PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami to Strike the East Coasts of the Americas on 1st April 2007

alasdair
Mar 2nd 2007, 01:32 PM
Over the last few months there has been mounting evidence for a prophesy concerning a tsunami that will hit the East Coast of the Americas from the Island of La Palma on the 1st April 2007. To date, evidence has come in the form of parables such as the picture of the whore of Babylon outlined by Hudson Bay, Canada.

The latest such parable involves a volcano erupting on the Island of Sicily on 1st March 2007, exactly one month before the predicted tsunami. The name of the Island “Sicily” is significant for the same reason that April Fools’ Day is significant – the name sounds like “Silly”.

Although this does indeed sound silly, the paradox is highly significant because the number of the beast (666) represents the exact opposite of foolishness; wisdom. The 666th name in the Bible is Solomon who was famed for his wisdom. Wisdom is 666 because common-sense reasoning and logic are in direct opposition to faith and following Jesus. For example, common sense dictates that you should not give up everything you have and follow Jesus.

For this reason, on Palm Sunday this year, a tsunami will destroy the East Coast of the Americas in the first step towards the destruction of all ideologies that are in opposition to following Jesus.

www.worldends.org (http://www.worldends.org/)

Sicily Volcano:
http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Lava-spews-from-Italian-volcano/2007/03/01/1172338746081.html

Saved7
Mar 2nd 2007, 05:38 PM
Is this your own prophecy or are you sharing one someone else has had?:confused Do you believe that Paul was a false apostle?:confused :o

third hero
Mar 2nd 2007, 06:01 PM
Who in their right minds would even suggest that Paul of Tarsus is a false apostle? I have no choice but to say to you that nothing you say has any credence, because it begins with a lie, and is built on lies after that.

EarlyCall
Mar 2nd 2007, 06:53 PM
Actually I'm a firm believer in logic and commonsense. I also believe God gave us such abilities. Of course commonsense tells me when to allow God to step in and supercede logic.

Will you be back on April 2nd to share with us if this doesn't happen as predicted?

Someone want to tag this thread and make a note of that and bring it back to active on April 2nd?

And as always I ask the same old question about such things as this: what do you want me to do about it? What good is this information to me? What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do with this information?

Just once I wish someone would give me some information I can actually use.

Luke34
Mar 3rd 2007, 01:09 AM
There are very few tsunamis in the Atlantic Ocean, and it's not possible for even the largest megatsunami to wipe out anything close to the entire East Coast.

PeterJ
Mar 4th 2007, 04:20 PM
This wont happen....

Stefen
Mar 4th 2007, 05:33 PM
Over the last few months there has been mounting evidence for a prophesy concerning a tsunami that will hit the East Coast of the Americas from the Island of La Palma on the 1st April 2007. To date, evidence has come in the form of parables such as the picture of the whore of Babylon outlined by Hudson Bay, Canada.

The latest such parable involves a volcano erupting on the Island of Sicily on 1st March 2007, exactly one month before the predicted tsunami. The name of the Island “Sicily” is significant for the same reason that April Fools’ Day is significant – the name sounds like “Silly”.

Although this does indeed sound silly, the paradox is highly significant because the number of the beast (666) represents the exact opposite of foolishness; wisdom. The 666th name in the Bible is Solomon who was famed for his wisdom. Wisdom is 666 because common-sense reasoning and logic are in direct opposition to faith and following Jesus. For example, common sense dictates that you should not give up everything you have and follow Jesus.

For this reason, on Palm Sunday this year, a tsunami will destroy the East Coast of the Americas in the first step towards the destruction of all ideologies that are in opposition to following Jesus.

Sicily Volcano:
http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Lava-spews-from-Italian-volcano/2007/03/01/1172338746081.html

Paul was mardered for Jesus, and you call him a false prophet? Paul did not set up a church system. "church" was not then what it is today. You did not have mega buildings and cathedrals. Paul wanted servants for Jesus, deacons and ministers, not people of authority but servants and people to teach Jesus' teachings. Paul did not set up a hiarchy, Paul talked about servanthood, stewardship. He also never said to meet on sunday and sing 3 songs, have a special, take offering, and preach a 3 point sermon.

Paul said that we should not stop meeting together beacause in acts 2
1So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand [d](BE)souls.

42They were (BF)continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to (BG)the breaking of bread and (BH)to prayer.

43Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe; and many (BI)wonders and signs were taking place through the apostles.

44And all those who had believed [e]were together and (BJ)had all things in common;

45and they (BK)began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need.

46(BL)Day by day continuing with one mind in the temple, and (BM)breaking bread from house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart,

47praising God and (BN)having favor with all the people And the Lord (BO)was adding to their number day by day (BP)those who were being saved.

that is what paul wanted!!! Read everything in it's context.

Saved7
Mar 5th 2007, 02:09 AM
Amen and well spoken!!!:pp

*sighs* :rolleyes: these false prophets, when will they learn? Do they not understand how dangerous it is to speak when God has not spoken the thing?:help:

catfriedrice
Mar 7th 2007, 05:09 AM
parden my word choice, but you're the same nut who came onto my board and proclaimed the exact same thing. Your logic is flawed. Two Man Made Holidays will not symbolize the end of the East Coast, and Babylon is in the Middle East, not in the hudson bay area.

I also know my bible speaks that a person who comes and makes claims such as yours is one who is a false prophet. You post the same thing all over as an attempt to advertise a site that, once April 1st comes and nothing happens, will become the laughing stock of the net.

You don't know the future. Only God Knows the future... and last I checked, you ain't him. Oh, and don't give us that
Emphasis is placed in the Bible about not knowing when things will happen (Luke 12,40: "And you, too, must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you are not expecting him."). Therefore, because the date is predicted, you can be sure that no one will expect the tsunami to happen on that day (it would be foolish wouldn’t it?).
line. It contradicts everything you say, and it only digs you deeper into this hole of falsehood.

Christ-4-D
Mar 11th 2007, 10:08 PM
There may have been much evidence for the Tsunami but there is also lots against.

You just need to search the web to get both sides

Rukia
Mar 16th 2007, 12:23 AM
Um...April 1st is April Fool's day. I wouldnt believe any prophecy that says something is going to happen on April Fool's Day. Its just asking for...well..."APRIL FOOLS!"

And besides, we were all supposed to be destroyed at the dreaded Y2K...and its been 7 years and my computer is still working....life seems pretty normal...

When God ends time, God will end time. Why worry about when its going to happen, when it is happening, that is all that will matter, our worry wont help a bit.

mccain22
Mar 16th 2007, 01:20 AM
ill be on the coast april 1. so ill guess ill get a front row seat. how can anyone take this seriosly when they claim paul is a false prophet.

Jesusnme69
Mar 19th 2007, 05:27 AM
:hmm:

Sicily Volcano:
:hmm: May God touch your heart and let you see the real true light of the love of the true living/loving God Above...
:pray:

ddlewis86
Mar 19th 2007, 05:37 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CFJ
Mar 19th 2007, 12:21 PM

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never thought of that... :lol:

but just maybe... who knows...

third hero
Mar 20th 2007, 04:29 PM
Pardon the word choice, but it is fools like this one who make the job of a true prophet really difficult, because when one hears the word prophet, one says, tell me the future.

