.

Jesus replied to Simon, “Don’t be afraid! From now on you’ll be fishing for people!” 11 And as soon as they landed, they left everything and followed Jesus.

I take this two ways...that I will start being successful in 'catching people for God' so to speak...and that its up to God who's eyes and ears are open to 'hearing and seeing' the message, not up to me or anyone else. In other words HE decides when to draw someone as drawing in a net full of fish...not me, not anyone else. While we are commanded to spread the gospel message...too many think they are somehow 'saving' others through their own powers rather then letting God work on that person through their words. I am VERY guilty of doing this. I think I can argue or debate or 'prove' God to others and they will just suddenly go, 'oh..it all makes sense now...yes of course I believe!' That never ever happens...at least not to me!

I have prayed long and hard over this and its taken this long (years) for this lesson to get through to my head.

John 15:16
You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

Now that I understand that, the Lord will let me fish! (I hope this is a little clearer).

Now to the next part...the fish go from being symbolic to literal..and we take the net of fish over to some people camped out by the river...and Jesus dumps the fish out and they start cleaning them, making them ready to eat! But as I said, there is no reason to do this...we don't need to eat food there. These people needed to work (which is fine) but they were still doing earthly old body type of work. Maybe the best example would be those that are new Christians...the bible says new Christians need 'milk' not 'meat'.

1 Corinthians 3

1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; 3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?

From Adam Clark Bible commentary: (http://www.studylight.org/com/acc/view.cgi?book=1co&chapter=003)

Verse 1. I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual
This is a continuation of the preceding discourse. See the notes there.

But as unto carnal
σαρκικοις, Persons under the influence of fleshly appetites; coveting and living for the things of this life.

Babes in Christ.
Just beginning to acquire some notion of the Christian religion, but as yet very incapable of judging what is most suitable to yourselves, and consequently utterly unqualified to discern between one teacher and another; so that your making the distinctions which you do make, so far from being a proof of mature judgment, is on the contrary a proof that you have no right judgment at all; and this springs from your want of knowledge in Divine things.

Verse 2. I have fed you with milk.
I have instructed you in the elements of Christianity-in its simplest and easiest truths; because from the low state of your minds in religious knowledge, you were incapable of comprehending the higher truths of the Gospel: and in this state you will still continue.

I listen to the Christian radio station alot and there are many sermons I hear about Christians not growing in their faith. Stories of people who have been a Christian 30 years but still stuck in this carnal state Paul talks about. Then when a new person comes in full of fire for God and grows by leaps and bounds ...going from milk to meat very quickly, the older (but not more mature Christians) can't stand it. They see in this 'new' person a threat to their comfort zone, I guess. They see how they have not grown like they should have.

So its seems these people I saw the fish were stuck in time, stuck in their carnal nature, stuck in not being able to grow to that spiritual level we all need to be. In other words they only know how to worship God in a physical sense...yet as I posted before, God is a spirit and wants us to worship Him in spirit. In other words, connect with Him spiritually.

A week or so before this dream I had heard on the radio how they used to prepare fish in Jesus' time. They would wrap everything in plant leaves in salt. The salt preserved the fish so they didn't go bad. These people made me think of Indians for some reason, or peasant...poor people used to living off the land...long before there was a such a thing as grocery stores. They were used to working to survive. Maybe they lived when Jesus did...I don't know. All I know is while they had a great love and belief for Him they were too frightened to walk with Him or talk with Him or really connect with Him on any level but the carnal level. Maybe they died before they could 'grow up' spiritually..I don't know. But here they are in Heaven where anything is possible and no reason for them to not grow and yet they were too fearful too. Why...I don't know.

That lady, like I said, she couldn't even make eye contact with Him and just nodded her head in thanks. Now I am thinking in my limited mind here, that maybe this applies more to earthly people now that do all the right things, (they think) go to church, read their bibles, pray...and do great works for God but don't really walk with Him...too fearful or don't know how. I spend many, many, many long years trying to contact with God! To feel like I wasn't just talking to thin air out there somewhere...part of the problem was for most of that time I wasn't really saved...I wasn't born again. Which was my own fault because I still wanted to control my life..at least parts of it and it doesn't work that way.

Whether there is some deeper hidden meaning to these people, I don't know yet. I was as puzzled as anyone else! How can you be there with Jesus Christ Himself and not want to talk to Him?

But then that makes me think of Moses and the Lord voice coming off the mountain in the OT...the people were so frightened by God's voice they couldn't bear it...they asked that only Moses talk to God because of their fear. Then Moses would come tell them what God said.

I will try to find that verse later..gotta run right now.

God bless

Zorgblar
Mar 2nd 2008, 01:32 AM

God bless

What your saying might be true.Because didn't stephen have a vision of heaven right before he was stoned to death?And have you ever heard about near death experiences?

moonglow
Mar 2nd 2008, 02:33 AM
What your saying might be true.Because didn't stephen have a vision of heaven right before he was stoned to death?And have you ever heard about near death experiences?

Yes I have read some accounts and seen some documentaries on it. Paul in the bible says this also:
2 Corinthians 12
The Vision of Paradise
1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Adam Clark bible commentary (http://www.studylight.org/com/acc/view.cgi?book=2co&chapter=012)
Whether in the body I cannot tell
That the apostle was in an ecstasy or trance, something like that of Peter, Acts 10:9, there is reason to believe; but we know that being carried literally into heaven was possible to the Almighty. But as he could not decide himself, it would be ridiculous in us to attempt it.

