PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Eden perfect, but not the rest of Earth?

Magnetic
May 7th 2007, 06:20 PM
This is a question that I recently came across. The idea of the "perfect garden of Eden" that Adam and Eve were cast out of.

1. Why wasn't the areas outside this garden also perfect before "the fall" so that Adam and Eve wandered there too?
2. What happened to the actual garden of Eden after "the fall"?
3. If Eden was also "corrupted", then why throw Adam and Eve out of it?
4. If there were no thorns and thistles before "the fall", and were after "the fall", . . .AND God only creates perfection, why weren't there thorns and thistles before, or why were things created imperfectly (thorns and thistles)? Or are thorns and thistles perfect for causing pain to people, not as a direct punishment for sin, but indirectly and due to an accidental run-in with such a plant?

watchinginawe
May 7th 2007, 06:29 PM
This is a question that I recently came across. The idea of the "perfect garden of Eden" that Adam and Eve were cast out of.

1. Why wasn't the areas outside this garden also perfect before "the fall" so that Adam and Eve wandered there too?
4. If there were no thorns and thistles before "the fall", and were after "the fall", . . .AND God only creates perfection, why weren't there thorns and thistles before, or why were things created imperfectly (thorns and thistles)? Or are thorns and thistles perfect for causing pain to people, not as a direct punishment for sin, but indirectly and due to an accidental run-in with such a plant?Hey mag. I think you just have to go to the reason that Adam and Eve were put out of the garden for (Genesis 3:22-24). Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

God Bless!

Magnetic
May 7th 2007, 07:13 PM
Hey mag. I think you just have to go to the reason that Adam and Eve were put out of the garden for (Genesis 3:22-24). Genesis 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

God Bless!

But Eden isn't on this earth, is it? If it still is, then it has been corrupted. No one has ever come across any Cherubims with flaming swords saying to keep out. No other culture has run into them. Makes me wonder if Eden was even ON earth. Perhaps it was more of a spiritual place and Adam and Eve were caste down to the earth. But anyway, the Cherubims with the flaming swords could be added as perhaps question #5 to the original post. :hmm:

So, count THIS post as a continuation of the original post, and label it, #5.

OneStep
May 7th 2007, 07:26 PM
I too wonder....hmmm.....it seems it would be more of a spiritual place than a physical...although the river that flows from it into four different directions, such as the four corners of the earth (that is if the earth HAS four CORNERS). The places named are actual physical places.
Possibly Heaven (Eden)...and then again....ya got God creating Adam out of the dust of the earth..... :spin:

hillbilly dave
May 8th 2007, 02:03 AM

4. If there were no thorns and thistles before "the fall", and were after "the fall", . . .AND God only creates perfection, why weren't there thorns and thistles before, or why were things created imperfectly (thorns and thistles)? Or are thorns and thistles perfect for causing pain to people, not as a direct punishment for sin, but indirectly and due to an accidental run-in with such a plant?
1.The Earth was perfectly made The Garden was Home for Adam and Eve. In Gods goodness He provided all that was necessary for life in the comfort of their home. Why would they wander when food and water was so abundant and Relationship with God. Would we work if everything needed for survival was provided free of charge? Would we wander from home if all necessities were there?
2. That is one of many mysteries we will not know until we are on the otherside of the grave.
3. Eden was not corrupted only man. Eden was also where God was when they had not sinned and could live in Gods presence but due to sin why should God move since He created the Garden? The same is still true now when we donot feel the closeness of God it is because we moved away not God.
4. The thorns and thistles were part of the curse on the man that he would have to work the land to eat. See, God when judgement was placed on man there was mercy in this. When we read all of Chapter 3 in Genesis we see that even having to work to eat life would be sustained until death of the flesh came.
5. The way back home the Garden or heaven or relationship with God is guarded by a flaming sword and the sword is the Word of God and the Word was with us for awhile and we beheld his glory. The only way back is through grace not works. God knows pain all to well since he gave His Son to die on a rugged old cross. The Word The Tree of Life is Jesus. The only way back is through Jesus.