I have to say this. A Prophet is one who receives messages from God to share with certain individuals. Sometimes, this can include prophecies, and other times, it comes with warnings. In the case of Jonah, his prophecy never happened, or at least at the point when he expected it. IT did eventually happen, when the people of Ninevah went back to their old ways. When someone who obvious hates Christianity and America, declares something to happen when it obviously will not, is what make me, a prophet stil in training after 12 years, sick to my stomach. I wish they would simply stop it.

A Tsunami on April Fool's Day. I would have to be a fool to believe it!

karenoka27
Mar 20th 2007, 04:48 PM
I was thinking "April Fools" too!

anyway, let me know if you hear of one coming...I live on the east coast!

IamRyan
Apr 1st 2007, 07:34 PM
April Fool's!!!!!!!

Diggindeeper
Apr 1st 2007, 07:43 PM
Here it is...April 1, 2007...

Where is the Tsunami that was "prophesied" to hit the Eastern coast today?????

Who was the "Prophet"???

...7 more hours to go....till April 2nd...

No Tsunami yet...

EarlyCall
Apr 1st 2007, 08:05 PM
This just in from the TripWire services...

A tsunami is headed towards the east coast of the US. They expect it to arrive in about one hour - roughly. The impact zone is expected to be from MA down to SC. It is on CNN, Foxnews and MSNBC and now our local channels too.

This is big folks. Very big.

Stay tuned for further updates.

All the reporters on the coast are wearing scuba gear.

Diggindeeper
Apr 1st 2007, 08:36 PM
:eek: :help: :o :eek: :eek: :help:

cheech
Apr 1st 2007, 09:16 PM
Ok...I don't need to hear this...being I'm on the east coast :eek:. Guess I better turn on my tv.

Are you fooling with us??? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_4_108.gif

karenoka27
Apr 1st 2007, 09:24 PM
I only live about 20 minutes inland from the ocean...I'm still dry.

cheech
Apr 1st 2007, 09:29 PM
Raining here...suppose to rain the next 4 days :rolleyes:. Nothing new.

dirtball
Apr 1st 2007, 09:31 PM
I think that this is all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diggindeeper
Apr 1st 2007, 09:33 PM
OH NO! :eek:
It's already raining there... :cry:
Supposed to rain the next four days? :o

Worse each day? :dunno:
Could turn into a Tsunami tonight? :help:

dirtball
Apr 1st 2007, 09:37 PM
Isn't a tsunami a big wave?

Saved7
Apr 1st 2007, 11:26 PM
STill waiting....:rolleyes: :lol:

And yes, a tsunami is a HUGE wave.

IamRyan
Apr 1st 2007, 11:31 PM
Well idk...... I just saw on Yahoo news that a tsunami hit the South Pacific Solomons. And he did refer to Solomon from the Bible. Idk, could he be right?

Saved7
Apr 2nd 2007, 12:31 AM
I was just about to post this story, because it is laughable that it hit the "west" coast of another country far from ours.
If this person was a prophet, then he/she would not have been off on that at all! I think God was just proving that point.:D

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 12:35 AM

Tsunami strikes eastern seaboard of US!!

Today at approximately 4:40 pm est, a tsunami struck the entire eastern seaboard from Maine to Florida.

Witnesses said it was like waves rolling up onto the beaches without end. "It just wouldn't stop!" said one obviously very frightened onlooker.

Another witness to this event exclaimed, "I've never seen anything like this before! It's my first time to the ocean. Who would have thought it would be on the very day this happened?"

So far there have been no reports of deaths or injuries and FEMA is converging on all affected areas. The head of FEMA has been quoted as saying, "This is one catastrophy that is not going to get away from us. Mark my words. We will have this situation under control by morning." Brave words indeed. But can such a thing be possible? We shall see.

At this point, all electricity and other civil functions seem to be in good working order. "I believe this is a testament to the courage and fortitude of our citizenry" was the reply fom New Jersey's governor.

Folks, this may be one for the history books.

Saved7
Apr 2nd 2007, 12:43 AM
If you are trying to make a funny, we need to know that, so that this person doesn't continue, and so others don't believe this garbage.
I've never heard of tripwire services, but I can say that if this were real that you are posting, the news channels would be all over it.

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 12:45 AM
If you are trying to make a funny, we need to know that, so that this person doesn't continue, and so others don't believe this garbage.
I've never heard of tripwire services, but I can say that if this were real that you are posting, the news channels would be all over it.

Then you just answered your own question.

Diggindeeper
Apr 2nd 2007, 01:16 AM
Don't feel forgotten yet...there are still 2 hours and 41 minutes to go!

Hope everyone is prepared...:cry:

cheech
Apr 2nd 2007, 01:20 AM
Don't feel forgotten yet...there are still 2 hours and 41 minutes to go!

Hope everyone is prepared...:cry:

Well then I guess I better head to your house! Remove myself from the East Coast! :lol: It is "funny" (not funny haha) that there actually was a tsunami today though

Diggindeeper
Apr 2nd 2007, 01:35 AM
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! :pp YEAH...Cheech, grab Slug and that pretty daughter, and spread the word all over the board that yo'all are headed here, to Strawberry Plains, Tennesee!

And plan on staying a few days...we'll go camping and fishing and I'll cart my BBQ grill along, and we'll cook Hobo dinners!

HEY BILL...We're having company! Go by some dopes at the store...get diet Cokes, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi, Bottled spring water....

WoW!!!! :pp

Diggindeeper
Apr 2nd 2007, 01:36 AM
Bill said, "When?"

I said, "Before midnight!"

And he said, "what????...."

cheech
Apr 2nd 2007, 02:13 AM
HEY BILL...We're having company! Go by some dopes at the store...get diet Cokes, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi, Bottled spring water....

WoW!!!! :pp

Ummm... is that legal? Maybe in the deep back woods of TN (behind all the trees) but in my neck of the woods I'd be in some serious trouble lady...IIIIIIII don't want no trouble! :eek:

dirtball
Apr 2nd 2007, 02:19 AM
Ummm... is that legal? Maybe in the deep back woods of TN (behind all the trees) but in my neck of the woods I'd be in some serious trouble lady...IIIIIIII don't want no trouble! :eek:

So come here. I'm not sure that we have 'dopes' here.

Diggindeeper
Apr 2nd 2007, 02:30 AM
Aw...you all don't know English...bet you call them POPS! :rofl:

Down here, Pops are your Daddys!

moonglow
Apr 2nd 2007, 02:43 AM

Sicily Volcano:

What is "Americas" does he mean America or what? Putting the 's' on it makes it confusing. I also don't understand why he says America, then Canda then Sicily...:confused Anyway here is the news:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/04/01/quake.reut/index.html
People missing after tsunami
[B]CANBERRA, Australia (Reuters) -- Several people were missing on Monday after a powerful earthquake in the South Pacific hit the Solomon Islands, triggering a small tsunami, officials said.

A tsunami warning was also issued for other Pacific Rim countries, including Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Australia, after the shallow quake, which had a magnitude of at least 8.0.

"It was just like a real extreme tide. We didn't get like a huge big impact wave," Danny Kennedy, a dive shop owner and provincial politician on Gizo island told Reuters.

"The water just came up about probably about 4 to 5 meters (12 to 15 feet) above sea level, and kind of just went up into the communities and doused everything," he said.

From the capital Honiara, Solomon Islands Broadcasting Corp. said residents on Simbo island had reported waves traveling up to 200 meters (220 yards) inland, damaging homes.

