• Show
Clear All

Do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep;

Make...
    Originally posted by angelmike View Post
    ...NONONONONONO...
    ... provision for the flesh; But put on the Lord Jesus Christ; Rom13:12

Comment

But when he sees his children,The work of My hands, in his midst; They will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob; And will stand in awe of the God of Israel. Isaiah 29:23-24
      Originally posted by Deade View Post
      Ecc. 7:16 "Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?"
      Remember to magnify His work
      I get my knowledge from afar; And I ascribe righteousness to my Maker.
      He does not withdraw His eyes from the righteous; But they are on the throne with kings, For He has seated them forever,..Job 36:3,7

Comment

Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
        But when he sees his children,The work of My hands, in his midst; They will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob; And will stand in awe of the God of Israel. Isaiah 29:23-24
        He does not withdraw His eyes from the righteous; But they are on the throne with kings, For He has seated them forever,..Job 36:3,7
        So, how are you doing with the following?

1 John 2:3-6 "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked."

Thank God for grace, huh? 5thumbsup.gif
        John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Blessings on Obedience

“Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God: Deut 28:1-2

So, how are you doing with the following?

1 John 2:3-6 "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked."
          What on earth makes you think that I'm opposed to His commandments?

Also today the Lord has proclaimed you to be His own people, just as He promised you, that you should keep all His commandments, and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made, in praise, in name, and in honor, and that you may be a holy people to the Lord your God, just as He has spoken.” Deut 26:18-19
          Thank God for grace, huh? 5thumbsup.gif
          No doubt.

The people who found grace in the wilderness;
          The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Jer 31:2-3

But Israel shall be saved by the Lord With an everlasting salvation; Isaiah 45:17

Comment

Make...
            Yes it is fine, i am awake and going to eat my breakfast now. Thank you Jakey, buddy

Comment

What on earth makes you think that I'm opposed to His commandments?
              I didn't accuse you of such, I just asked how it was going doing them. 3spin-grin.gif
              John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Make...[no]

Yes it is fine, i am awake and going to eat my breakfast now. Thank you Jakey, buddy
                Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them;
                ...Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power. 1 Cor 6:13-14

Yet he has not left himself without testimony...satisfying your hearts with food and gladness; Acts 14:17

He who has received His testimony has set his seal to this, that God is true.

He who believes in the Son has eternal life. John 3:33-36

Comment

"For My yoke is easy..."
                  I didn't accuse you of such, I just asked how it was going doing them. 3spin-grin.gif
                  No sweat.

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 16:14-16

Comment

Make...[no]

Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them;
                    Yes you are right once again. But now, as long i'm here i am forced to fill my stomach with food. Lovely food, delicious food, chocolate, chips, banana, you like banana Jakey?

Comment

My brother in Christ, I take note of your daughter's frustration over holy people who always try to save others from the lake of fire. Yes, unfortunately I am also part of it that tries to save a lot from the fire, but I try with love. My intention is not to judge others, but to share my experiences so that others can learn from them. It allows us all to decide for ourselves how we want to serve Christ. I just follow His teaching so that when I stand before Him I do not want to hear the words; go away from behind me you who cooperate in iniquity.
                      I think the Lord reserves a lot of his love for those who are bound and determined to walk the straight path without compromise. But as we grow, our hearts soften, and our unrelenting love becomes tempered by grace and mercy. That's my prayer, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by randyk View Post

I think the Lord reserves a lot of his love for those who are bound and determined to walk the straight path without compromise. But as we grow, our hearts soften, and our unrelenting love becomes tempered by grace and mercy. That's my prayer, anyway.
                        The great sadness is when you see someone get away from the truth. He is given a mental lean that makes him vain for sin. Many stumble from weakness and die by ignorance. I see how many do not want to leave the world while God makes them prosperous. It makes my heart happy when someone is prosperous, but sad when the person is spiritually weakened and withdraws from Christ.

Comment

Job 36:3 I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker. Very interesting script, but i hear no wisdom other than what already exits. I think we can all claim the wisdom from afar. Is it not why we are writing and sharing the simplicity of our knowledge and experiences. What is knowledge without the works. What is a script without compassion for the lost. Is the words of Christ not for uplifting and edifying.

Comment

Job 36:3 I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker. Very interesting script, but i hear no wisdom other than what already exits.

I think we can all claim the wisdom from afar. Is it not why we are writing and sharing the simplicity of our knowledge and experiences. What is knowledge without the works. ...
                            What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 1 Cor 2:12

The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
                            John 14

Comment

Yes you are right once again. But now, as long i'm here i am forced to fill my stomach with food. Lovely food, delicious food, chocolate, chips, banana, you like banana Jakey?
                              Have at your delicacies and banana. I prefer choice meat.

"Verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them." Luke 12:37

Comment

The great sadness is when you see someone get away from the truth. He is given a mental lean that makes him vain for sin. Many stumble from weakness and die by ignorance. I see how many do not want to leave the world while God makes them prosperous. It makes my heart happy when someone is prosperous, but sad when the person is spiritually weakened and withdraws from Christ.
                                I think there is a statement in the psalms to the effect: "blessed are those who are free from self-condemnation." Things in the world can be enjoyed, because when we thank and praise God for the things He's given us, we fulfill what God's original intention was. But yes, it's sad when people allow things to get a hold of them so strongly that it takes the place of our devotion to Christ. If we put Christ 1st, things will be kept in their proper order.

Comment

Working...
                                X