The Biblical Apologetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biblical Apologetics

Dear all, this thread is going to present you part of my coming book bit by bit. I have received some comments from different friends. Poet D. Axelrod says: it is original and constructive. Professor K. Arndt replies: it will be a good help to the people of America. Hope to hear some of your comments as well before its publication. You may either leave them here or email to me. My email address is available in my profile. Be blessed!

Just be careful, because anything you post here is automatically UNcopyrighted. I have posted lengthy articles here in the past and have later found the same article posted in other forums under a different name. Plagiarism is still very much alive and well......
    ----------------------------------------------
    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

"Freely you have received, freely give." This is what still echoes in my heart. If anyone wants to publish them or use them, just inform me. There will be always an ideal solution for the name of Jesus, which is the word of GOD. Thanks for telling me, Luke. Blessings to you and all.

Comment

Welcome! Please share!
        sigpic

Comment

I. How to search and read from the book of Yahweh

I. How to search and read from the book of Yahweh Please look into the teaching of the Scriptures

1. The Scripture is the work of God

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed (or The scripture that is inspired by God) and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
          1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
          Note: about revelation, please see Paul:
          Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
          Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any flesh,
          2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
          Ecc 3:14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him. 15 Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account (or and God requires an account of what is past).
          Ro 9:28 For the Lord will execute his words on earth thoroughly and quickly.
          (Note: Execute thoroughly-- the words of the whole Bible.)
          Ps 119:89 Your word, O Yahweh, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.

2. The teaching about the Old Testament Bible

Jn 10:35 the Scripture cannot be broken—
          (Note: When Jesus spoke this word, there was no New Testament Bible.)
          Mt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
          (Note: The Bible is the words Christ has spoken, Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.)
          Gal 3:15 Brothers, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.
          Rev 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets."
          (Note: What God announced to his servants the prophets is the mystery of God.)
          Dt 4:1 Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that Yahweh, the God of your fathers, is giving you. 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of Yahweh your God that I give you.

3.The teaching about reading and searching from the Scriptures

Isa 34:16 Look in the scroll of Yahweh and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand distributes them by measuring line. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation.
          2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men’s own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
          [Attention: The Bible is the word of God which the prophets spoke as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. There is no private will or the things of men. Then what do the things of men belong to?
          Mt 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
          Why? Adam and Eve the human beings God first made sinned, violated Yahweh’s command and ate the fruit of that tree:
          Ge 3:6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
          (Note: Having gained the wisdom of men the eye of one’s heart is brightened, namely, one’s selfish heart.)
          Then, why is one’s selfish heart in the authority of Satan?
          Ge 3:14 So Yahweh God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
          (Note: Yahweh God said to the serpent, you will eat dust all the days of your life, and man was made from dust.)
          Isa 29:1 Woe to you, Ariel, Ariel, the city where David settled! Add year to year and let your cycle of festivals go on. 2 Yet I will besiege Ariel; she will mourn and lament, she will be to me like an altar hearth. 3 I will encamp against you all around; I will encircle you with towers and set up my siege works against you. 4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.
          (Note: Ariel:
          2Sa 23:20 Benaiah son of Jehoiada was a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, who performed great exploits. He struck down two sons of Ariel of Moab.
          Moab—Ariel, Moab is gentile:
          Ru 1:22 So Naomi returned from Moab accompanied by Ruth the Moabitess, They came to Bethlehem at the beginning of the barley harvest.
          Ru 2:10 At this, she bowed down with her face to the ground. She exclaimed, "Why have I found such favor in your eyes that you notice me--a gentile?"
          A gentile:
          1Th 4:5 not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;
          1Pe4:3 You have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, revels, carousing, and lawless idolatry.
          (Note: The believers of Jesus following their own minds speak the words of their own, a ghost-like voice out of the earth.)
          Lk 19:41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."
          Note: Enemies will build an embankment.]
          Rev 22:10 Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. “
          (Note: Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, “Seal up” refers to close up.)
          Rev 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
          (Note: This book of prophecy refers to the Bible.)
          Pr 30:5 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. 6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.
          (Note: Adding to the Bible is the word of men, and the word of men’s own is a lie, see:
          Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good. 5 "Job says, `I am innocent, but God denies me justice. 6 Although I am right, I am considered a liar; although I am guiltless, his arrow inflicts an incurable wound.)
          Rev 22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."
          Rev 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
          Rev 22:9 But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"
          (Note: All who keep the words of this book are the servants of God.)
          1Co 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
          Lev 26:9 "`I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. 11 I will put my tent among you, and I will not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.
          Isa 25:6 On this mountain Yahweh Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine-- the best of meats and the finest of wines. 7 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the veil that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Yahweh will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. Yahweh has spoken.
          Note: The word of the mouth of the beloved is the wine, see:
          SS 7:9 and your mouth like the best wine that goes down smoothly for my beloved, moving gently the lips of sleepers.
          The veil refers to the letter of the Bible:
          2Co 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
          2Co3:12 Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Comment

“What is The point of the book?”