"There are reports of two villages hit and four people missing on the island of Mono," Solomon Islands' chief government spokesman, Alfred Maesulia told Reuters from the capital of the the string of islands.

Mono is in the Treasuries Islands, an isolated and mountainous chain in the far west of the Solomons. The quake also hit nearby New Georgia, damaging a hospital in Gizo, the provincial capital, which has a population of about 20,000.

"There are quite large boats sitting in the middle of the road. Many of the houses that were on stilts are sitting on the ground. A number of the coastal communities have been completely wiped out," Kennedy said.

He said the hospital had been evacuated and patients had been taken to a doctor's house on higher ground, with more than 2,000 left homeless.

"Everybody is in a bit of a panic at the moment because everybody is talking about a new 50 meter wave coming," Kennedy said. "You had a lot of people standing at the markets. Many of the people just rode it out in their boats, but a lot of the Chinese stores have lost pretty much all of their cargo."

The National Disaster Management Office said up to 60 buildings had been destroyed including houses, although there were no confirmed deaths, a spokeswoman told Reuters. Japan's NHK television said at least three people were reported dead.
(read the rest at the link)

werid....

God bless

cheech
Apr 2nd 2007, 02:53 AM
So come here. I'm not sure that we have 'dopes' here.

We have plenty of "dopes" here...aka goofballs :lol:. In my family that's what we call each other when we mess up "ya dope!" :lol:

Aw...you all don't know English...bet you call them POPS! :rofl:

Down here, Pops are your Daddys!

Nope...here it's soda (some call them pops but I think further down the east coast). Well I'm just glad to know you aren't gonna feed me anything illegal :lol:.

Diggindeeper
Apr 2nd 2007, 02:57 AM
NAW! Just Dopes or Sassifras tea...or Homemade Lemonade...

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 03:11 AM
What is "Americas" does he mean America or what? Putting the 's' on it makes it confusing. I also don't understand why he says America, then Canda then Sicily...:confused Anyway here is the news:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/04/01/quake.reut/index.html
People missing after tsunami
CANBERRA, Australia (Reuters) -- Several people were missing on Monday after a powerful earthquake in the South Pacific hit the Solomon Islands, triggering a small tsunami, officials said.

A tsunami warning was also issued for other Pacific Rim countries, including Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Australia, after the shallow quake, which had a magnitude of at least 8.0.

"It was just like a real extreme tide. We didn't get like a huge big impact wave," Danny Kennedy, a dive shop owner and provincial politician on Gizo island told Reuters.

"The water just came up about probably about 4 to 5 meters (12 to 15 feet) above sea level, and kind of just went up into the communities and doused everything," he said.

From the capital Honiara, Solomon Islands Broadcasting Corp. said residents on Simbo island had reported waves traveling up to 200 meters (220 yards) inland, damaging homes.

"There are reports of two villages hit and four people missing on the island of Mono," Solomon Islands' chief government spokesman, Alfred Maesulia told Reuters from the capital of the the string of islands.

Mono is in the Treasuries Islands, an isolated and mountainous chain in the far west of the Solomons. The quake also hit nearby New Georgia, damaging a hospital in Gizo, the provincial capital, which has a population of about 20,000.

"There are quite large boats sitting in the middle of the road. Many of the houses that were on stilts are sitting on the ground. A number of the coastal communities have been completely wiped out," Kennedy said.

He said the hospital had been evacuated and patients had been taken to a doctor's house on higher ground, with more than 2,000 left homeless.

"Everybody is in a bit of a panic at the moment because everybody is talking about a new 50 meter wave coming," Kennedy said. "You had a lot of people standing at the markets. Many of the people just rode it out in their boats, but a lot of the Chinese stores have lost pretty much all of their cargo."

The National Disaster Management Office said up to 60 buildings had been destroyed including houses, although there were no confirmed deaths, a spokeswoman told Reuters. Japan's NHK television said at least three people were reported dead.
(read the rest at the link)

werid....

God bless

Notice this quote from the OP and then notice the location of the Tsunami:

Although this does indeed sound silly, the paradox is highly significant because the number of the beast (666) represents the [B]exact opposite of foolishness; wisdom. The 666th name in the Bible is Solomon who was famed for his wisdom. Wisdom is 666 because common-sense reasoning and logic are in direct opposition to faith and following Jesus. For example, common sense dictates that you should not give up everything you have and follow Jesus.

I don't think it is merely coincidental that the OP predicted a Tsunami for April 1st and there was indeed a Tsunami on April 1st and then that he makes this analogy between the wisdom of Solomon and man's wisdom versus faith in Christ and that the Tsunami happened on Solomon's Islands. Perhaps the message was intended to be more symbolic rather than literal, such as maybe the Lord was intending to show that he is going to destroy the wisdom of the wise in the USA, particularly on the East Coast - Washington D.C./NYC/Philadelphia, etc. - And, especially since he refers to the "prophecy" as a "parable." Parables are not to be taken literally but figuratively and perhaps this also is to be taken the same. The obvious parallels are too coincidental to just ignore. I think we should consider the possibility that this was from God and that it was symbolic in meaning just as parables are symbolic and that the OP saw it literally when God intended it as symbolic. So, perhaps what happened today is meant as a message and as a warning, and that we should consider what message might be gained from this from a symbolic perspective.

Diggindeeper
Apr 2nd 2007, 03:28 AM
30 more minutes to go....

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 03:40 AM
1 Corinthians 1:18-20 (New International Version)

Christ the Wisdom and Power of God
18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=1&verse=18&end_verse=20&version=31&context=context#fen-NIV-28367a)] 20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

Isaiah 29:13-15 (New International Version)

13 The Lord says:
"These people come near to me with their mouth
and honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me
is made up only of rules taught by men. [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=29&verse=13&end_verse=15&version=31&context=context#fen-NIV-18207a)]

14 Therefore once more I will astound these people
with wonder upon wonder;
the wisdom of the wise will perish,
the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish." 15 Woe to those who go to great depths
to hide their plans from the LORD,
who do their work in darkness and think,
"Who sees us? Who will know?"

To read about the Americas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54796

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54639

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54613

I have noticed that the term "Americas" is slowly creeping into the language of American politicians who are trying to introduce the concept of a merger of nations kind of like the E. U. It is just another step closer, I believe, to the One World Order.

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 03:52 AM
Here is another article that is not from WorldNetDaily:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965

I truly see an object lesson here. A Tsunami hits Solomons (wisdom) islands on April Fools Day (foolishness). I see it as God showing that he is going to destroy the wisdom of the wise which is really foolishness in his sight, and that he ultimately is in control of all things. And, I think it shows that God has sense of humor, too. Don't get so bogged down in a literal fulfillment of this that you miss the parable God has just set before us.

IamRyan
Apr 2nd 2007, 03:57 AM
Is what you are saying refering to how he will destroy the wise in the End Times? If not, just explain what it is because I need a lil help.

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 04:09 AM
Is what you are saying refering to how he will destroy the wise in the End Times? If not, just explain what it is because I need a lil help.

