Introduction by Pablocito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction by Pablocito

I have been serving God for 3 years now and it really would be nice to collaborate with true people of God concerning the Truth. I believe that it is a very tall order but iron does sharpeneth iron and hopefully this forum will be a place to go for sharing our findings about truth, only second to the bible and really since we are all striving for perfection, we should always be humble in our approach as we all in the same boat.

I believe in revelation, and since we all have the same Holy Spirit, that revelation should always be the same. But it does not seem to work that way. Therefore I believe that revelation really is a personal thing and often it is God revealing something to a person for his own sanctification and not something to be shared. It is only after that thing has sanctified the person in no uncertain way, then should that person be willing to testify or share it.

So hoping to have a good and productive intercourse with the staff and members here that will benefit everyone to God's glory.

Welcome to bibleforums !

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      spanish dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by ianmadrigal View Post
        Welcome to the forum!
        spanish dictionary
        Thanks, I guess we both have something in common as we both joined this forum in February. I have been very busy, but will always respond.

Comment

Working...
        X