Caught up to the third heaven.
He appeared to have been carried up to this place; but whether bodily he could not tell, or whether the spirit were not separated for the time, and taken up to the third heaven, he could not tell.

Verse 4. Caught up into paradise
The Jewish writers have no less than four paradises, as they have seven heavens; but it is needless to wade through their fables. On the word paradise See Clarke on Genesis 2:8. The Mohammedans call it [Arabic] jennet alferdoos, the garden of paradise, and say that God created it out of light, and that it is the habitation of the prophets and wise men.

Among Christian writers it generally means the place of the blessed, or the state of separate spirits. Whether the third heaven and paradise be the same place we cannot absolutely say; they probably are not; and it is likely that St. Paul, at the time referred to, had at least two of these raptures.

Lest any man should think of me above
The apostle spoke of these revelations for two purposes: first, lest his enemies might suppose they had cause to think meanly of him; and, secondly, having said thus much, he forbears to speak any farther of them, lest his friends should think too highly of him. It is a rare gift to discern when to speak, and when to be silent; and to know when enough is said on a subject, neither too little nor too much.

Verse 7. And lest I should be exalted
There were three evils to be guarded against: 1. The contempt of his gifts and call by his enemies. 2. The overweening fondness of his friends. And, 3. Self-exultation.
And I know John who wrote Revelation did also...along with many in the OT...but I have struggled with this terribly...fear people will think I am a nut case, fear that people will go to far with it and think I am something special because I am not, fear I will have this 'self exultation...the whole point of this ..the reason I have felt lead to post this at all it partly...hoping someone could explain it all to me..second to show people they can experience these things too. And be taught by God, Himself through His Son. That there is more then just going to church, reading the bible and everything we do as Christians. I see so many so empty and looking for that connection to Him. So I took a chance...for them. I still feel silly or even stupid for posting these on here. Self conscience I guess is the better word for it. I don't think I am seeing any future prophesies at all.

I am just learning. Or trying too. Sharing and that is all I can do. I wish I could relax with this topic...and feel more at ease with it but I cannot. Its kind of like laying your guts out on the table and hoping no one decides to take a stab at them. I feel very vulnerable posting these...but if I keep them to myself...what good does that do for anyone?

If I could just figure out how to do animations I could make a video and show people what I see..it would be so much easier then trying to find the words for it. Its frustrating for me to be limited in this to only words.

Its kind of like watching a movie sometimes where everyone speaks another language and doing things so different then you have ever seen before...then trying to tell someone else about what you saw and heard!

Anyway I guess I am done rambling on this for now.

God bless

Befaithful
Mar 2nd 2008, 04:40 AM
Thank you for sharing and taking time to explain. It is so appreciated. :hug:

servantsheart
Mar 5th 2008, 06:09 AM
Hi moonglow,
I heard someone speaking about the levels of heaven and studied it a little. I do believe there are seven degrees or seven heavens. I don't know how accurate all of this is. So if someone has other teachings please give them to me but please don't get onto me.
There seems to be 1. Visible heavens--where the sun, moon, and stars are; 2. Middle--which is satans (for now but not later); 3. Gods heavenly dwelling place. When Christ comes back he will establish his heaven or kingdom, here...just as he taught us to pray: "They kingdom come [future] Matt. 6:10 and Luke 11:2, Matt. 6:33 where we pray for its arrival. Also discussed in: Matt. 25:31-34, Luke 21:27-31. And our new heavenly home will be in the thrid heaven...satan will be long gone.
God is not the equivalent of 'the heavens'. He is everywhere and above all dispensations, where as 'the heavens' are distinguished from the earth, until the kingdom comes in judgement and power and glory, Rev. 11:15
Kingdom of the heavens is discussed in Dan. 4:26. Heb. 4:14 His ascension Christ "passed through the heavens;" he ascended far above all the heavens, Eph. 4:10
Rev. 2:7; 22:2, Jesus says "the tree of life' is located 'in the middle of Paradise of God'....explaining that the tree of life is to be in the New Jersusalm.
2 Cor. 12:2-4 Paul is caught up into Paradise and says the third heaven is the dwelling place of God.
I think the word Paradise (according to W.E.Vine), was an Oriental word but of Persian origin, "pairidaza", akin to Greek 'peri', around, and 'teichos', a wall---whence it passed into Greek....used of the garden of Eden.
The number 7, the Heb.: hepta--full, abundant; expresses completeness.
Paradise (I have heard it said or read it) is anywhere Christ is.
Luke 17:21, where the King is, there is the Kingdom.
I don't doubt what you saw. I believe you truly love the Lord and seek after him and his ways. When you do that it opens doors or portals, for God to share with us, his secrets.
Not everyone wants to know or believe that God shares his secrets. But he does.
Thank you so much for sharing your 'dream' (God's secret made clear to his seeker child).
I have a vision I will share but I will start a new thread for it. It was confirmed by a pastor I met from Germany.
Praise the Lord for sharing with you.

