Glad to be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be here

Hi All. My name is John. Glad to be here. I'm a non-denominational Christian. I believe the teachings of Jesus contain the answers to all of life's problems and mysteries so I enjoy chatting about his teachings. I also enjoy discussion and debates about prophecy. I consider myself to be pretty easy-going though I do have strong opinions. I look forward to lots of interesting discussions.

We all pretty much have strong opinions, and enjoy the debates. Most of us are pretty "Christian" about it, although we all "fall short" at times. Welcome aboard, brother! I'm anxious to hear what you have to say. Change takes place slowly and arduously. Sometimes its the character change that matters more than the doctrinal change.

Comment

Hello John, welcome to BibleForums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Thanks, randyk. I've just posted in the endtimes, section.

Comment

Thanks, Deade.

Comment

Originally posted by John Helpher View Post
            Hi All. My name is John. Glad to be here. I'm a non-denominational Christian. I believe the teachings of Jesus contain the answers to all of life's problems and mysteries so I enjoy chatting about his teachings. I also enjoy discussion and debates about prophecy. I consider myself to be pretty easy-going though I do have strong opinions. I look forward to lots of interesting discussions.
            Greetings John. I've watched some of your videos. Nice to see you here. Welcome!

Comment

Glad you are here John. Hope you enjoy it on here. God bless and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by m'lo goy View Post

Greetings John. I've watched some of your videos. Nice to see you here. Welcome!
                Thanks, m'lo. Glad to hear it.

Comment

Welcome to bibleforums John !

Comment

Thanks hawkman. It's a lovely welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X