watchinginawe
May 8th 2007, 10:34 AM
But Eden isn't on this earth, is it? If it still is, then it has been corrupted. No one has ever come across any Cherubims with flaming swords saying to keep out. No other culture has run into them. Makes me wonder if Eden was even ON earth. Perhaps it was more of a spiritual place and Adam and Eve were caste down to the earth. But anyway, the Cherubims with the flaming swords could be added as perhaps question #5 to the original post. :hmm:

So, count THIS post as a continuation of the original post, and label it, #5.I would just say that the way of the tree of life has been kept very well then. :) The point must not have been for us to be able to walk up and see Eden and the angels guarding it. That would sort of put Angels on eternal (well, long time by man's standards) display.

1)Anyway, the area outside of the garden did not have the requisite trees, thus the reason the garden was protected. 2)The garden fell to the protection of angels and is not on display to fallen man. 3)The tree of life was not corrupted by the fall of man, thus man had to be put forth from the garden. If man had taken of the tree of life in his fallen state, then man would have "lived forever" in his fallen state and had no hope. 4)There is a lot left unexplained regarding God's original intention for man and His creation. We are given what we need to know to explain our current fallen state.

To boil it all down to the essential element here, don't you believe that man is in a fallen state and has affected the world around him? Don't you believe there is room for "redemption" of it all?

God Bless!

Magnetic
May 8th 2007, 03:06 PM
1.The Earth was perfectly made The Garden was Home for Adam and Eve. In Gods goodness He provided all that was necessary for life in the comfort of their home. Why would they wander when food and water was so abundant and Relationship with God. Would we work if everything needed for survival was provided free of charge? Would we wander from home if all necessities were there?

Sure, I would wander! I would be very interested to see what was out in the rest of the world. If I were Adam, how exciting would it be to more of God's creation?

2. That is one of many mysteries we will not know until we are on the otherside of the grave.

I think the Gargen Of Eden was never on earth in a physical sense. Perhaps God merging part of Heaven within an earthly reality.

3. Eden was not corrupted only man. Eden was also where God was when they had not sinned and could live in Gods presence but due to sin why should God move since He created the Garden? The same is still true now when we donot feel the closeness of God it is because we moved away not God.

Excactly why I say that Eden was a spiritual place, not a physical place. Hence why there is no evidence of it anywhere on earth.

4. The thorns and thistles were part of the curse on the man that he would have to work the land to eat. See, God when judgement was placed on man there was mercy in this. When we read all of Chapter 3 in Genesis we see that even having to work to eat life would be sustained until death of the flesh came.

So, then are thorns and thistles a "perfect creation to curse man" then?

5. The way back home the Garden or heaven or relationship with God is guarded by a flaming sword and the sword is the Word of God and the Word was with us for awhile and we beheld his glory. The only way back is through grace not works. God knows pain all to well since he gave His Son to die on a rugged old cross. The Word The Tree of Life is Jesus. The only way back is through Jesus.

And where do we go when we die? Heaven, sometimes explained as a beautiful garden. :hmm:

Magnetic
May 8th 2007, 03:10 PM
I would just say that the way of the tree of life has been kept very well then. :) The point must not have been for us to be able to walk up and see Eden and the angels guarding it. That would sort of put Angels on eternal (well, long time by man's standards) display.

1)Anyway, the area outside of the garden did not have the requisite trees, thus the reason the garden was protected. 2)The garden fell to the protection of angels and is not on display to fallen man. 3)The tree of life was not corrupted by the fall of man, thus man had to be put forth from the garden. If man had taken of the tree of life in his fallen state, then man would have "lived forever" in his fallen state and had no hope. 4)There is a lot left unexplained regarding God's original intention for man and His creation. We are given what we need to know to explain our current fallen state.

To boil it all down to the essential element here, don't you believe that man is in a fallen state and has affected the world around him? Don't you believe there is room for "redemption" of it all?

God Bless!

