Who here is good at witnessing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here is good at witnessing?

There is another message board that I belong to, for people that collect baseball cards. Someone started a thread on religion, and it has been relatively peaceful, and it seems at least a few are willing to listen...but I don't have all the answers.

Anyone in the house softspoken that think they can share God's word without turning the thread crazy?

Could be a challenge to win a few hearts. It seems every time I post one message there, 50 people read the thread, even only a few are active.

The message board uses the same software as this website, so should be easy to navigate.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...31fd&start=225

Pray for God to bring scripture to your remembrance and to give you the right words to reach them. You have been given an opportunity, go for it!

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

It's probably best if you or someone from that board gives answers instead of someone new simply registering to post in that thread-that turns a lot of people off :p

As mikeelikesthebible said, pray that God will help you find answers to give to these people. This could be good motivation for you to learn/study/read more anyway!

Comment

Working...
      X