moonglow
Mar 5th 2008, 05:21 PM
Hi moonglow,
I heard someone speaking about the levels of heaven and studied it a little. I do believe there are seven degrees or seven heavens. I don't know how accurate all of this is. So if someone has other teachings please give them to me but please don't get onto me.
There seems to be 1. Visible heavens--where the sun, moon, and stars are; 2. Middle--which is satans (for now but not later); 3. Gods heavenly dwelling place. When Christ comes back he will establish his heaven or kingdom, here...just as he taught us to pray: "They kingdom come [future] Matt. 6:10 and Luke 11:2, Matt. 6:33 where we pray for its arrival. Also discussed in: Matt. 25:31-34, Luke 21:27-31. And our new heavenly home will be in the thrid heaven...satan will be long gone.
God is not the equivalent of 'the heavens'. He is everywhere and above all dispensations, where as 'the heavens' are distinguished from the earth, until the kingdom comes in judgement and power and glory, Rev. 11:15
Kingdom of the heavens is discussed in Dan. 4:26. Heb. 4:14 His ascension Christ "passed through the heavens;" he ascended far above all the heavens, Eph. 4:10
Rev. 2:7; 22:2, Jesus says "the tree of life' is located 'in the middle of Paradise of God'....explaining that the tree of life is to be in the New Jersusalm.
2 Cor. 12:2-4 Paul is caught up into Paradise and says the third heaven is the dwelling place of God.
I think the word Paradise (according to W.E.Vine), was an Oriental word but of Persian origin, "pairidaza", akin to Greek 'peri', around, and 'teichos', a wall---whence it passed into Greek....used of the garden of Eden.
The number 7, the Heb.: hepta--full, abundant; expresses completeness.
Paradise (I have heard it said or read it) is anywhere Christ is.
Luke 17:21, where the King is, there is the Kingdom.
I don't doubt what you saw. I believe you truly love the Lord and seek after him and his ways. When you do that it opens doors or portals, for God to share with us, his secrets.
Not everyone wants to know or believe that God shares his secrets. But he does.
Thank you so much for sharing your 'dream' (God's secret made clear to his seeker child).
I have a vision I will share but I will start a new thread for it. It was confirmed by a pastor I met from Germany.
Praise the Lord for sharing with you.

Thank you servantsheart for those passages...they sound similar to what was on Adam Clarks bible commentary about the Jewish belief in seven levels of Heaven though he disagrees with this view.

The main place I see is what I described in the beginning of this thread...the two mountains with a cloud on top of the one on the right where the Spirit of God is that I cannot go...that is described in the OT in regards to what Moses saw on the mountain. And a river flowing between them that I call the river of life. At times it changes and in between them I see the crystal sea...though I see it as a lake.

Revelation 4:5-7
5 From the throne came flashes of lightning and the rumble of thunder. And in front of the throne were seven torches with burning flames. This is the sevenfold Spirit of God. 6 In front of the throne was a shiny sea of glass, sparkling like crystal.

The area in front of this is like a bridge where there are seats..they remind of kind of like those fancy outdoor garden seats...to the left of that is the what I call the Throne room where Christ sits at times when business needs to be taken care of (I realize what I see it for my benefit and doesn't mean this is how things always work there). Further to the left of that room are levels...kind of like stadium levels but with no chairs and nothing holding the levels up. They are smooth and curve around a huge area there...this is what I see massive numbers of people from every nation standing and singing and dancing and just praising God. Its really a wonderful site to see! And while I see them in body I also see their spirits too...its like seeing deeper then just their physical bodies. That is what was so odd about the people with the fish..and the lady who couldn't even make eye contact with Christ...I only saw their bodies...and she was overweight too a little...the whole thing was very strange for this place especially when I see people and other beings spirits so much.

And everyone is perfect...not the Hollywood's idea of perfect...but no one has any handicaps or other physical problems. Their beauty is in their spirits...its a pure type of beauty...not what the world here thinks is beautiful if you know what I mean. No plastic surgery could begin to compare to this kind of beauty in these people. This is why this lady and the others with her struck me so wrong.

Anyway then of course I see what seems to be another earth like place but only perfect where the animals run free and cannot hurt us and we cannot hurt them or want too of course...and a huge massive gulf between that place to the other side which I haven't ever been too...not sure what is on the other side there actually...I see mountains..snow covered mountains but can't see pass that.

Then of course there is this celebration which goes on ALOT there..I do mean alot..SO much rejoicing going on nearly all the time...the spirits of the people are sometimes in space in the universe...I can't begin to describe that. Its like when we see images of the milky way or other things...all those tiny dots of light are stars...but I see them as spirits of people making up those lights. This celebration is nothing like what we do here at all. There is no church, no concert, no nothing that can compare to this! It isn't standing around holding a hymnals singing...nor is it like in the charmtic churches of holding up your hands and singing to the words on a screen on the wall..we dance in huge circles..our energy is not limited at all...there is no standing in one place here...its so much, much more and its fun! Which the word 'fun' seems really lame here actually.

Its a swirling lighted mix of people in spirit celebrating Christ...celebrating the life He gave them! Celebrating so many things. And Jesus is almost always smiling...no matter what issue I go to Him with..no matter how upset I am...He is always calm and happy and has no worries at all. Which kind of bugged me for a long time actually...(a very human response I suppose)..I guess I expected Him to be like that guy jailed for years in a terrible prison for simply being a Christian...some words of comfort, some words of concern...some words directly addressing my concerns, or worries or whatever was on my mind and His response is never what I expect!