Yahweh GOD has opened the whole Bible, for the time is near (Rev22:10)! The open scroll is all scriptures: a little here and a little there, the message of the Bible is explained (Isa28:9-13), for the scroll of the LORD has nothing missing (Isa34:16-17). The words of the Bible which are explained are Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)--the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:10). Freely we have received, freely we give (Mt10:8). GOD overlooks the sins of men committed in times of their ignorance, and commands men everywhere to repent, turning from the doctrine of men to the sound doctrine of GOD. For only in the word of GOD can we gain Christ (Col1:25-27). The Bible is the word of GOD, and has been turned into the word of men while interpreted with the word of men by human wisdom. Jesus says: To worship GOD in human precepts and commandments is in vain (Mt15:7-9). This is the point of the book. Blessings to all!

Comment

“GOD and Religions”

Genesis 2:9: YAHWEH caused all kinds of trees to grow up from the earth, pleasing to the eye and good for food. What does it mean today? The Bible says: a ghost-like voice is from the earth (Isa29:4), and the things of men belong to Satan (Mt16:23). Trees refer to believers (Isa5:7a). Each religion has its scripture book(s) for its own food; and each religion has its own VIPs to interpret its own book(s) for its believers to be pleased with and convinced by. Karl Max called religion as opium.
              Christian faith is different from Christianity or religion. Faith comes by hearing the word of GOD (Rom10:4). Religion by hearing the word of men. Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and the conviction of things not seen. The eleventh chapter of Hebrews narrates our ancestors who received approval by their “dead” faith in the word of GOD. Yet, when Emperor Constantine became a believer, he started interpreting the Scripture with the word of men for his ruling purpose. The Bible is the word of GOD. When interpreted with the word of men, the word of GOD has been turned into the word or doctrines of men. Then Christian faith turned out to be Christianity--a religion like other religions, with their respective denominations and cults. The word of men is not Spirit. To worship GOD in the word of men is in vain (Mt15:7-9). This is religion. The word of GOD is Spirit and life (Eph6:17, Jn6:62-63). The word is GOD (Jn1:1). This is faith.
              YAHWEH is the GOD of all flesh (Jer32:26-27), for YAHWEH is the breath of life in everyone’s nostrils (Gen2:7). YAHWEH is not a GOD of any religion. Religions are invented by men with their understanding, for the breath of the ALMIGHTY gives men understanding (Job32:8). GOD created one. Why one? For He desires godly offspring (Mal2:15). But men do not revere Him. So GOD allots the times of their existence (Ac17:24-28), and withdraws His breath and spirit from them in their times (Job34:12-15). So both religious believers and non-religious ones die, from generation to generation.

Comment

Where is Yahweh GOD mentioned in the new testament?

If Yahweh God is such an important title why do we not see at least one greek rendering of this hebrew name for God in the new testament? However, I do see the name of Jesus all through the new testamant. Perhaps you can tell us who you think Jesus Christ was. Do you believe that he is God manifested in the flesh?
                Last edited by The Preacher; Oct 7th 2008, 09:53 AM. Reason: formatting,content

Comment

“Who is Jesus?”

Jesus has been considered both man and GOD throughout the history of Christianity. Now let’s search from the Bible about its meaning.
                  Jesus the Word is GOD (Jn1:1-2), while Jesus the flesh is man. Jesus the flesh was the Word that became flesh (Jn1:14). What does this mean? Jesus the flesh was conceived by the Holy Spirit (Mt1:18-23), and Jesus the flesh was the temple of GOD (Mt3:13-16, Mk1:9-11, Jn2:21). Jesus the flesh was speaking in the Holy Spirit (Lk10:21), for it was the Father who commanded him what to say and what to speak (Jn12:47-50). So what Jesus the flesh spoke was the word of GOD (Lk5:1, Mk4:33-34) and the word of GOD was GOD, or Jesus the word from of old (Pr8:22-32). Jesus the flesh was even addressing his disciples, “What if you see the son of man ascend to where he was? It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life (Jn6:62-63)”. GOD is spirit (Jn4:24). So, once more, what Jesus the flesh spoke on earth was GOD, but Jesus the flesh is not GOD, but man.
                  When Jesus the flesh gave up his last breath on the cross as the Lamb of GOD for the sins of the world (Jn1:29), the curtain of the temple was split in two (Mt27:50-51, Mk15:37-38). The curtain refers to the body of Jesus (Heb10:19-20). That is to say, one half, the flesh of Jesus went up to heaven, and the other half, on earth Jesus is the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:9-10Rev19:11-16). And what the disciples spoke after the Pentecostal was the message of the gospel, the word of the LORD, the word of GOD (Ac15:7, 1Pe1:25, Ac13:44-45, Rev1:1-2).
                  Hope this will offer some clarity in understanding the say: both man and GOD.

