Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Originally posted by Athanasius View Post
    Peter, James and John, or Peter, James, and John? We'll never know.
    Depends on if your launching point for the rapture is from Oxford or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ChangedByHim View Post
      Is this required to be saved? Will their be grammar nazis keeping people out of heaven?
      Does Greek and Hebrew have commas?
      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

To going in heaven, all Christians who proclaimed they know the truth must can preached the Three Angels Messages. And you must are this person. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipiripi View Post
          To going in heaven, all Christians who proclaimed they know the truth must can preached the Three Angels Messages. And you must are this person. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.
          Are you a SDA?
          Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Two wrongs don’t make a right, but three lefts do.

Comment

Old post, I know.

I voted “other”.

I’ve received the free gift of salvation and I believe He died for my sins and rose for my justification.
              I also know that it wasn’t my prayer asking for salvation that got Him to respond in kindness but rather I responded from His act of kindness of salvation (Grace).

I love Him now because He first loved me. My natural mind of enmity has repented to now wanting to seek His Word. My “good works” are the result of salvation, not the means to achieve it.

Jesus’ death actually saved some people. His death was never designed to make salvation only a possibility. Through His one sacrifice, He has perfected forever those whom He sanctified.

In Him

Comment

Working...
              X