Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gospel Tracts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gospel Tracts

    Do you use gospel tracts and if so which ones?

  • #2
    Re: Gospel Tracts

    Originally posted by Bullfrog7 View Post
    Do you use gospel tracts and if so which ones?
    I use them....on windshields, malls, friends where ever.....drop them, hand them out, you just never know when God will use them or who they will reach. Plant seeds, God will make grow....

    God's Fellow Workers
    …5What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? They are servants through whom you believed, as the Lord has assigned to each his role. 6I planted the seed and Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.…1 Cor 3:5
    A cannot be A & not A at the same time.

    מקום כניעה סך הכל

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Gospel Tracts

      Originally posted by bluesky22 View Post
      I use them....on windshields, malls, friends where ever.....drop them, hand them out, you just never know when God will use them or who they will reach. Plant seeds, God will make grow....

      God's Fellow Workers
      …5What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? They are servants through whom you believed, as the Lord has assigned to each his role. 6I planted the seed and Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.…1 Cor 3:5
      Which ones do you use? From what publishers? Living Waters?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Gospel Tracts

        Just in..

        Sunk!

        http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1167/1167_01.asp


        Jude
        A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

        ~ Smith Wigglesworth

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Gospel Tracts

          Jude, Chick tracts are excellent; lately i have been writing my own. A good laser duplexing printer like Brother is all you need.
          Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

          2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Gospel Tracts

            Originally posted by John777 View Post
            Jude, Chick tracts are excellent; lately i have been writing my own. A good laser duplexing printer like Brother is all you need.
            This was the very first Chick tract that I had. - https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0100/0100_01.asp
            Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Gospel Tracts

              Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
              This was the very first Chick tract that I had. - https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0100/0100_01.asp
              excellent tract mailman, currently i use that very one. another excellent one is http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp

              and i have to agree with Chick tracts regarding these: their tracts do get read. they cost more but they do more. another idea is to use their sample pack: http://www.chick.com/catalog/assortments/1905.asp a fun way to get to know most of the titles they carry and you can give them out after reading them.
              Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

              2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

              Comment

              Working...
              X