Most of the time He doesn't even address what I am concerned about and just tells me to be quite and watch or listen. He doesn't even say that most of the time...just puts His finger over His smiling lips ...yes I talk too much! yes I don't listen enough! Yes I am selfish and self centered and nearly all my thoughts are about myself and my life and what I am going to do about this or that....and He lets me know these are really things I shouldn't even be dwelling on...they are non issues that I made into issues. So yes I get puzzled and at times frustrated with how He interacts (or doesn't!) with me. Even when I come to Him about issues having to do with this world and what is going on...He is never, ever one bit concerned. Ever. And as odd as it might sound...I know this! I mean I know He is in control and nothing can surprise or shock Him...we say this to each other all the time, yet...when I actually see Him respond this way...calm and happy and everything is under control, don't worry about it...I am bugged by it! I make no sense...!! I tell people worried about things to not worry, God is in control...and I mean it when I say it...yet when I approach Him with a dire concern..the war..people dying, whatever is going on...I am always flabbergasted that He just smiles. I am a walking contradiction apparently..:(

I read scriptures and rarely does He directly address questions posed to Him but instead goes on to address what really is important...even if we don't see it at the time. I keep expecting a human response from Him and I don't know why! I should know better...ugh.

And some things He shows me scares me too. One time we were standing on a huge ocean. Sometimes we swim in it and He will show me things hidden away deep in the sea. This always puzzles me though...He shows me hidden treasures and coins and tries to tell me something about them but I don't understand what He is saying. I have seen statues down there too and jewelry...all sorts of things left and lost. Why those things would be in Paradise I don't know. That is why I get confused about it..but it is fun swimming without worrying about breathing.

Anyway, one time we were standing on the ocean and this one area started to spin and rise up and became a water spout though as big as any giant tornado but made of water and we were standing on top of it not spinning...standing over the eye of it. I could see straight down into it...blackness spinning. He was showing me I would be going through a difficult time and my life would be like this for awhile but as long as I clung to Him I would not be sucked down into it. Still it was scary and made me wonder what awful things were going to happen. Yes I know I focus on the bad instead of focusing on the fact I even have Him to cling too! I get so frustrated with myself because I see such amazing wonderful things yet I am so ...human. I don't know what other word to use.

I also see a garden...the most beautiful amazing perfect garden! I have also seen fighting going on in the clouds there between God's angels and the others...and I have seen the dragon defeated there between the two mountains also. And seen the rise of the believers from earth...like a gentle whirlwind coming up and up and up and swirling around with the angels gathered around them...all going up into the thundering cloud on the mountain. :)

I don't think I am any where close to being worthy of seeing these things..I really don't but I am thankful still for them even if I don't always understand.

Anyway theses are some of the levels I see.

God bless

servantsheart
Mar 8th 2008, 03:11 PM
Good morning moonglow, I just love reading about your vision. I could see everything you were describing inside of my minds eye.
The only little things I could say (this was the way the Holy Spirit lead me while reading about your vision ONLY YOU know what it is suppose to mean to you) on the part where you and Jesus are in the water and Jesus is showing you a coin and other items (like jewelry, etc.) are there but you said you don't understand how they could be in heaven....the only thoughts that come to mind are: these were items discarded by the believer and given back to the eveil on upon their baptism into Christ Jesus. And these items are not "dirty or bad" on their own. They were once given by God to his children and/or created by them. It was in how they used them...if they made them idols...that made them dirty, or of wrong use. Now they are just beautiful items burried at the bottom of God's body of water.It is sort of like him saying and showing you the worldly things that bring his children down to satans level but they gave them up for Jesus to be in their lives.
It is sort of like Jesus's training area...where you were standing on the water tornado...this was a visual teaching Jesus was letting you experience. It gave 'realness' to the things you would go through but that if you hold on tight you always have Jesus who has everything taken care of. How wonderful a vision you have been provided by God. Thank you so very, very, much for sharing it and describing it in detail the way you did. It brought it to life for me. I know you will continue to grow in God's favor and blessings.

moonglow
Mar 8th 2008, 07:54 PM
Good morning moonglow, I just love reading about your vision. I could see everything you were describing inside of my minds eye.
The only little things I could say (this was the way the Holy Spirit lead me while reading about your vision ONLY YOU know what it is suppose to mean to you) on the part where you and Jesus are in the water and Jesus is showing you a coin and other items (like jewelry, etc.) are there but you said you don't understand how they could be in heaven....the only thoughts that come to mind are: these were items discarded by the believer and given back to the eveil on upon their baptism into Christ Jesus. And these items are not "dirty or bad" on their own. They were once given by God to his children and/or created by them. It was in how they used them...if they made them idols...that made them dirty, or of wrong use. Now they are just beautiful items burried at the bottom of God's body of water.It is sort of like him saying and showing you the worldly things that bring his children down to satans level but they gave them up for Jesus to be in their lives.
It is sort of like Jesus's training area...where you were standing on the water tornado...this was a visual teaching Jesus was letting you experience. It gave 'realness' to the things you would go through but that if you hold on tight you always have Jesus who has everything taken care of. How wonderful a vision you have been provided by God. Thank you so very, very, much for sharing it and describing it in detail the way you did. It brought it to life for me. I know you will continue to grow in God's favor and blessings.

What a lovely reply.. its so nice to be validated like this! Instead of feeling...silly posting these things. your post brought tears to my eyes. I know you are right in the things you said. Thank you! :hug:

I see people that are considered by others as modern day seers or prophets and they always seem to understand their dreams or visions or words for others ...but I don't. I am not one of them. I have tried to fit in with these other groups of Christians but what I see usually goes against what they are seeing....whether their dreams or a Word they get...I couldn't even understand their way of talking...like someone saying to them...'can you give me a word?' I thought it was strange. They meant these people got a Word from God about them...kind of like what you did I guess. But it still puzzled me...I thought why not just ask God yourself? lol I didn't get a good response to that...:rolleyes:

But then finally someone showed me scriptures on this and how it works..that God works through others many time to communicate with them...the reason being to bring us together as the body of Christ. :) Still yet when I tried to post a dream I would get attacked and accused of things not true. That my dreams could not be from God because like in one I was accused of saying Jesus was a thief! Which I never said such a thing! The dream I had was about His disciples getting the donkey He rode into town on..it was like I dreamed of the events before those famous passages. The donkey was not stolen...never said that or saw that in my dream but I was terribly attacked for it, mostly by someone that wanted her 'status' of interpreting dreams to remain above all others...:( So I gave up...this is why I don't talk about them too much...people either don't believe...think I am whacked in the head or want to attack...so I greatly thank you for your words.