I only want to address the bolded part. Many will, and already DO, live forever in a fallen state. Just because these fleshly bodies die, the spirit continues to live on. In fact, many hold to the belief (not me though) that God will raise up the bodies of the damned to have undying bodies that will continuously feel the pain of Hell's fire for all eternity. That would be a case where many will "live forever in a fallen state with no hope".

watchinginawe
May 8th 2007, 11:34 PM
[/color]

I only want to address the bolded part. Many will, and already DO, live forever in a fallen state. Just because these fleshly bodies die, the spirit continues to live on. In fact, many hold to the belief (not me though) that God will raise up the bodies of the damned to have undying bodies that will continuously feel the pain of Hell's fire for all eternity. That would be a case where many will "live forever in a fallen state with no hope".Yes, but in Adam's case, who else was there? There were no other men at the time and it seems there wouldn't have been either if Adam had partaken of the Tree of Life in his fallen state. Thus, God puts Adam out of the Garden and the lineage of the redeemer begins.

hillbilly dave
May 9th 2007, 11:06 PM
Sure, I would wander! I would be very interested to see what was out in the rest of the world. If I were Adam, how exciting would it be to more of God's creation?
There was no commands that they could not wonder. The only command was to not eat of one tree, of knowledge of good and evil. How much trouble can we get into when wandering away from home. God created man to have relationship with.

I think the Gargen Of Eden was never on earth in a physical sense. Perhaps God merging part of Heaven within an earthly reality.
The flood that destroyed the earth also destroyed the Garden of Eden.
Therefore no evidence would be found.
Excactly why I say that Eden was a spiritual place, not a physical place. Hence why there is no evidence of it anywhere on earth.
The Garden I believe was as real as you and I are.

So, then are thorns and thistles a "perfect creation to curse man" then?
Everything God did was done to his perfection. Man cursed himself when he chose to disobey God. Ever think about how hard people had to work 200 years ago just to eat and survive then thanked God for the provision given and shared.

And where do we go when we die? Heaven, sometimes explained as a beautiful garden. :hmm:
Those that know Jesus as Lord and Savior go to Heaven. Those that never accept Jesus go to Hell. Both are very real.

Teke
May 10th 2007, 04:59 PM
[COLOR=sienna] Perhaps God merging part of Heaven within an earthly reality.

That's one way of putting it, and I'd agree.:)

Toolapc
May 12th 2007, 12:19 AM

The Garden of Eden is the place beyond bliss were the angels hangout :)

well if the Garden of eden is beyond bliss then i guess outside of eden is still perfect

adam and eve were thrown out to master weakness. they had a Christ like body that does not decay and when she eat the apple this is when mankind lost the inccoruptible body. We live with this corruptible body so mankind can comprehend and understand weakness & what its feels like to be away from the Lord. This is why humans are above the angels because we have to suffer with a corruptible body. humans are born with a corruptible body angels are born with an inccoruptible body. us hamans spend are hole life seeking Gods word so when he return we may finally put on the inccoruptible.

things were created imperfectly by the evil one so mankind can comprehend what its like to be away from the Lord. when you return to the Lord you will never want to leave because you no what its like to be away.

satan was thrown out of heaven to his prison aka earth this is why we feel pain and people kill eachother. Soon the Lord will return and earth will no longer be bound to the evilone mans elements chage and now mankind has a Christ like inccourptible body aka human kind enters the first stages of Heaven

Magnetic
May 14th 2007, 03:14 PM

The Garden of Eden is the place beyond bliss were the angels hangout :)

well if the Garden of eden is beyond bliss then i guess outside of eden is still perfect

adam and eve were thrown out to master weakness. they had a Christ like body that does not decay and when she eat the apple this is when mankind lost the inccoruptible body. We live with this corruptible body so mankind can comprehend and understand weakness & what its feels like to be away from the Lord. This is why humans are above the angels because we have to suffer with a corruptible body. humans are born with a corruptible body angels are born with an inccoruptible body. us hamans spend are hole life seeking Gods word so when he return we may finally put on the inccoruptible.

things were created imperfectly by the evil one so mankind can comprehend what its like to be away from the Lord. when you return to the Lord you will never want to leave because you no what its like to be away.

satan was thrown out of heaven to his prison aka earth this is why we feel pain and people kill eachother. Soon the Lord will return and earth will no longer be bound to the evilone mans elements chage and now mankind has a Christ like inccourptible body aka human kind enters the first stages of Heaven.

