Hello...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...

Looking forward to meeting everyone, discussing things Christians discuss, and most of all, studying the Bible together. Yay!!

Re: Hello...

Welcome to bibleforums ! Glad you are here with us .

Comment

Hello, ThisIsThea. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy.
      The Outlaw Bible StudentStudies on the Fringe of Christianity

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsThea View Post
        Looking forward to meeting everyone, discussing things Christians discuss, and most of all, studying the Bible together. Yay!!
        Hello ThisIsThea, and welcome to BFO Looking forward to seeing you out on the other boards too

God bless you! (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)

~Deut
        Matthew 5
        16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
        12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
        1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
        15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Comment

Hello and welcome to BibleForums!
          Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Hello ThisIsThea, welcome to Bible Forums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Working...
            X