New here, God Bless All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, God Bless All!

Im new to the site and currently a devout Christian for over 17 years, Im 26 and my family owns a church named Gospel Chapel in Detroit Michigan. Im seeking to enrich my Knowledge of Gods word and hopefully pass some wisdom and love to those in need. Thanks for reading and God Bless!

Re: New here, God Bless All!

Originally posted by why's View Post
    Im new to the site and currently a devout Christian for over 17 years, Im 26 and my family owns a church named Gospel Chapel in Detroit Michigan. Im seeking to enrich my Knowledge of Gods word and hopefully pass some wisdom and love to those in need. Thanks for reading and God Bless!
    Welcome to BibleForums! May your knowledge of God's word be enriched and I sincerely hope that you will be blessed by this website and will be a blessing to others as well.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Re: New here, God Bless All!

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
      Welcome to BibleForums! May your knowledge of God's word be enriched and I sincerely hope that you will be blessed by this website and will be a blessing to others as well.
      Hello from me, nice to have you with us.
      Marie

Comment

Working...
      X