I'm just seeing that there is more to what was "predicted" than what meets the eye and that there is a message in here if we can get past the obvious. The scriptures I quoted a couple of posts previously say it, I believe. I'm not sure of the timing, only I do see a message in all of this. I think the reference to the "Americas" was no mistake. I've noticed with great frequency that this term is slipping into the American vocabulary as a deliberate way of trying to get us used to the idea of a E. U. American-style. Then, the references to the wisdom of Solomon and this taking place on April Fools Day and the Volcano in Sicily (silly) and the Tsunami happening on Solomon's Islands, etc. all fits together, I think, with the scriptures and the scriptures fit with the articles on the American Union - things hidden in darkness. I believe this was all orchestrated by God to give us a message.

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 04:23 AM
I'm just seeing that there is more to what was "predicted" than what meets the eye and that there is a message in here if we can get past the obvious. The scriptures I quoted a couple of posts previously say it, I believe. I'm not sure of the timing, only I do see a message in all of this. I think the reference to the "Americas" was no mistake. I've noticed with great frequency that this term is slipping into the American vocabulary as a deliberate way of trying to get us used to the idea of a E. U. American-style. Then, the references to the wisdom of Solomon and this taking place on April Fools Day and the Volcano in Sicily (silly) and the Tsunami happening on Solomon's Islands, etc. all fits together, I think, with the scriptures and the scriptures fit with the articles on the American Union - things hidden in darkness. I believe this was all orchestrated by God to give us a message.

Well, I guess if you try hard enough, you can make something of this. I'm sure the ones claiming this from the beginning will manage to twist it in such a way as to make something of it.

It sure made my day. On the other hand, I hope that when I pray to God and ask Him something specific, He manages to answer it better than this. I'm not very good at riddles and don't care much for them either.

When Jonah went to Ninevah, he didn't go with a riddle from God but a clear message. I think that may have been what made the difference. I'm willing to bet had Jonah given them a riddle, they'd not have gotten it and the city would have been destroyed. On the other hand, since God wasn't playing any games with them, He made His messgae quite clear. No one had to do any guessing, twisting or anything else to make something of it.

If God is ever going to warn me, I hope He can manage better than the OP. I don't care much for games - not even from God.

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 04:53 AM
Well, I guess if you try hard enough, you can make something of this. I'm sure the ones claiming this from the beginning will manage to twist it in such a way as to make something of it.

It sure made my day. On the other hand, I hope that when I pray to God and ask Him something specific, He manages to answer it better than this. I'm not very good at riddles and don't care much for them either.

When Jonah went to Ninevah, he didn't go with a riddle from God but a clear message. I think that may have been what made the difference. I'm willing to bet had Jonah given them a riddle, they'd not have gotten it and the city would have been destroyed. On the other hand, since God wasn't playing any games with them, He made His messgae quite clear. No one had to do any guessing, twisting or anything else to make something of it.

If God is ever going to warn me, I hope He can manage better than the OP. I don't care much for games - not even from God.

Read Revelation, Daniel and the other prophecies of scripture concerning these last days and tell me that God does not use symbolism to describe his plans. If you don't care much for God speaking in symbolisms, riddles, parables, etc., then you would have to toss out most of the prophecies of the last days in scripture. If the message was all that clear, then we would not have all these differences of theology, would we? Obviously none of us hear God with absolute perfection or we would all have the same understanding of what he is saying about these last days. Maybe he does it this way to keep us continually seeking him.

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 05:37 AM
Read Revelation, Daniel and the other prophecies of scripture concerning these last days and tell me that God does not use symbolism to describe his plans. If you don't care much for God speaking in symbolisms, riddles, parables, etc., then you would have to toss out most of the prophecies of the last days in scripture. If the message was all that clear, then we would not have all these differences of theology, would we? Obviously none of us hear God with absolute perfection or we would all have the same understanding of what he is saying about these last days. Maybe he does it this way to keep us continually seeking him.

Can you tell me just one thing the OP's post did to change your life? Just one positive thing? Be honest please. If you have to lie about it, then that would be the one thing it changed in your life.

As for continually seeking God, we are supposed to be doing that for the right reasons.

Honest, I'm not trying to argue with you or give you a hard time. I'm seeing so much of this sort of thing today it has made me sick and quite jaded with many people doing such things.

TEITZY
Apr 2nd 2007, 12:53 PM
I see it as God showing that he is going to destroy the wisdom of the wise which is really foolishness in his sight, and that he ultimately is in control of all things.

The Bible clearly states this above truth and yet you insist God must somehow convey this message to the world through cryptic prophecy that can only be deciphered by initiated beings such as yourself?

I'm just seeing that there is more to what was "predicted" than what meets the eye and that there is a message in here if we can get past the obvious.

Yes if only we can get past the obvious! Sounds like the attitude of liberal theologians who look past the obvious meaning of Scripture and invent their own to satisfy their ungodly desires and agendas.

The reason why this FALSE prophecy is so dangerous is because it contains an element of truth and many non-discerning 'Christians' simply look past all the error and grab hold of any truth and say this is from God. It's a bit like the old motto of swallowing the meat and spitting out the bones. It never ceases to amaze me that men can teach a pound of error and yet be held up as anointed prophets for their ounce of truth.

2 Cor 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Cheers
Leigh

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 01:09 PM

Just ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask the hard questions. The bereans did this with Paul. These people are anything but above Paul. The questions deserve to be asked. I'm not picking on you and I hope you won't take it that way. :)

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 02:40 PM
Can you tell me just one thing the OP's post did to change your life? Just one positive thing? Be honest please. If you have to lie about it, then that would be the one thing it changed in your life.

As for continually seeking God, we are supposed to be doing that for the right reasons.

Honest, I'm not trying to argue with you or give you a hard time. I'm seeing so much of this sort of thing today it has made me sick and quite jaded with many people doing such things.

Remember the old saying, "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater"? Well, that's what I'm trying to say. Granted, the OP made a prediction that did not come true in its literal sense. But, let's not disregard the obvious parallels between what he said and what did happen and the lesson that perhaps can be learned from it.

Did it change my life? No, but then the Lord has already been opening my eyes to a lot of the stuff that is going on, but not everyone is well informed. And, I am not to the point where I feel I have learned it all, either. So, I don't write this off and thus would be saying there is nothing to be gained from this at all, either. I think we should all ask ourselves the question, "What wisdom of the 'wise' am I buying into that the Lord wants to reveal to me its foolishness?"

You say that the Bible already says that and we know it, which is true, we know it with our minds, but do we really understand it with our hearts? And, do we know how to apply the truths to our present-day world and our lives personally? You see, I saw several things here - 1. Wisdom of man, 2. Foolishness of man and the Lord combining them together in a pictorial illustration. Then, I saw a Tsunami which means destruction and then a reference to the Americas, particularly the NE coast of the USA.

So, why would God go to all that trouble, if this is indeed his work, which it seems to be? Maybe he is trying to show us some of that "wisdom of the wise" that some of us may not be aware of. I know that my husband and I have had our eyes opened these past few months to a whole lot of stuff going on behind the scenes in our government that we were unaware of previously. And, it was through dreams that the Lord led me to research some of this and to learn what is going on, too.

I believe that God uses dreams, visions, signs, parables, etc. to teach truths that are already in scripture but in a practical and applicable ways to our real lives. You see, it is one thing to know the truth intellectually and it is another thing to apply it in reality. Perhaps we all have some "human wisdom" that needs reexamination. I see so many people arguing over this theology and that doctrine and this interpretation of scripture and that understanding of End Times prophecy that I think sometimes they are missing the point of it all. So, sometimes God will use pictorial illustrations (like sermon illustrations) to show us a truth we are not otherwise seeing.

