Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here Hi everyone

Hi all,
    I'm Christian, asked Jesus to forgive me and provide me in my life more than 15 years ago. Father of three sons.
    I'm also programmer (self-tought). I have some casual conversations with other programmers sometimes. As you might know, those are curious and clever people in general. Sometimes they ask me questions that are not too easy to answer, at least I need to pray about it, think a bit and then answer. That's why I'm here (mostly).
    Hope we will have good conversations that will help us to better know our Lord.
    God bless you.

Re: Hi everyone

Hi Marchello.
    Welcome to the BibleForums !

This place is awesome, you've picked a good place to come and share what you've been given, or just come to only perch and observe.

Jesus has used and still uses this place to rock the World, amen.
    ....He's used it to rock my World anyway.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
    Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow

Comment

Welcome to bibleforums !

Comment

Hi marchello, hope you enjoy your time here. Look forward to some of the puzzlers you might have.

Comment

Thanks for warm welcome. Actually this forum is big indeed and it was enough to search among older threads for now.

Comment

Hello, marchello. Welcome and I'm sure your will find much truth, as well as many opinions, here on the BibleForums. Thinking and praying before answering questions is a smart approach. I hope you will enjoy your stay.
            The Outlaw Bible StudentStudies on the Fringe of Christianity
            A Different Kind of Christian Website

Comment

Hello and welcome to BibleForums!
              Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by marchello View Post
                Hi all,
                I'm Christian, asked Jesus to forgive me and provide me in my life more than 15 years ago. Father of three sons.
                I'm also programmer (self-tought). I have some casual conversations with other programmers sometimes. As you might know, those are curious and clever people in general. Sometimes they ask me questions that are not too easy to answer, at least I need to pray about it, think a bit and then answer. That's why I'm here (mostly).
                Hope we will have good conversations that will help us to better know our Lord.
                God bless you.
                Welcome! Refine your computer skills, but definitely take the time to fellowship with thinking Christians, who are not afraid to tackle difficult issues. Always revere the word of God, and use that as your measure of truth. This will keep you in daily contact with the Lord, and establish a basis for fellowship with genuine Christians. Since you clearly exercise your intellectual faculties, don't neglect theology. God put it there, in the Scriptures, for a reason! Whether we disagree on things or not, welcome! I hope it's interesting for you, no matter how long you're here.

Comment

Hello marchello, welcome to Bible Forums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Working...
                  X