Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unit doctrine.

The Unity doctrine.

In some ways this doctrine is disputed, yet there are those who cling to it as if their lives depend on it. There is no benefit of scriptures being thrown back and forth to believers so that everyone emphasizes his statement canonically. Here we discuss the position and character of God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, who are ignorantly prescribed for the view and comprehensibility of human intellectual satisfaction. In other words, man without wisdom will accept any doctrine derived from man without research into the origin and foundation of the doctrine. Many are seduced by lack of knowledge.The question comes to me; which must be done with teachings that do not conform to the doctrine of Christ. How do we approach someone who deviates from the truth and does not hold to the pure doctrine of Christ? Would it help if strife over and over again or fire at the pulpit compel a conviction to err? By my own experience, the answer is no. No man who is literate in himself will allow him to be violated. It is not possible for any human being to effect change in a person. God alone changes people when someone is convinced by the Holy Spirit.Over and over strife brings bitterness, insults and hatred that open doors of deception. Even though the doctrine given is sounding right, it is not always adopted by the person who has to change his or her way of life. Many people's way of life is established through their teachings and, as a result, they build their future which is damaged when someone gives different advice. This is normal when someone roars like a lion and fights back and stands over what he was taught. I have also found that such disputes remove saints from one another where they should rather hold hands and persevere in prayer for one another. Rather, false teachers will be allowed to exercise and exercise authority by making people feel inferior by diminishing with derogatory words; 'You don't understand!'

Now, my purpose of discussion is not how people feel or act toward the saints, but gives you an introduction when you come to discussions about Christian doctrine. The doctrine brought is not necessarily accepted by error teachers. When debating the doctrine of Christ, outsiders will evaluate it and judge what is right according to their own views and knowledge in Christ. The evaluation is usually according to the measure of faith, their way of life, ie when someone does not appear worldly, and those who are not bound by law. So, unstable souls will be easily affected by feelings of guilt accusing man of sin. Over the years, I have researched these different teachings found in the church. Yet I have avoided it many times because I know that this doctrine that the devil has gained is unacceptable to me. This is not the teaching of Christ, so I want to present the reason God revealed to me so that we can understand what the will of God is.

Now the main reason without any further quarrel about the scriptures or debate I want to reveal what God revealed to me, what the devil taught them. God is referring to Satan in Isaiah. Isaiah. 14: 12-14 “How art thou fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! How do you lie down to the earth, the ruler of nations? And you 'said in your heart: I will ascend into heaven, lift up my throne above the stars of God, and sit on the mountain of meeting in the far corners of the north. I want to climb above the heights of the clouds, equate myself with the Most High! ” Clearly we see the arrogance and audacity of Satan who wants to exalt himself above the Almighty. He also tried again with Jesus where we read of the temptation in the desert. Matthew. 4: 8-10 “Again the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and said unto him, All these things will I give unto thee, if thou fall and worship me. Then Jesus said to him, "Go, Satan!" for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and serve him only. " Jesus obeyed the Father and fulfilled the will of God in everything He did. Disobedience was the reason Adam stumbled. The devil tests Christ just as he tested man, with the scripture quoted. Christ refers to God who must be worshiped alone and that He will persevere in it because He chases Satan away. This was Satan's second attempt to bring heaven and earth into evil and disgrace. Now he is making a third attempt and distorting the scriptures so that confusion and strife are found in the church that cause the unity of believers to be harmed. With different teachings he offers to those who are susceptible and disobedient to Christ. Paul speak of unsteady people twisting the truth and adjusting the doctrine of Christ that appoints teachers and caresses their ear.

Now Satan comes with a new teaching by once again imposing on us the saints with deceit, lies and seed of weeds so that the saints are lost, because sanctification is not pursued. Again he strikes hard and makes an evil statement that rejects the teaching of Christ. He causes tremendous damage by an ignorant warrior with secular education without the wisdom of God applying the doctrine from Hell that challenges many's spiritual views. Due to a lack of knowledge of the scriptures, people are dragged away from the truth because the devil, with his new teaching, separates God from his Son. This teaching is a new spiritually twisted thumb that causes many saints to stumble through it.

