PDA

View Full Version : Mothman, jersey devil, bigfoot, lochness monster? fake?

A820djd
Mar 30th 2007, 10:11 PM
Well what do you people think of these claims people have made? I made a bigfoot hoax video myself... LOL :lol:

humbled
Mar 30th 2007, 10:13 PM
Well what do you people think of these claims people have made? I made a bigfoot hoax video myself... LOL :lol:You sure have some "anything goes" type of topics going on here lately, brother.

I wonder what happened to your bible? This is bible chat, after all ;)

A820djd
Mar 30th 2007, 10:15 PM
You sure have some "anything goes" type of topics going on here lately, brother.

I wonder what happened to your bible? This is bible chat, after all ;)

Oh darn, I forgot sorry! Hm, do you believe any of these creatures could be demons? Angels? What?
:hmm:

humbled
Mar 30th 2007, 10:17 PM
Oh darn, I forgot sorry! Hm, do you believe any of these creatures could be demons? Angels? What?
:hmm:Demons, imaginations, people in gorilla suits.

Yep, any of the above.

A820djd
Mar 30th 2007, 10:23 PM
Demons, imaginations, people in gorilla suits.

Yep, any of the above.

I disagree with the gorilla suit part, because I wore sneakers and black clothes and sprinted like a cheetah through the trees. OH CRAP! Uhm, no bigfoots real? ;)

Roselady
Mar 30th 2007, 11:06 PM
I think people might think they see bigfoot but might be mistaken as kids do that all the time.

A820djd
Mar 31st 2007, 01:26 AM
I think people might think they see bigfoot but might be mistaken as kids do that all the time.

No I believe you are reffering to 'little foots'. :P

Ramon
Apr 3rd 2007, 08:47 PM
don't forget new animals are discovered every year. And I'm not just talking about in the deep sea or microscopic organisms. The Gorilla was thought to be a hoax for years until someone killed one.......it's possible ;)