Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

It's been a very long time since I've been on any of the Christian forums. I used to be a part of Christian-forum.net but it was hacked and taken down years ago. If anyone remembers me please reach out! And to all of the people I haven't met yet...hello!

Also, if anyone can help me.... I can't change my profile or look at anything. It says I'm not authorized to do so. I sent a message to admin, but thought I'd post here too just in case I my message doesn't go through from my profile for some reason. Is this a safety measure until I post a bit perhaps? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Comment

Hello Roxygal, welcome back to BibleForums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You should pick up more privileges as you post more.

welcome-back-smiley-emoticon.gif

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Welcome to bibleforums Roxygal !

Comment

Thank you so much! Hope you both have a wonderfully blessed day!

Comment

Hello and welcome to BibleForums!
            Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Hello,Roxygal. I hope you enjoy your time here.
              The Outlaw Bible StudentStudies on the Fringe of Christianity

Comment

Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless you!

Comment

Working...
                X