Comment

If you accept the deity of Jesus Christ why do you keep using an old testament title for God such as "Yahweh God"?

Comment

Originally posted by biblevoice View Post
                      Yahweh GOD has opened the whole Bible, for the time is near (Rev22:10)! The open scroll is all scriptures: a little here and a little there, the message of the Bible is explained (Isa28:9-13), for the scroll of the LORD has nothing missing (Isa34:16-17). The words of the Bible which are explained are Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)--the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:10). Freely we have received, freely we give (Mt10:8). GOD overlooks the sins of men committed in times of their ignorance, and commands men everywhere to repent, turning from the doctrine of men to the sound doctrine of GOD. For only in the word of GOD can we gain Christ (Col1:25-27). The Bible is the word of GOD, and has been turned into the word of men while interpreted with the word of men by human wisdom. Jesus says: To worship GOD in human precepts and commandments is in vain (Mt15:7-9). This is the point of the book. Blessings to all!
                      Why do you use one transliterated Hebrew word 'Yahweh', but not use transliterated Hebrew words 'Elohim' for God, or 'Yashua' for Jesus?

Why even use a transliterated Hebrew word at all on a primarily English speaking discussion forum?

Comment

The teaching Jesus gave his disciples about the narrow gate

The teaching Jesus gave his disciples about the narrow gate, the wide gate, the broad road, and the narrow road:

Jer 21:8 "Furthermore, tell the people, `This is what the LORD says: See, I am setting before you the way of life and the way of death.

Mt 5:1 Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them, saying:
                        The teaching of Jesus to his disciples.
                        Mt 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
                        The believers of Jesus, Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it; Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Enter through the narrow gate, walk through the narrow road, then what is the narrow gate?

Jesus is the gate:
                        Jn 10:1 "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep.
                        Jn 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

The explained words in Moses’ Law and the prophets are Jesus himself:
                        Lk 24:25 He said to them, "How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?" 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

The scriptures testify to Jesus:
                        Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

The Word of God our savior:
                        Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.
                        Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyous are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Lord speaks through the lips of foreigners
                        1Co 14:21 In the Law it is written: "Through men of strange tongues and through the lips of foreigners I will speak to this people, but even then they will not listen to me," says the Lord.
                        The last “me” means Jesus, the gate.

The words Jesus speaks are spirit:
                        Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

Begin with the Spirit:
                        Gal 3:3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?

Jesus teaches: Enter through the narrow door to be saved:
                        Lk 13:23 Someone asked him, "Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?" He said to them, 24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, `Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, `I don't know you or where you come from.' 26 "Then you will say, `We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.' 27 "But he will reply, `I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'
                        From above, few are those who believe Jesus, enter through the narrow gate, and walk on the small road, and even have found it; many are those who enter through the wide gate and walk on the large road.

Comment

"What is the best way to witness?"

The scriptures bear witness to Jesus

Jn 5:39 You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
                          The scriptures bear witness to Jesus.
                          2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."
                          2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."
                          Inquire of Yahweh about what is written in this book.
                          1Ki 9:2 Yahweh appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3 Yahweh said to him: "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.
                          2Ch 7:12 Yahweh appeared to him at night and said: "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices. 13 "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. 16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.
                          Yahweh’s Name may be there forever, the body of Jesus is the temple of the Father:
                          Jn 2:16 To those who sold the doves, he said, "Take these things out of here! Don't make my Father's house a marketplace!" 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." 18 Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?" 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." 20 The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
                          What is explained in all the Scriptures is Jesus himself.
                          Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
                          Rev 19:9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: `Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God." 10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
                          The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
                          2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
                          This Bible is the words of God spoken by the prophets in the Holy Spirit, and is prophecy.
                          Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which appear.
                          Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
                          The son of God is the word of God, the exact representation of God’s being, and one God.
                          Ac 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, "Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?" 35 And Philip opened his mouth, and beginning from this Scripture, preached to him Jesus.
                          Beginning from the Scripture, preached to him Jesus.
                          Ac 17:2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ. " he said.
                          Jesus rose from the dead, this Jesus proclaimed to you from the Scriptures is the Christ.
                          Ac 18:28 for he powerfully confuted the Jews, and that publicly, showing by the scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.
                          Jn 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
                          After Jesus was raised from the dead, his disciples believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

Comment

Did you see our questions?

I read your posts but I didn't see an answer to either of our questions.
                            Why do you use the name "Yahweh" ?

Comment

Pssst.....this is a discussion board, not a personal blog

Comment

Working...
                              X