We who have accepted Christ as Savior and Savior know that there are three different spiritual divisions operating on the earth. God the Father who is in His throne and Jesus Christ His Son who now reigns in heaven and on earth until He has His enemies under His control. Christ was given an honorable place with the Father, where He now reigns through the Father's appointment in heaven and on earth. Jesus made a statement and promised the saints that we would not be left behind as beings and sent the Holy Spirit who now lives in the saints. How difficult can such an explanation be to understand that there is more than one divine person involved in humanity's salvation. But the damage done by the devil is to distort the saints of the doctrine of Christ and once again strike the church, by declaring that Jesus himself is God the Father, and also the Holy Spirit. Again an onslaught of Satan; by renouncing the children of God. Jesus has never appointed Himself as the Father and equated Himself to the Father. We also know that He is not the Holy

Spirit of God, because Jesus himself was filled with the Holy Spirit. I have already mentioned that the devil wanted to appoint him directly with the Father. He couldn't manage to equate himself to the Father, so he brings this heresy to claim that Jesus is equal to the Father and places Christ on the throne while Almighty God no longer exists. What do we find here, according to the unity doctrine, Jesus the Son and no Father and no Holy Spirit are found. We find a God who divides Himself into three parts as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The doctrine is the same action we find in Isaiah how Satan wanted to equate himself with God. It is very sad that some saints had to step into this pit and be bound by the enemy.

In Philippians we read that Christ does not try to equate himself with God.
    Philippians. 2: 5-8 “For this attitude should be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. He, being in the likeness of God, considered it no robbery to be equal to God, but deceived himself by the likeness of a servant, and became like unto men; and found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by being obedient to death, yes, the death of the cross. "

Clearly, this is stated by the script. How is it possible for man to twist the script so much after Paul has already explained it to us that we need to understand the script. In this way, the script is twisted by Satan and lures unsteady souls to destruction.
    Last edited by angelmike; Jan 5th 2020, 06:33 AM.

Perhaps you would get some feedback if you didn't forget the "y" in the word "unity" in your title. After reading enough of your run-on ramble I finally realized you meant unity not unit. I could not imagine what a unit doctrine was.

That said, I don't think Christ expected unity within "Churchianity" for this day and age. I think things are moving along quite according to plan.

Matt.10:34 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Luke 12:51 "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:" 4-scratch_chin.gif
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

I would think the idea of doctrine of unity would be more of the law of the "doctrine of God" separate from the doctrine of men as their own private interpretation or personal commentary of what they say they hear the Spirit says.

The key seems to be on the direction that the name or power of God is loosed from and then bound as law of inspiration . Not earthly inspired of the devil who turns things upside down in order to take away the understanding of God. as oral traditions of men.
      Deuteronomy 32:1-3 King James Version (KJV)Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grassecause I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

That authority by which we can beleive God and not the doctrines of men. But again the water of the word the water and the word as in the gospel . The same doctrines of God as the water of the word husbands are to wash the wife's under.

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of waterand of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? Jesús answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? John 3:12

Using water or dew as the doctrine of God coming from above like rain living water to show that which was bound on earth . Like manna .A word that literally means What is it ?The faith principle.

The doctrine of God put away the bread of familiarity the doctrines of men and end of there murmuring

Numbers 11:9 And when the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell upon it.

Comment

Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
        Originally posted by angelmike View Post
        Re:Unity of the Spirit

Jesus made a statement and promised the saints that we would not be left behind as beings and sent the Holy Spirit who now lives in the saints.
        "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." John 14:17-20

And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:19-21

God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:10-12

2 The life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— 3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. 1 John 1:2-4

Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
        24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life. 1 John 2:23-25

Comment

Originally posted by jake2020 View Post

"I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." John 14:17-20

And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:19-21

2 The life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— 3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. 1 John 1:2-4

24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life. 1 John 2:23-25

Do you know what the unity doctrine is?

Comment

Re:Unit Doctrine
            Jesus made a statement and promised the saints that we would not be left behind as beings and sent the Holy Spirit who now lives in the saints.

Do you know what the unity doctrine is?
            Unity of the Spirit is highlighted in bold. Your unit doctrine is of no concern to me.

So that we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
            Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Eph 4:12-14

Comment

Unity of the Spirit is highlighted in bold. Your unit doctrine is of no concern to me.
              It concerns me you do not know what i am talking about.

Comment

It concerns me you do not know what i am talking about.
                Don't lose any sleep over it.

For He Himself is our peace, ...Through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
                19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
                20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, Ephesians 2

Comment

Don't lose any sleep over it.
                  Don't worry, i'm sleeping well. I have not lost any sleep so far. My sleep is from afar. Nice double bed mattress that keeps my body cuddly without many pain.

Comment

If only you would set me a time and then remember me! Job 14:13
                    Don't worry, i'm sleeping well. I have not lost any sleep so far. My sleep is from afar. ...
                    When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, “Surely the Lord is in this place, ..." Gen 28:12-17

But understand that the Lord has [sanctified] set apart for Himself him who is godly; Psalm 4:3
                    In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12
                    Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,... Psalm 90:14

Comment

Working...
                    X