Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student Project: The Book of Ecclesiastes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here Student Project: The Book of Ecclesiastes!

Hi, everyone! My name is Adrian and I’ve just joined this forum. I’m a 19 year old philosophy student and I’m working on an academic video series right now based on the Book of Ecclesiastes. Ecclesiastes is recognized as part of the Bible's Wisdom Literature in most denominations, and its message is one that I found strikingly universal and relatable. I know that sometimes people are put off by the Old English used in the KJV Bible, but I find it incredibly poetic. By combining narration with visuals and music, the videos are meant to present the wisdom in Ecclesiastes in an original, inspiring and dynamic way that appeals to a wide audience and ultimately brings people closer to God.
    I’d love to post my videos here as I publish them, and I’m really looking forward to hearing what you guys think!
    Here's a link to my first video in the series... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IylgLNeRk&t

If you like the work that I'm doing, please remember to share it with your friends and community and spread the word of God.

Greetings. Glad you're here!
    Love is patient, love is kind. . .

Comment

I like the video, good job. When I watched it, my thoughts drifted away somehow.
      There is really a lot of beauty in nature, and You caught it in the video.
      And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Comment

Hello Adrian, welcome to BF. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

glittering-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Welcome to bibleforums !

Comment

Working...
          X