The Bible tells us that in these last days many will be deceived, so maybe the purpose of this is to show us some of those deceptions. Maybe there is stuff going on in our government that is taking place on Islands that we need to be aware of. You see, so many Christians think America is wonderful and we are a 'Christian' nation and that our president is a Christian and that everyone else are the bad guys, but what if that isn't true? I mean, what if God allowed this illustration to show us that there are things we don't know? Things that we should know? Maybe it is not enough to just know that God will one day destroy the wisdom of the wise, but maybe we need to know what that wisdom is in our present-day world that he intends on destroying? Maybe we're not the good guys after all.

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 03:30 PM
The reason why this FALSE prophecy is so dangerous is because it contains an element of truth and many non-discerning 'Christians' simply look past all the error and grab hold of any truth and say this is from God. It's a bit like the old motto of swallowing the meat and spitting out the bones. It never ceases to amaze me that men can teach a pound of error and yet be held up as anointed prophets for their ounce of truth.

2 Cor 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Cheers
Leigh

Ok, who on here was grabbing ahold of this? I read the responses to this thread and I saw mostly jokes and ridicule and accusations of it being a false prophecy before we even knew if it was false or not, so who did the OP lead astray on here? And, if it did not come true as he said, where is the deceit? Where is the disguise? Who was deceived? Who was led into sin? Who was told that it is ok to sin and still get to heaven?

I agree that there are many false teachers out there who disguise their lies and make them sound like truth because they mix them together and that we should expose them so that people are not led astray, but if you read carefully in scripture about these false teachers you will see their character traits and their ultimate goals. They want to tell people that God will not judge them. They cover people's wounds with bandaids as though their wounds are not serious. They tell them 'peace, peace' when there is no peace and they give them what their tickling ears want to hear. They give them 'nicey-nice' messages that tell them that they can go on living in their sin or else they bind them up with all kinds of man-made rules and regulations to the point to where they can not live in freedom. But, the 'lie' is not obvious, which is why it is called 'deception.' These are the people you need to go after. These are the ones you need to expose.

I read the Introduction to II Corin to get a context for the passage you quoted and the reference was to false teachers who were challenging Paul's integrity and his authority as an apostle. Was the OP doing this? Was he challenging the truths of God's word? Because Paul changed his plans in mid-stream, the false teachers were claiming that Paul's words were not to be trusted. They were accusing Paul of being a false apostle, so Paul goes on the defense of his ministry and his integrity.

Paul describes these false teachers as servants of Satan because they were trying to discredit him and his ministry and they were covering up their true idenity. If the OP is a servant of Satan, then he would not be calling for people to turn from human wisdom and to follow Christ by faith, would he? Evidently the false teachers to whom Paul is referring were Pharissee-type teachers who imposed harsh man-made rules on people who evidently used physical violence to get people into submission and who lorded it over the people.

Ok, I'm not saying it is ok to prophesy something that does not come true, but what I am saying is that I think you are "throwing out the baby with the bathwater." In other words, this is not a case of someone disguising his lies by mixing them with truth, I don't believe. In those cases, the lies are not easily discernable, which is why they are 'deception.' Where is the deception in what the OP stated? I mean, what he got wrong was obvious to all! He wasn't teaching against the Word of God and I don't see where he was leading anyone astray. I know, I know what you are thinking. I know there are a lot of false teachers out there who make a lot of claims out of a desire to get public attention or to gain from it in $$, but I did not see this at play here. I may be wrong. The reason I don't see that at play here is because he got so much of it right. That is not to say we should accept lies along with truth or that we should excuse away falsehood. Anyone who knows me, knows better.

You see this as a false prophecy that needs to be exposed as such, but I think sometimes that Satan likes to get Christians so caught up in going after people like this that they totally miss who the real bad guy are. I mean, I have seen people get all worked up over a date that did not come true the way the OP thought it would but at the same time those people were sitting under teaching that is false disguised as truth and that don't even see it. You see what I'm getting at here? Sometimes we put so much focus on the obvious that we don't see the deceptions of Satan. He gets us so distracted with things like this and with arguments over theology that we totally miss what is going on behind the scenes.

Can God use even our failures to teach us something? Yes! Of course he can. And, he can use this OP's failure to teach a lesson, too. I think the lesson here is that we are seeing only what is on the surface of this - a prophecy that did not come true, but we're missing the message that perhaps lies beneath the surface. I see God in this. I see that he orchestrated this whole thing - the date, the event, the location and even the reference to the Americas, because he had something he wanted to say to us and part of the message is that we are so busy arguing over surface stuff - the obvious - that we miss those deceptions that are underneath the surface.

My point here is not to defend the OP or to say that it is ok to predict things that don't come true, but my point is that I think there is a lesson to be learned from this that God is trying to teach us if we will let him.

Realist1981
Apr 2nd 2007, 03:40 PM
What the correction rate on one of these false prophecies
10 percent? 2 percent?

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 04:10 PM
Remember the old saying, "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater"? Well, that's what I'm trying to say. Granted, the OP made a prediction that did not come true in its literal sense. But, let's not disregard the obvious parallels between what he said and what did happen and the lesson that perhaps can be learned from it.

Did it change my life? No, but then the Lord has already been opening my eyes to a lot of the stuff that is going on, but not everyone is well informed. And, I am not to the point where I feel I have learned it all, either. So, I don't write this off and thus would be saying there is nothing to be gained from this at all, either. I think we should all ask ourselves the question, "What wisdom of the 'wise' am I buying into that the Lord wants to reveal to me its foolishness?"

You say that the Bible already says that and we know it, which is true, we know it with our minds, but do we really understand it with our hearts? And, do we know how to apply the truths to our present-day world and our lives personally? You see, I saw several things here - 1. Wisdom of man, 2. Foolishness of man and the Lord combining them together in a pictorial illustration. Then, I saw a Tsunami which means destruction and then a reference to the Americas, particularly the NE coast of the USA.

So, why would God go to all that trouble, if this is indeed his work, which it seems to be? Maybe he is trying to show us some of that "wisdom of the wise" that some of us may not be aware of. I know that my husband and I have had our eyes opened these past few months to a whole lot of stuff going on behind the scenes in our government that we were unaware of previously. And, it was through dreams that the Lord led me to research some of this and to learn what is going on, too.

I believe that God uses dreams, visions, signs, parables, etc. to teach truths that are already in scripture but in a practical and applicable ways to our real lives. You see, it is one thing to know the truth intellectually and it is another thing to apply it in reality. Perhaps we all have some "human wisdom" that needs reexamination. I see so many people arguing over this theology and that doctrine and this interpretation of scripture and that understanding of End Times prophecy that I think sometimes they are missing the point of it all. So, sometimes God will use pictorial illustrations (like sermon illustrations) to show us a truth we are not otherwise seeing.

The Bible tells us that in these last days many will be deceived, so maybe the purpose of this is to show us some of those deceptions. Maybe there is stuff going on in our government that is taking place on Islands that we need to be aware of. You see, so many Christians think America is wonderful and we are a 'Christian' nation and that our president is a Christian and that everyone else are the bad guys, but what if that isn't true? I mean, what if God allowed this illustration to show us that there are things we don't know? Things that we should know? Maybe it is not enough to just know that God will one day destroy the wisdom of the wise, but maybe we need to know what that wisdom is in our present-day world that he intends on destroying? Maybe we're not the good guys after all.