On the things I saw at the bottom of the sea...that is very interesting indeed! All sorts of things down there and Jesus did not bring them up...we just left them there. There are no worldly things in Heaven at all! Its mostly just nature..things created by God not man. I was walking through Kmart yesterday looking at all the things I was thinking...none of this is important, none of it will be in Heaven. No junk. No chairs, no beds, no lights, no toys, no cleaning items, no vitamins, no medication..no shampoo....it won't be needed nor missed! While we need some of these things now to survive, there we won't need them. And I can't tell you how glad I will be over that!

God bless

servantsheart
Mar 9th 2008, 04:00 AM
Oh, moonglow your words were so nice to me. But I do love hearing about your dream and any others. I don't know that I could explain anyone else's dream. I have had several that I had trouble figuring out and not sure I ever really did. But others are very plain and right to the point.
The other day after the doctor told me about hearing a hear murmur (when I had gone to see her about this overwhelming tiredness) upon leaving the parking lot where I stopped to make a turn were 7- seven, deer...leaping and grazing; One actually turned and looked (across a major 3 -lane -6 all together hwy.) so it seemed, right at me. During the night I was up and knealt to pray again and ask God if he would give me a sign that everything would be ok. IMMEDIATELY the vision of the 7-deer came to mind. God said you will be like the leaping deer. He gave me a 'word' in a vision ...He gave me Isaiah 46:10 where he says he will give us the end at the beginning.
Then he gave me another word later that following evening. As I was reading Oswald Chambers, there was a passage that talked about 'waiting' upon the Lord. That when darkness follows a vision to wait. God will make you into the vision he has already given to you.
Is that cool or what!!
There are some good Christian books on dreams. If you would be interested that way.
But maybe just asking the Holy Spirit to give you interpretation would be of great help too.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

moonglow
Mar 9th 2008, 08:45 PM
Oh, moonglow your words were so nice to me. But I do love hearing about your dream and any others. I don't know that I could explain anyone else's dream. I have had several that I had trouble figuring out and not sure I ever really did. But others are very plain and right to the point.
The other day after the doctor told me about hearing a hear murmur (when I had gone to see her about this overwhelming tiredness) upon leaving the parking lot where I stopped to make a turn were 7- seven, deer...leaping and grazing; One actually turned and looked (across a major 3 -lane -6 all together hwy.) so it seemed, right at me. During the night I was up and knealt to pray again and ask God if he would give me a sign that everything would be ok. IMMEDIATELY the vision of the 7-deer came to mind. God said you will be like the leaping deer. He gave me a 'word' in a vision ...He gave me Isaiah 46:10 where he says he will give us the end at the beginning.
Then he gave me another word later that following evening. As I was reading Oswald Chambers, there was a passage that talked about 'waiting' upon the Lord. That when darkness follows a vision to wait. God will make you into the vision he has already given to you.
Is that cool or what!!
There are some good Christian books on dreams. If you would be interested that way.
But maybe just asking the Holy Spirit to give you interpretation would be of great help too.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

That is so neat...with the deer and all...so God is going to restore your energy...wonderful!

I will admit I am basis about these that claim to always have a Word for others and those that believe they always have some prophesies for everyone...usually they give alot of doomsday type of prophesies too but with individuals what I see on the net is its always sugar they give out. Its always positive for those asking for a word. Its always something like the same too...how special they are to God and God is going to lift them up above everyone else (very selfish I thought and how can everyone be lifted up above everyone else?) that type of thing. And something wonderful is coming into their life...reminds me of those daily horoscopes in the news paper. The love of your life is coming soon...you will be getting a million trillion dollars soon! That type of thing. So I shy away from that kind of stuff.

So I have struggled with this because I don't want to be one of those people.

I had a dream last night, but I can't remember all of it. I was giving someone a deed for ownership of something...I remember the paper...very formal and it was all connected with God somehow. This person was standing on one of His promises in scripture and He wrote out this deed! But there were places on it that needed to be filled in. I was carrying it back and forth between the Lord and this person...I wish I could remember more of it. It was a happy time though for this person. :)

Oh I am working on a painting that I started last night to try to show something of what I see in Heaven. I haven't done a serious painting in years though and was very low on paint...alot of it dried out and had to be thrown away and my paint brushes aren't in good shape...some are ok. They get used for other things around here..I use a fan brush to clean out between the keys on the computer keyboard...lol. I used to paint alot but after I had my son I had my hands full with him and no time plus so much going on I couldn't begin to focus on anything. I also have a shake in my right hand now that has gotten worse over the years making detail painting difficult..:( I tried using pastels for awhile but they are just not very good...not the same quality I get in paints. So I went and bought a few brushes today and some basic colors for this. I have been wanting to start it for several days now but put it off...afraid I am going to mess it up...but I finally decided if I never do anything at all...I won't ever have anything at all! If I mess it up...I mess it up and can start over again. At least I will have tried!