I have to disagree with what you said (and I bolded). Even after "the fall" they had incorruptible bodies. In fact, if you or I were in the Garden of Eden, our bodies would be incorruptable. How can I say this? Easy, and it is scriptural. The Tree of Life is what creates the ability for a body to be incorruptable within the Garden of Eden. Even after "the fall", Adam and Eve would have continued to life in an incorruptable state had they been allowed to stay in Eden where the tree of life was. Eden was removed from them, thus their bodies began their corruption unto death.

Toolapc
May 15th 2007, 12:40 AM
.................................................. ...........................

Saved7
May 15th 2007, 02:19 AM

So, count THIS post as a continuation of the original post, and label it, #5.

I've considered this too, but then I have to go to the "rivers" location, in Iraq, as evidence against that thought.
The only other assumption that I can come to is God cursed the earth, and that included the garden. So when He cast them out of the garden, they were blocked from entering there again, until it had grown over with weeds.
Also, I think there is a lot of "symbolism" there, in that when they sinned, we know that they lost that "direct" line of fellowship with God. And now had to make sacrifices. So maybe the Garden was ALSO a spiritual place on earth.:dunno:

Oh, and to comment on the OP, God saw ALL that He had made, and it was good.

Benaiah
May 15th 2007, 03:07 AM
Maybe the reason no one has come across the garden and cheribum guarding it is because of the FLOOD. which scripture tells us "The world that then was Perished." ( 2Peter 3:6) there is no need to guard something that was destroyed and no longer existed after the flood.

Mograce2U
May 15th 2007, 03:58 AM
Maybe the reason no one has come across the garden and cheribum guarding it is because of the FLOOD. which scripture tells us "The world that then was Perished." ( 2Peter 3:6) there is no need to guard something that was destroyed and no longer existed after the flood.C'mon Benny, what about the lost city of Atlantis which is now under water? Could be its really Eden...

Naphal
May 15th 2007, 09:47 AM
The garden was not perfect nor was it a spiritual place. It was a garden that was in the land of Eden. It was where God dwelled with Adam for a time. Adam was kicked out so he couldn't access the tree of life. It was guarded but after Adam's death I am sure the garden was abandoned and the tree of life which I believe to be symbolic was removed. People very well may be living in the same area now but it is just a place like so many others. The garden was merely a type of "paradise" to come but while it was a literal garden and far from a true "heaven", the one to come will be perfect and will be heaven on earth.

Toolapc
May 30th 2007, 11:54 AM
When mankind or adam and eve eat from the tree of Knowlegde This is the moment when they put on the corruptible. Now adam , eve have corruptible bodies and are banned from heaven or the garden so mankind can comprehend GOOD AND Evil.

The reason why mankind has to suffer in this darknesss or with a corruptible body is because God wants us to comprehend Good and evil. mankind cant see the garden of eden because mankind nolonger has an incorruptible Christ like body.

Genesis 3

The Fall of Man

1Now (A (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-57A))the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Indeed, has God said, 'You shall not eat from any tree of the garden'?"

2The woman said to the serpent, "(B (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-58B))From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat;
3but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.'"

WHEN ADAM AND EVE EAT FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDE THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN THEY DIE OR RECEIVE CORRUPTIBLE BODIES.

ADAM AND EVE HAD INcorruptible bodies untill they eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge. GOD had this happen so mankind can comprhend GOOD AND BAD.

4(C (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-60C))The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die!
5"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and (D (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-61D))you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

6(E (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-62E))When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. 7Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they (F (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-63F))knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings.

God allows this to happen so mankind can be more like GOD knowing the difference between GOOD and evil.

22Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of (X (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-78X))Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from (Y (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-78Y))the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"--

23therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken. 24So (Z (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-80Z))He drove the man out; and at the (AA (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-80AA))east of the garden of Eden He stationed the (AB (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-80AB))cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to (AC (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-80AC))the tree of life.