The problem is that evrything you say is true and right and yet you are using things like what the OP said to get at it while it is already in the Bible. Everything you mentioned that we ought to be seeking and going after is in the Bible. Why then go for it through this other means?

Again, consider if you will the thousands of voices out there claiming to be prophets and speaking this or that until it rises into a cacophony. The end result then is what?

I'm trying to explain this as best I can. How many so called prophecies do you think there are for any given month across this nation alone and by how many? Does that sound like God? Whom do we listen to of the thousands raising their voices with the claims of so many and varied a message?

Does that make any sense? Of the many, whom do you listen to and whom will you believe and which of the many things they say will youi take to heart and believe or look to?

Finally, couldn't it be that part of the foolishness and the deception is found in this very thing?

Your point about our government and some things you've recently learned. Well, this is in the Bible. We are told that man does nto have the answers and only God does. We are warned not to put our faith in man but in God alone. It's all there. We are told to watch and what to watch for. It's really all there in the Bible.

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 04:47 PM
The problem is that evrything you say is true and right and yet you are using things like what the OP said to get at it while it is already in the Bible. Everything you mentioned that we ought to be seeking and going after is in the Bible. Why then go for it through this other means?

Again, consider if you will the thousands of voices out there claiming to be prophets and speaking this or that until it rises into a cacophony. The end result then is what?

I'm trying to explain this as best I can. How many so called prophecies do you think there are for any given month across this nation alone and by how many? Does that sound like God? Whom do we listen to of the thousands raising their voices with the claims of so many and varied a message?

Does that make any sense? Of the many, whom do you listen to and whom will you believe and which of the many things they say will youi take to heart and believe or look to?

Finally, couldn't it be that part of the foolishness and the deception is found in this very thing?

Your point about our government and some things you've recently learned. Well, this is in the Bible. We are told that man does nto have the answers and only God does. We are warned not to put our faith in man but in God alone. It's all there. We are told to watch and what to watch for. It's really all there in the Bible.

You are correct. It is all in the Bible, but for one, not everyone reads the Bible like they should, many do not take time to apply it to their lives, others totally miss what is being said, etc. Why do you go to church? Why listen to sermons? Why attend Bible studies? Why get on a Christian website and discuss stuff with people? Why listen to Christian music? Why? Because God speaks in many ways and in various forms and he uses songs and sermon illustrations and even movies sometimes as picture illustrations of the truth of His divine Word. Why did Jesus speak in parables? Why are the teachings on End Times so symbolic and difficult to understand? If you truly believe it is all in the Bible, then get yourself off of here, stop going to church, close yourself off in a closet with the Bible and read. Yes, I am being sarcastic here but for a reason. God gave spiritual gifts to the body of Christ so that we could minister his truths to one another and to some he gives gifts of prophecy, which I interpret as the supernatural ability to understand and to communicate the truths of God's Word in an understandable and practical way that can be applied to people's present-day lives.

On the flip side of that, you are also correct in that we need to be discerning and we need to check everything against the Word of God to see if it adds up. We should not be followers of man, but followers of God, and I think perhaps that is a lesson here for the OP since I noticed that he got his message from the "prophecies" of other people, if I read his post correctly, that is. I did not see where he was getting this from the Lord is what I'm saying, so perhaps the message for him is that he, too, can not rely on the wisdom of man.

Ok, back to the everything is in the Bible thing. Again, you are correct that the principles are all there, but the applications to our personal lives are not. The Bible is alive and it is still speaking and since all through history God spoke specifically to people about their personal lives, what was going on in their churches and their world and government, I believe God has messages for us today about these things for today, and you won't find those specific messages in God's word. So, he uses dreams and visions and prophecies in order to give us the practical applications to those truths oftentimes, though he can certainly speak without them, yet he chooses to use them. This calls for discernment. We are neither to despise them nor are we to just disregard them as false unless proven false but we are to test them. Obviously the specific reference to a Tsunami on the East Coast of the USA was false, but I still saw a message in there that I believe was from God. So, all I was saying is that I think there is still a message - a specific application of Biblical truth to our specific lives. If I see it and you don't, that's ok! I'm not following the man. God spoke to me despite the man's failures. I saw God in it because I was in tune to HIS voice, not the voice of the OP.

moonglow
Apr 2nd 2007, 04:54 PM
1 Corinthians 1:18-20 (New International Version)

Isaiah 29:13-15 (New International Version)

To read about the Americas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54796

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54639

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54613

I have noticed that the term "Americas" is slowly creeping into the language of American politicians who are trying to introduce the concept of a merger of nations kind of like the E. U. It is just another step closer, I believe, to the One World Order.

Thanks for the links though the last three I couldn't make any sense out of and saw nothing about Americas in them but I did see this thing about a North American Union...which doesn't include South America at all, but does include Mexico and Canada. I found this CNN news video about it on youtube but didn't see a date on the news program so have no idea when it was aired: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA

I only found one actual news article on this North American Union...though alot of websites about it. I am going to post this on either the end times fourm or anything goes fourm and see if others can figure it out. It makes no sense. I cannot image the leader of Canada and Mexico just giving up ruling over their countries...and if its true, why are we still having boarder partols? They are now putting the illegals that come in our nation, in jail..cracking down harder on them...so that seems to not jive with this information. Maybe I am not fully understanding what they are talking about here though.

Well actually I don't know that this is a news article or a commentary...anyway here is part of it:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965

In March 2005, the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States adopted a Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), establishing ministerial-level working groups to address key security and economic issues facing North America and setting a short deadline for reporting progress back to their governments. President Bush described the significance of the SPP as putting forward a common commitment "to markets and democracy, freedom and trade, and mutual prosperity and security." The policy framework articulated by the three leaders is a significant commitment that will benefit from broad discussion and advice. The Task Force is pleased to provide specific advice on how the partnership can be pursued and realized.

To that end, the Task Force proposes the creation by 2010 of a North American community to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that "our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary." Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America. The perspective of the CFR report allows us to see President Bush's speech to the nation as nothing more than public relations posturing and window dressing. No wonder President Vincente Fox called President Bush in a panic after the speech. How could the President go back on his word to Mexico by actually securing our border? Not to worry, President Bush reassured President Fox. The National Guard on the border were only temporary, meant to last only as long until the public forgets about the issue, as has always been the case in the past.

The North American Union plan, which Vincente Fox has every reason to presume President Bush is still following, calls for the only border to be around the North American Union -- not between any of these countries. Or, as the CFR report stated:

The three governments should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically diminishing the need for the current intensity of the governments’ physical control of cross-border traffic, travel, and trade within North America. A long-term goal for a North American border action plan should be joint screening of travelers from third countries at their first point of entry into North America and the elimination of most controls over the temporary movement of these travelers within North America.

Now if all the Mexican's that wanted in were suddenly legally allowed in, our ecnomy would be crushed and collaspe. While my heart goes out to these people because I realize they are literally risking their lives coming here to provide for their families, its just too many people. In the end we would be as poor as Mexico and then they would have no reason to come here! :( So this makes no sense...plus I don't think Bush can actually put the plan in place...he will have to have everyone's backing for it to work and few, if any, will back such an insane idea to start with.