When I get it done I will have my mom come over and take a picture using her digital camera and post it on here ....that is provided its something to look at!

Thank you again for your words. :)

God bless

Roelof
Apr 4th 2008, 02:02 PM
"And it shall be in the last days, says God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh. And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.” (Act 2:17, NKJV)

Roelof
Apr 22nd 2008, 08:26 AM
Moonglow

Praise the Lord for this special experiences.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: (Act 2:17, KJV)

danield
Apr 23rd 2008, 11:50 PM

God bless

Hey moonglow, I just thought you might like to know that I am dyslexia too. When I was in the first grade I would write all my words completely backwards. You could hold my writing up to a mirror and read it perfectly. I can still do it today given just a bit of time. It scared people and my first grade teacher worked with me to try and over come it. I made it through school and college, but I had to work many times harder just to get through. But this disability does sometimes work for you. You have to train yourself to overcome the problems. In my case my reasoning skills are higher to overcome my memory issue of things like spelling. When I would take an exam say in my English lit class, I would have to sometimes rewrite entire sentences because I could not remember the spelling of a particular word. Most classes did not allow for a dictionary or I would not have the time to spend looking up each word because my composition was so long and time did not allow for it.

Moonglow I know exactly how you feel because I have to endure it everyday of my life and it is hard.
:kiss:

moonglow
Apr 24th 2008, 03:06 AM
Hey moonglow, I just thought you might like to know that I am dyslexia too. When I was in the first grade I would write all my words completely backwards. You could hold my writing up to a mirror and read it perfectly. I can still do it today given just a bit of time. It scared people and my first grade teacher worked with me to try and over come it. I made it through school and college, but I had to work many times harder just to get through. But this disability does sometimes work for you. You have to train yourself to overcome the problems. In my case my reasoning skills are higher to overcome my memory issue of things like spelling. When I would take an exam say in my English lit class, I would have to sometimes rewrite entire sentences because I could not remember the spelling of a particular word. Most classes did not allow for a dictionary or I would not have the time to spend looking up each word because my composition was so long and time did not allow for it.

Moonglow I know exactly how you feel because I have to endure it everyday of my life and it is hard.
:kiss:

That is why I LOVE computers! Somehow (I forget how), I got a program on here that underlines in red any misspelled words I type and I can highlight those and it will give me spelling suggestions. When that doesn't work, I use an online dictionary and then just copy and paste the correct spelling...IF that fails (because I spelled the word so badly) I have three or four dictionaries right next to me....:lol: One is titled, The Misspeller's Dictionary...lol. Its for people that tend to spell like the word actually sounds!!

But take away my keyboard and my little computer helpers, I struggle to write well at all....it looks like the writing of a young kid...:( Bad grammar, bad spelling and my hand shakes and it gets harder to write the more I write, so the writing looks really awful. People have no idea how much I cheat on the net. I can appear to be alot smarter then I actually am. ;) Its kind of like my wheelchair I guess...nearly impossible to get along without it. :rolleyes:

I feel for you having to go through this too. It can be terribly humiliating for sure at times. :blush:

As I told my son who also struggles with this...when we lack something, God makes up for it in other areas in our life...whether that means he will be really good at science and maybe go into the field one day, or be a good artist, or whatever...God will gift him with something that he can excel at.

(just used my online dictionary to look the word 'excel' up..lol...along with several others words in this post....:rolleyes:

God bless

danield
Apr 24th 2008, 03:36 AM
That is why I LOVE computers! Somehow (I forget how), I got a program on here that underlines in red any misspelled words I type and I can highlight those and it will give me spelling suggestions. When that doesn't work, I use an online dictionary and then just copy and paste the correct spelling...IF that fails (because I spelled the word so badly) I have three or four dictionaries right next to me....One is titled, The Misspeller's Dictionary...lol. Its for people that tend to spell like the word actually sounds!

Like you I have to edit my Posts in MS word. It does ok, but like you sometimes even word does not recognize my spelling! I just google the word and it normally catches the spelling.

But take away my keyboard and my little computer helpers, I struggle to write well at all....it looks like the writing of a young kid...Bad grammar, bad spelling and my hand shakes and it gets harder to write the more I write, so the writing looks really awful. People have no idea how much I cheat on the net. I can appear to be alot smarter then I actually am. Its kind of like my wheelchair I guess...nearly impossible to get along without it.

I tell you what I will pull my wheelchair up and we can have a wheelchair race! The net does cover a lot!

I feel for you having to go through this too. It can be terribly humiliating for sure at times.

I cover really, really good. Sometimes it takes some creative thinking, but people really do not understand how it can be sometimes.

As I told my son who also struggles with this...when we lack something, God makes up for it in other areas in our life...whether that means he will be really good at science and maybe go into the field one day, or be a good artist, or whatever...God will gift him with something that he can excel at.

I was always extremely good at math because I could figure out the sequence of a given formula so I did not have to memorize like in spelling. I just had to learn the way to do the problem then I could do every problem I faced. I got really good at figuring out new solutions to equations.

Also, I always had a problem with reading a lot of material so math was right down my alley.

God bless

moonglow
Apr 24th 2008, 02:44 PM
Like you I have to edit my Posts in MS word. It does ok, but like you sometimes even word does not recognize my spelling! I just google the word and it normally catches the spelling.

I tell you what I will pull my wheelchair up and we can have a wheelchair race! The net does cover a lot!

I cover really, really good. Sometimes it takes some creative thinking, but people really do not understand how it can be sometimes.