Adam and eve had incorrutpbile bodies and when they eat from the tree of

knowledge this is when they put on the corruptible. NOw mankind can no longer see the kingdom of GOD or%

Naphal
May 30th 2007, 08:51 PM
mankind cant see the garden of eden because mankind nolonger has an incorruptible Christ like body.

The garden wasn't invisible. Adam was a flesh man just as everyone today or ever has been is. Adam was not in an incorruptible body. He was in a body made from the dust of the earth. He was possibly going to live forever by eating from the tree of life but sinning altered that plan.

We can see the garden now if we knew where to look. Who knows what state/condition it is as I believe it has been abandoned long ago.

Toolapc
May 31st 2007, 04:17 PM
The garden wasn't invisible. Adam was a flesh man just as everyone today or ever has been is. Adam was not in an incorruptible body. He was in a body made from the dust of the earth. He was possibly going to live forever by eating from the tree of life but sinning altered that plan.

We can see the garden now if we knew where to look. Who knows what state/condition it is as I believe it has been abandoned long ago.

ok what scripture do you have to back up your view.:confusedwhen your with the Lord you have an incorruptible body so what your saying makes no sense to me. how can a man be in the presense of the Lord and not have an incorruptible Christ like body.

i disagree the bible clearly says eve if you eat from the tree of knowledge then you will die. you see eve has an incorruptible body and cannot even comprehend the term death.

when she eats from the the tree of knowledge this is the moment when mankind is now bound to darkness or a corruptible body that decays. because eve eat the fruit Now her bodie slowly decays and she will someday die.

your corruptible body is from satan and God had mankind bound to darkness so that mankind could comprehend Good and evil.

mankind was born with an incorruptible body. adam and eve were in the presense of the Lord and when your with the Lord you have an incorruptible body. Eve eats from the tree of knowledge and Now mankind is casted out of heaven because mankind now has a corruptible body.

The tree of life is located in Jerusalem mankind cannot see the kingdom of God or the tree of life because we have corruptible bodies.

oh my post was lost i went over rev 22 and the location of the tree of life

Naphal
Jun 1st 2007, 08:10 AM
ok what scripture do you have to back up your view.:confusedwhen your with the Lord you have an incorruptible body so what your saying makes no sense to me. how can a man be in the presense of the Lord and not have an incorruptible Christ like body.

No one needs an incorruptible body to be in the presence of the Lord. The scriptures are found in Genesis which declare Adam to have been formed of the dust meaning he was a flesh, human man. Where are the scriptures which prove he was not?

i disagree the bible clearly says eve if you eat from the tree of knowledge then you will die. you see eve has an incorruptible body and cannot even comprehend the term death.

There is nothing in the text that even hints that Eve was in an incorruptible body.

when she eats from the the tree of knowledge this is the moment when mankind is now bound to darkness or a corruptible body that decays.

The body was the same we have now, but she and Adam lost the right to the Tree of life and both did eventually die.

your corruptible body is from satan

No it is not. Satan did not give anyone bodies.

and God had mankind bound to darkness so that mankind could comprehend Good and evil.

If you say so...

mankind was born with an incorruptible body.

Mankind was not born but was formed from the ground, a body from the dust that shall return to the dust.

Eve eats from the tree of knowledge and Now mankind is casted out of heaven because mankind now has a corruptible body.

Mankind wasn't in heaven to be "casted" out. Mankind was on the earth in corruptible bodies as God made them.

The tree of life is located in Jerusalem mankind cannot see the kingdom of God or the tree of life because we have corruptible bodies.

Oh?

Luke 9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

The only way mankind can

?

Toolapc
Jun 1st 2007, 01:48 PM
No one needs an incorruptible body to be in the presence of the Lord. The scriptures are found in Genesis which declare Adam to have been formed of the dust meaning he was a flesh, human man. Where are the scriptures which prove he was not?

toolapc says
would you please copy and paste the scripture. Formed of the dust does not mean corruptible flesh. God made mankind above the angels in heaven and told the angels to bow down to mankind. when your with the Lord you put on the incorruptible. Infact the only way you can be with the Lord is if you put on the incorruptible body. The only way you can see the kingdom of God is if you put on the incorruptible

Luke 9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

toolapc
mankind can only see the kingdom of God when Jesus returns and the faithful put on the incorruptible Christ like body. right now mankind cannot see the kingdom of God because we have corruptible bodies Gods house is Jerusalem and we cant see God house because we have corruptible bodies.

toolapc says
This scripture is talkiing about the holy grail or the resurrection. mankind calls this the rapture or when the faithful put on the icorruptible.