God bless

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 04:59 PM
You are correct. It is all in the Bible, but for one, not everyone reads the Bible like they should, many do not take time to apply it to their lives, others totally miss what is being said, etc. Why do you go to church? Why listen to sermons? Why attend Bible studies? Why get on a Christian website and discuss stuff with people? Why listen to Christian music? Why? Because God speaks in many ways and in various forms and he uses songs and sermon illustrations and even movies sometimes as picture illustrations of the truth of His divine Word. Why did Jesus speak in parables? Why are the teachings on End Times so symbolic and difficult to understand? If you truly believe it is all in the Bible, then get yourself off of here, stop going to church, close yourself off in a closet with the Bible and read. Yes, I am being sarcastic here but for a reason. God gave spiritual gifts to the body of Christ so that we could minister his truths to one another and to some he gives gifts of prophecy, which I interpret as the supernatural ability to understand and to communicate the truths of God's Word in an understandable and practical way that can be applied to people's present-day lives.

On the flip side of that, you are also correct in that we need to be discerning and we need to check everything against the Word of God to see if it adds up. We should not be followers of man, but followers of God, and I think perhaps that is a lesson here for the OP since I noticed that he got his message from the "prophecies" of other people, if I read his post correctly, that is. I did not see where he was getting this from the Lord is what I'm saying, so perhaps the message for him is that he, too, can not rely on the wisdom of man.

Ok, back to the everything is in the Bible thing. Again, you are correct that the principles are all there, but the applications to our personal lives are not. The Bible is alive and it is still speaking and since all through history God spoke specifically to people about their personal lives, what was going on in their churches and their world and government, I believe God has messages for us today about these things for today, and you won't find those specific messages in God's word. So, he uses dreams and visions and prophecies in order to give us the practical applications to those truths oftentimes, though he can certainly speak without them, yet he chooses to use them. This calls for discernment. We are neither to despise them nor are we to just disregard them as false unless proven false but we are to test them. Obviously the specific reference to a Tsunami on the East Coast of the USA was false, but I still saw a message in there that I believe was from God. So, all I was saying is that I think there is still a message - a specific application of Biblical truth to our specific lives. If I see it and you don't, that's ok! I'm not following the man. God spoke to me despite the man's failures. I saw God in it because I was in tune to HIS voice, not the voice of the OP.

Well, I suppose if you get sometrhing from it, then that is how it is for you. I got exactly from it what I expected to get from it - not one thing of any value. Maybe that is on me, but had I never read the OP's post, I'd be no worse off today than having read it nor any better off either. If you feel better off for having accidentally run across it, ok.

I don't take such people very seriously. It might be worth noting the OP isn't here today nor yesterday. His/her absence seems telling somehow.

moonglow
Apr 2nd 2007, 05:08 PM
Well, I suppose if you get sometrhing from it, then that is how it is for you. I got exactly from it what I expected to get from it - not one thing of any value. Maybe that is on me, but had I never read the OP's post, I'd be no worse off today than having read it nor any better off either. If you feel better off for having accidentally run across it, ok.

I don't take such people very seriously. It might be worth noting the OP isn't here today nor yesterday. His/her absence seems telling somehow.

Well the OP got put on coffeebreak...who knows why...so they can't answer...

For myself I think its just plain creepy that a Tsunami actually hit on that date...even if where it was suppose to hit was wrong. Its not like Tsunami's hit everyday!

Christsfreeservant
Apr 2nd 2007, 05:20 PM
moonglow,

There are a lot of things I don't understand, especially in the political realm, but God is beginning to open my eyes, which is a good thing. Political science was never my strong suit, so there were many years that I remained ignorant of what is going on merely because I felt I could not understand them. I still don't understand it all, but I'm keeping my eyes opened and my ears attentive to hear what the Lord wants me to see and to hear. I have a friend who has ties to the government and she has sent me a lot of eye opening information, some of which is politically motivated, but the Lord gives discernment. I'll ask her for articles on this and will get back with you, ok? I think we need to know what our government is up to behind the backs of the American people. As far as how they will pull it off... well, a lot can happen to reaarange the configuration of things and put us in a much more "agreeable" state of mind. In other words, there is a lot cooking in the kitchen that the average American person is not aware of. I'm thankful that God is revealing these things to me and is opening my eyes.

moonglow
Apr 2nd 2007, 05:23 PM
moonglow,

There are a lot of things I don't understand, especially in the political realm, but God is beginning to open my eyes, which is a good thing. Political science was never my strong suit, so there were many years that I remained ignorant of what is going on merely because I felt I could not understand them. I still don't understand it all, but I'm keeping my eyes opened and my ears attentive to hear what the Lord wants me to see and to hear. I have a friend who has ties to the government and she has sent me a lot of eye opening information, some of which is politically motivated, but the Lord gives discernment. I'll ask her for articles on this and will get back with you, ok? I think we need to know what our government is up to behind the backs of the American people. As far as how they will pull it off... well, a lot can happen to reaarange the configuration of things and put us in a much more "agreeable" state of mind. In other words, there is a lot cooking in the kitchen that the average American person is not aware of. I'm thankful that God is revealing these things to me and is opening my eyes.

Sure! Do that. oh I have never 'trusted' the government BUT we have to remember the bible tells us the Lord PUT our govenment officals in office! He is still in control and aware of everything going on. Everything, even the bad, works to fulfill His plans.

Many times the evil govenment officals were used to punish a nation in the OT...

God bless

Stefen
Apr 2nd 2007, 06:23 PM
I just got this from his wbesite

http://www.worldends.org/english/archive73.pdf

moonglow
Apr 2nd 2007, 11:00 PM
I just got this from his wbesite

http://www.worldends.org/english/archive73.pdf

oh brother...:rolleyes:

IamRyan
Apr 2nd 2007, 11:12 PM
Funny if this was it........

Worldends.org "Following a small 1.4 earthqauke that happened on april 2nd, the tsunami will now happen on april 3rd but because of the devious low key earthquake, the tsunamie could hit any time this April up until spring ends."

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 11:32 PM
Well there ya go. It wasn't the 1st so it's been revised for the 2nd. Some things just speak for themselves.

EarlyCall
Apr 2nd 2007, 11:35 PM
moonglow,

Wouldn't you say that the information your friend is sending you is a good bit more valuable than what the OP posted? It sure sounds like it.

I'd be interested in such things too if you'd like to pass them on to me.

Diggindeeper
Apr 2nd 2007, 11:52 PM
I want to thank Stefen for putting this website link on here...everything on there was put there by the original poster. I checked it out. Why not? His "prediction" here has generated 5 pages of responses! The quotes below are all on his site...just have to do a little cruising to a few pages. I only went to one, about the author....

The OP was born 22/02/1982, which he says all the 2's relate to the "second coming."

He says, "I'm told through parables that I have previously lived as Mary Magdalene, so I've already died and been reborn."

He says, "Mary Magdalene was a prostitute and it feels like I have 'inherited' her perfection in the sight of God, much like Prince Charles is supposed to inherit the throne."

He says, "this also fits in with the idea that the Father is both male and female."

He says, "The things I predicted have now come true. Now I will tell you new things even before they happen."

He continues, "I've underlined that in anticipation of April 1st."