I was always extremely good at math because I could figure out the sequence of a given formula so I did not have to memorize like in spelling. I just had to learn the way to do the problem then I could do every problem I faced. I got really good at figuring out new solutions to equations.

Also, I always had a problem with reading a lot of material so math was right down my alley.

God bless

So you type your post on on MS word first before putting them on here?
I tried something like that for awhile but the copy and paste never came out right. If I could remember how I got this spell check helper on here that checks my spelling no matter what site I am on, I would give you the link so you can get it too.

Yea sometimes if I can't find the right spelling on the online dictionary, I type it in search and Google will correct it for me, then I bring up notepad and type the right spelling in it, THEN copy and paste it to whatever I am typing on the net. Its a pain doing it that way. Also on some programs, like my email and other sites, if I copy and paste from an online dictionary it copies it EXACTLY as shown on that page...so I end up with usually a bolded huge word! Then I have to cut it out, put it on notepad, then copy it again, then paste it...geesh. Hate that. But yea we could race around the net...I am very fast in finding just about anything on the net...:lol: Rarely do I get hung up ...but sometimes it depends on the topic.

I never wrote backwards...though alot of my letters I wrote backwards...math is where things get really strange. I will see a six instead of a nine, or an 8 instead of a three...and I don't even see a plus sign right..I might see this instead, x and try to multiple it. Written directions rarely make sense to me...I need to see a picture. Growing up I had no idea I was doing this and no idea I wasn't reading right. I might read 'child' instead of 'children' or words from the bottom of the page would float up and insert themselves into a sentence at the top of the page. I have seen words raise up off of paper before too! Now that was spooky! That happened one time when I was looking at a card catalog at the library (before computers) and the cards were an odd mustard color and the print was very dark...weird contrast I guess and it appear the word were floating over the card. Scared me so bad, I left and went home! Now from what I have read this is common with those with dyslexia and it helps sometimes to use a plastic colored sheet over what you are reading, so the words stay where they are suppose too! :lol:

I didn't know until I was a senior in high school that I wasn't reading right. I was making terrible grades in a history class even though I would read the chapters over and over and over and write tons of notes, trying to help myself remember names and dates (which I am still awful at). Then one day the teacher asked some question about what we were reading and I tried to answer, thinking I have read that ten times, I know I am right. I wasn't. He came over and ran his finger under each sentence as he read it out loud. What he read, wasn't what I had read. The meaning was completely different...I saw words there I didn't see when I read it before. It was stunning to me. I didn't know what was going on...it was very scary too.

How could I read that numerous of times and read something completely different then what he read? I felt like somehow my own mind had betrayed me. I knew nothing about reading disabilities...had never gotten any help with it in school...while they had done some testing on me that year for the first time 9in my senior high school year)...they didn't explain anything to me so this was very devastating. How could I possible learn anything if I wasn't reading it right to start with?

AFTER I graduated from high school...which was a very depressing day for me as I felt I didn't deserve to graduate (I knew many teachers had simply past me because they didn't know what else to do...they knew I was doing the best I could, but I did not make passing grades in their classes)...I went to the library to check out books on reading disabilities and I cried my heart out when I found this books next to books on retardation, brain damage and so forth. I thought for years I was brain damaged somehow. :cry:

Anyway with my mom's help in understanding some of these books..(I mean here I am trying to read on how to read right when I can't read right!) I learned about some reading tricks to help me get things under control when I read. One of the things was getting a cover, cutting out just enough to only see one sentence at a time, so words couldn't float around. There were several other tricks too. I had to train my eyes and brain to read right. When I graduated from high school I was what they now call functionally illiterate. I could not fill out a job application without help. I couldn't read and understand the news paper...expect for Ann Landers...lol. I could not read correctly a cooking recipe. I could not read simply direction for pretty much anything and understand it. I carried around my address and phone number in my purse in school because when they had us fill out papers at school, I wouldn't remember the numbers right. I also had to always check and see which wrist my watch was on in order to know my right from left. Forget giving me directions that involved north, south, east or west! How I even functioned at all was beyond me! Yet I am an excellent driver...except for parking. lol. I never get in accidents...I used to get lost alot though! :rolleyes:

After high school, I was determined to learn how to read...really read. I started out reading 'drama in real life' in those Readers Digest magazines because the stories were interesting (normally I hated reading for obvious reasons.) Then I worked my way up and soon I was reading AND understanding novels. I got where I could read a thick novel in five days and actually enjoyed reading. There were (and still are) many words I can read and know the meaning of and even use in a sentence, but I haven't the foggiest idea how to say them out loud. Its kind of strange...but that is how I function. I have read that now they have found out dyslexia doesn't involved just what we see, but also affect how we hear things. We do not hear sounds right...like I cannot tell the difference between a long A or a short A (or any of the others letters)...I personally think they made this up just for extra school work! :lol: They sound the same to me! So in not hearing our letter sounds right, this affects our ability to learn how to spell right.

Another interesting thing....which I might have already posted on the first post on here (I forget...been too long) both halves of the brain are fighting for domaince. This is what causes us to see letters, numbers, etc, differently to start with. Normally one side takes over and does the 'reading'...each side having its own thing to do...but in our cases, they are fighting with each other over which side should do it. I can really see this 'fight' when I try wearing those three D glasses. One side is red the other side blue. The other day I was trying to 'see' the three D image of a planet in my son's space projector. It would be blue, then red, then blue...never working together to pull the two colors together to cause this three D effect. Now I know why when I took him to see Spy kids three where we had to wear three D glasses I kept getting eye strain and rarely saw anything that looked like it was coming off the screen. I had to keep taking the glasses off and just watch that way...:rolleyes: What a rip off though! I can't see anything in three D!!

