Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smilies test

smilies test

Thought I would add my experience to this thread. Never have been able to get smilies to work here. I discovered though, there are sites where they have smilies for forums. You just select the one you want and copy the BB Code link and paste it into your post. Those who are having trouble with the smilies here can do this; it works great.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and always perseveres.

Comment

Originally posted by pdun459 View Post
      Thought I would add my experience to this thread. Never have been able to get smilies to work here. I discovered though, there are sites where they have smilies for forums. You just select the one you want and copy the BB Code link and paste it into your post. Those who are having trouble with the smilies here can do this; it works great.
      Where have you been getting your emojis from ? I have been using this site https://www.thesmilies.com/ jumping0044.gifThanks for reminding me of this post .

Comment

I've gotten a couple from here: http://evday.info/smiles/. I just started doing this and haven't been paying that close of attention. But that site I think is the one I decided I liked best.
        Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and always perseveres.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

from where i can get gif emoji?
            My School Bucks

Comment

Working...
            X