He ends telling about himself, saying, "So a virgin called Mary (i.e. me) has conceived a child by the Holy Spirit, who is Jesus."

Now, ladies and gentlemen...follow and believe someone like this if you want...but not me! How can anyone defend anything that this person, the OP, "predicted"?

Thank you, Stefen...for the link. What an eye-opener!

We better learn to be Bereans, my friends! Just because someone says they have a high calling from God does not always mean they do....

moonglow
Apr 3rd 2007, 12:08 AM
I want to thank Stefen for putting this website link on here...everything on there was put there by the original poster. I checked it out. Why not? His "prediction" here has generated 5 pages of responses! The quotes below are all on his site...just have to do a little cruising to a few pages. I only went to one, about the author....

The OP was born 22/02/1982, which he says all the 2's relate to the "second coming."

He says, "I'm told through parables that I have previously lived as Mary Magdalene, so I've already died and been reborn."

He says, "Mary Magdalene was a prostitute and it feels like I have 'inherited' her perfection in the sight of God, much like Prince Charles is supposed to inherit the throne."

He says, "this also fits in with the idea that the Father is both male and female."

He says, "The things I predicted have now come true. Now I will tell you new things even before they happen."

He ends telling about himself, saying, "So a virgin called Mary (i.e. me) has conceived a child by the Holy Spirit, who is Jesus."

Now, ladies and gentlemen...follow and believe someone like this if you want...but not me! How can anyone defend anything that this person, the OP, "predicted"?

We better learn to be Bereans, my friends! Just because someone says they have a high calling from God does not always mean they do....

wowie! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I won't say what I just thought after reading that regarding this person....

Anyway....while I was creeped out a tital wave did hit yesertday (though on the other side of the world from what was orginally posted..so missed by a LONG shot) I never intended to think I believed anything he posted at all. Especially since it really made so little sense to start with.

Anyway I think we need to pray for this person as they are seriously messed up...:(

God bless

cheech
Apr 3rd 2007, 12:11 AM

:rofl: That's all I can do...:rofl:

IamRyan
Apr 3rd 2007, 12:36 AM
Yeah this guys a little.......weird.

EarlyCall
Apr 3rd 2007, 12:45 AM
Yeah this guys a little.......weird.

He's sad. I can't help but wonder how someone can get so messed up in their thinking. Ah, but then I look at myself and I find I have the same problem, only mine occurs in different and less weird ways. Still, it is there. I find it scary. God must know we need Him more than we know it ourselves.

Stefen
Apr 3rd 2007, 06:24 AM
Not to step on toes but one thing I disagree with is that this is funny. If you look at this situation throught the eye's of Jesus you will see a person, a human being that was created in the image of God that has now become deformed spiritually and mentaly by the wickedness of not just the enemy but ofour enemy. If you really think about it, this person does not know our Saviour and King, the Son of the Most High. Satan has brain washed him and braught another human being down to the depths of hell with him where there is no light, and no comfort, where the smoke from the never ending fire rises on end and end, where there is weeping and nashing of teeth, where maggets do not die but live off of your rotting flesh as you burn for ever. This makes me ANGRY, We need to ask our Father in the name of Jesus to release this man from the chains of sin and the sly serpents hold. Please, we all must pray for him earnestly.

Diggindeeper
Apr 3rd 2007, 07:19 PM
I agree, Stefen. He really does need prayer. He may not be on this board any more, but he definitely needs to be cleansed by the washing of the word! We can and should pray that it WILL happen, and he can repent and turn back to the Lord!

Also, we need to understand that we can't just follow each and every thing that someone may call a "prophecy." We can test the spirits. Just because someone "predicts" something, that does not mean we must believe it to be from God. The Bible says,

"They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error." (1 John 4: 5-6)

It only takes a little yeast to puff up a whole batch of bread dough. Likewise, it only takes a little error to lead people to believe anything that is uttered. With tools we have today, like this internet, we can easily check things out. Check out people, sometimes. Compare the message to the word of God. We will be held accountable if we blindly follow anything.

Even on this board, we can so easily click on the "Bible search" at the top
right corner, and find any scriptures!

But most of all, I earnestly pray that the OP of this thread has turned away from false doctrines. If not, that he soon will.

cheech
Apr 3rd 2007, 09:14 PM
Not to step on toes but one thing I disagree with is that this is funny. If you look at this situation throught the eye's of Jesus you will see a person, a human being that was created in the image of God that has now become deformed spiritually and mentaly by the wickedness of not just the enemy but ofour enemy. If you really think about it, this person does not know our Saviour and King, the Son of the Most High. Satan has brain washed him and braught another human being down to the depths of hell with him where there is no light, and no comfort, where the smoke from the never ending fire rises on end and end, where there is weeping and nashing of teeth, where maggets do not die but live off of your rotting flesh as you burn for ever. This makes me ANGRY, We need to ask our Father in the name of Jesus to release this man from the chains of sin and the sly serpents hold. Please, we all must pray for him earnestly.

You aren't stepping on toes Stefen :hug:. You are correct with your observation. Unfortunately there will be those who deceived and sometimes no matter how much you point them in the right direction even with biblical scripture, their eyes will be closed. Yes, they must be prayed for, but in the end, although we can plant the seed and water it, God is the only one who can make it grow...if it's his will...always if it's his will.

IamRyan
Apr 5th 2007, 01:42 AM
Maybe we could get this guy back on the boards so he can explain his "prophecies" and also talk to him about turning from the wrong path.

Luke34
Apr 5th 2007, 03:42 AM
This is why prophets are never too specific.

Stefen
Apr 5th 2007, 11:59 PM
all real prophets are very specific, this man is not a prophet, nor have I met or heard of an one having a genuine prophecy from God to us. Can it happen?
Absolutely, has it around here that I have heard of? No. Has it hapened in other oarts of the world, Probably, but I don't know.

Cloudwalker
Apr 10th 2007, 12:21 AM
In the Bible the prophets were always specific. If they made a long range prophecy there was always a short range prophecy with it. There was a simple test to see if a prophet was sent by God. His prophecys came true 100%. EVERY prophecy, EVERY time and ALL parts came true or the prophet was NOT from God. Prophets that were not from God were to be stoned to death. There was NO margin for error. If you weren't correct you were dead (at least in theory. Unfortuanately the Children of Israel were not very good at following Gods commands).

mccain22
Apr 10th 2007, 03:00 PM

Tsunami strikes eastern seaboard of US!!

Today at approximately 4:40 pm est, a tsunami struck the entire eastern seaboard from Maine to Florida.

Witnesses said it was like waves rolling up onto the beaches without end. "It just wouldn't stop!" said one obviously very frightened onlooker.

Another witness to this event exclaimed, "I've never seen anything like this before! It's my first time to the ocean. Who would have thought it would be on the very day this happened?"

So far there have been no reports of deaths or injuries and FEMA is converging on all affected areas. The head of FEMA has been quoted as saying, "This is one catastrophy that is not going to get away from us. Mark my words. We will have this situation under control by morning." Brave words indeed. But can such a thing be possible? We shall see.

At this point, all electricity and other civil functions seem to be in good working order. "I believe this is a testament to the courage and fortitude of our citizenry" was the reply fom New Jersey's governor.

Folks, this may be one for the history books.

I was on the coast over break. For most of the days there were no waves at all. On april 1st it was normal. Nothing spectacular. A definite false prophecy.