I wish I could tell my brain to quit fighting over which side does what and just work together!!! :B

I am glad you can do math...I sure can't. I scored a 97% on abstract reasoning in high school and when my alergbra teacher saw that, he couldn't figure out why I was flunking his class! I sure couldn't do the sentence math problems...couldn't even figure out how to make it into a problem to solve. That part of my brain just doesn't work...:cool: It took me ten years to learn how to balance my checkbook and I feel lucky now if it balances within ten dollars. My mom and her husband balance to the penny! Now why would anyone want to spend that much time figuring out where every penny went, I don't know...:lol:

God bless

Roelof
May 12th 2008, 10:27 AM
moonglow

Amazing visions you had, I really enjoyed it.

Did you ever see Hell as well?

moonglow
May 12th 2008, 02:23 PM
moonglow

Amazing visions you had, I really enjoyed it.

Did you ever see Hell as well?

Well funny you should bring that up...I hadn't until last week I think it was. In order to understand what was going on you have to know a little of what I was dealing with first in my life or it won't make any sense. I have a 12 year old son, Nate, who had an anxiety disorder and a learning disability and other issues. This past school year has been rough with him being bullied off and on by different kids (not just in school but around here too) Actually his whole life has been pretty tough..starting out with an abusive, neglect alcoholic dad and being misdx for years in regards to his allergies and food allergies...just so many thing where he hasn't gotten the help he has needed in a timely manner. Like it took me two years to get him an IEP at school to get the help he needed for his learning disablitly...I have had to fight tooth and nail for him his whole life to get the services or help he has needed. Before I had my son, I was very passive and not an assertive person at all...hated confrontations you know and would let people just walk all over me...well then here I had a son that was helpless and had no one to speak for him...I had to grow up and stand up for him. Its made me strong...but it also made me resentful...not towards my son but towards all of those that have hurt him over the years.

Now I didn't realize I had so much unforgivingness in my heart until a week or so ago when the Lord convicted me of it. Nate had gotten picked on again by some kids here he thought were his friends. The anger I felt towards these kids was way out of proportion though. As I said the Lord started showing me that not only was I sinning in regards to these boys, but I had kept 'tabs' so to speak of every single person that hurt my son over the years and this was all building and building and building inside of me. Alot of bitterness, resentment, anger, anxiety.. lack of faith also that the Lord would deal with these things.

So the next vision I had, was pretty bad...the Lord showed me the hell I was IN...now! And I suppose the hell I could be headed for if I let this continue.

It was pretty awful and I think shows how our own sins put us in an emotional mental hell here on earth. No need to wait for it! We can live it here and now which is what I was doing..at least in this part of my life.

So in this I was in a deep pit where it was black as night but there was also fire..which kind make no sense as fire lights things up but it wasn't light at all...I could see somewhat though. My sin were like demons in a way, attached to me like leeches and just draining me...taking all the life from me and my energy and threatening to turn me into a shriveled up thing. It was like the Lord showing me in a literal way, what these sins were doing to me spiritually. Then I could see Jesus standing way, way high above me on a mountain looking down. A light came from Him like a beacon and lit up this pit and the light just blew away all the darkness and all the sins and all the bad things down in this pit. I wanted to climb up to where He was at. Climb up out of that horrible life sucking pit into the light and into life again.

This is something I am still working on ...forgiving all these people throughout the years and letting go of my 'tabs' I kept on them. The bible says we are slaves to whatever controls us. 2 Peter 2:19
They promise freedom, but they themselves are slaves of sin and corruption. For you are a slave to whatever controls you

I don't want to be a slave to these things anymore....didn't even realize I was! So I am working with God on this...of breaking my habit of keeping tabs, of breaking my habit of looking at people through such a negative way...it has become a very ingrained habit of my when it comes to my son but with God, I know I can be set free of these things. :)

So whether that is 'the hell' the bible speaks of, I don't know. I only know it currently 'my hell' that I am dealing with..its already getting better though. :)

On a side note...I want folks to know what I post on this thread about these things...its very difficult for me. I feel very vulnerable because these are extremely personal things I write about myself that I normally would not just go around talking about on the board or anywhere on the net or to anyone in my life! I just don't talk about it at all..except on this thread. I still question myself wondering if I should have even started this thread to begin with. But I did and its done and I can only pray it benefits others..even if it lowers people's opinion of me. I feel like I am sticking my neck way out here and hoping I don't get my head cut off...:rolleyes:

God bless

IamBill
May 29th 2008, 04:03 PM
:) well I tell ya Julie, I sure am happy to have read this :pp

THANK YOU for sharing this with us. :hug: :pp :hug:

tgallison
Jun 1st 2008, 08:13 PM
[quote=moonglow;1636128]

On a side note...I want folks to know what I post on this thread about these things...its very difficult for me. I feel very vulnerable because these are extremely personal things I write about myself that I normally would not just go around talking about on the board or anywhere on the net or to anyone in my life! I just don't talk about it at all..except on this thread. I still question myself wondering if I should have even started this thread to begin with. But I did and its done and I can only pray it benefits others..even if it lowers people's opinion of me. I feel like I am sticking my neck way out here and hoping I don't get my head cut off...:rolleyes:

God bless

Thank you for sharing. You are a blessing.