There be some standing here, wich shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

The faithful are caught up to meet the Lord inbody while the died meet the lord out of body.

Now when Jesus returns he and we are raptured this is the moment when all the faithful put on the incorruptbile Christ like body Now the faithfu l can see the kingdom of God.

We cant see the kingdom of God because we have corruptible bodies When Jesus returns we the faithfu l put on the icorruptible and now we are made Christ like.

i was just wondering why did you copy and paste luke 9:27 this is the moemnt when the faithful put on the incorruptible and they escape an earthly death.

?

i already posted the scripture.

ok Naphal please show me with scripture were it says that adam and eve cant eat from the tree of life. scripture says they can eat from any tree accept for the tree of knowledge. adam and eve haane a incorruptible Christ like body there are with the Lord.

Mankind cannot be in the presence of the Lrod with a corruptible body this is why when the eat from the tree of Knowledge they leave the presence of the Lord. This is why it clearly says if you eat from the tree of knowledge then you will die.
for some reaseon you think that adam and eve were born with corruptible bodies and this is false. mankind only has corruptible bodies when there not with the Lord. if you disagree please show me. what scriptures have you found that say adam & eve can't eat from the tree of life. this scripture i posted says that adam and eve can eat from any tree accept for the one in the middle the tree of knowledge. this means they can eat from the tree of life and they cant touch the other tree in the middle the tree of Good and bad or knowledge.

Genesis 3

The Fall of Man

1Now (A (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-57A))the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Indeed, has God said, 'You shall not eat from any tree of the garden'?"

2The woman said to the serpent, "(B (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203;&version=49;#cen-NASB-58B))From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat;
3but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.'"

i highlighted in blue. eve says she can eat from any tree even accept for the on in the middle the tree of knowledge because she will dies if she eats from this tree. so i just proved to you through scripture that eve can eat from any tree including the tree of life.

eve cant even comprehend what death is otherwise she wouldnt eat from the tree. eve doesnt no the difference between good and evil and this is why she eats the apple that leads to death. When eve eats the fruit now she has a corruptible body and will some day die. now adam and eve are casted out of heaven for eating from the only tree that God said not to and are bound to darknesss with corruptible bodies so mankind can comprehend Good and evil.

Genisis 2:15

15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Adam and eve Have incorruptible bodies that do not decay because they can eat from the tree of Life. they dont understand what death. Scripture clearly says You are free to eat from any tree in the garden: but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of Good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surley die.

You see if eve doesnt eat the fruit then she wont die and she will still have an incorruptible body and still she would still be in the presense of the Lord.This does not happen

Instead eve doesnt no what death is she cant even comprehend the word death. When eve eats from the tree of knowledge Now she will die. meaning Now she has a corruptible body that decays and now her body need to keep eating fruit from the tree of knowledge to keep her body alive. Our corruptible bodys and death are all forms of manipulations from satan.

Because eve eat the fruit now mankind is faraway from the Lord so that mankind can understand Good and evil.

Do you agree that the reason why we suffer with this corruptible body is so we to can comprehend Good and evil.:confused

BlessedAngel
Jun 1st 2007, 01:56 PM
But Eden isn't on this earth, is it? If it still is, then it has been corrupted.

No Eden is not on this Earth anymore, it was indeed corrupted by the great flood

Toolapc
Jun 1st 2007, 02:20 PM
Revelation 22

The River of Life

1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. 6The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place."

This tells us the location of the tree of life its located near the thrown of God in the middle of the river. Gods house is Jerusalem

mankind has a corruptible body and cannot see the kingdom of God.

When Jesus returns to earth this is the moment when mankind put on the incorruptible Christ like body and now mankind can see the kingdom of God.