Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

I'm Armstrong. Jesus found me about 4 years ago. I still struggle with the smaller things like trying to quit cigarettes. I have love for God and the Lord for all the things they have done. This looks like a good forum and I'm sure that I'll like it here. Thank you. TalktoWendys

Originally posted by Armstrong147 View Post
    I'm Armstrong. Jesus found me about 4 years ago. I still struggle with the smaller things like trying to quit cigarettes. I have love for God and the Lord for all the things they have done. This looks like a good forum and I'm sure that I'll like it here. Thank you.

Comment

Howdy, glad you're here. Look forward to your posts.
      Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and always perseveres.

Comment

Glad you found us Armstrong ! Welcome to bibleforums !

Comment

Hello, Armstrong147. Yes, this is a good forum and I hope you enjoy your stay.
          The Outlaw Bible StudentStudies on the Fringe of Christianity

Comment

Hello there, Armstrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Armstrong147 View Post
              I'm Armstrong. Jesus found me about 4 years ago. I still struggle with the smaller things like trying to quit cigarettes. I have love for God and the Lord for all the things they have done. This looks like a good forum and I'm sure that I'll like it here. Thank you. TalktoWendys
              Fortunately, smoking is not a sin, though it is, of course, less than healthful. There is some good in smoking. I believe the Lord gave the world drugs because He knew how bad we would have it under the conditions that exist in a fallen world. They help ameliorate the suffering, though I thing drugs should have a limited usage. Of course, if the condition is life-long, life-long drugs may be desirable.

I do think that God knew the world would largely not be Christian, and He cares for them as He cares for His own people. So he's given the drugs more for them than for us. They don't have hope as we do. But believers may need drugs, too, because Christians also suffer for a variety of reasons, some self-imposed and some the result of our environment.

The ideal is to not need drugs. Healthful living leads to a higher quality of life and to possibly longer life. But the most important thing is your spiritual life. If you can walk in the Spirit, you're good.

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

hello there. hows going??

Comment

hi%20(9).gifHey, I like this one. Welcome my friend.

1st John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Comment

Hello Armstrong, welcome to BibleForums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

awesome-glitter-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

Attached Files
                    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

hello there.hows going?? I am newbie

Comment

Originally posted by karui View Post
                        hello there.hows going?? I am newbie
                        Hello katui, welcome to BibleForums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You need to start your own introduction thread here in Introductions.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Working...
                        X