• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reformed or other? quick check

just curious to see what the majority on here believe

I don't know how to make a poll on this thing, so simply just
    state whether you are "reformed" in theology or "not reformed"

please do not explain why you are what you are here, this is just a quick poll
    also don't say things like, i agree 50% with reformed and all that, simply reformed or not reformed

i will go first as an example:

reformed

Reformed, reformed, oh, and, reformed.
    sigpic

Comment

50% Lutheran / $40%Reformed / 10% Non denom. / 100% forgiven sinner.
      ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

Comment

More Reformed than anything else.

Comment

Reformed as all get out.

Comment

100% looking for Unity, not division. Love SofTy.
            1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

Originally posted by reformedct View Post

also don't say things like, i agree 50% with reformed and all that, simply reformed or not reformed

reformed

I don't know what reformed/not reformed means.
              Дорогой Господь - Ти чудово! Дякую! Амінь.

Dear Lord - You're wonderful! Thank you. Amen.

Comment

You can put me in the Reformed box.

Comment

Just formed... Biblically. Not reformed from something else.

Anton
                  השייך לאלוהים דרך ישו

Comment

I suppose I'm reformed.
                    Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

I was thinking though... this thread won't tell you what the majority on this forum are. Probably a lot of people will avoid it, in case it turns into an argument, and even more people will not know what reform means, and therefore won't answer it.
                      Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Reformed.

And daughter is right. I think you'll probably find enough reformed folk around the site to give some comfort, but just as a quick personal read I'd roughly say the mix is about 10% reformed and 60% not reformed, with about 30% undecided enough as to be beyond categorization. And in assessment of active engagement on a daily basis over theological issues where reformed theology weighs heavily in the balance, I'd put the participation level at about 20% reformed to 55% not reformed with about 25% undecided enough as to be beyond categorization. I hope that is helpful, and others may certainly assess the balance differently.

Again if it's any help, the intended focus of the site is toward Internet ministry, Internet addiction ministry, and is generally Pentecostal based. It is trinitarian and generally leans toward orthodox evangelical Christianity of a charismatic bent; but there are regularly participating respected voices considerably different from this general impetus.

Comment

I still long for the day when people began to say "I determined to know nothing among you but Christ and Him crucified".

1 Cor 2:2-5
                          2 For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. 3 And I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling. 4 And my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.
                          NASB

Too many agendas often get in the way. We wish to push our favorite doctrine instead of knowing Jesus and him crucified in each of us.

To answer the question... to my reformed friends, I say I was chosen to be arminian. To my arminian friends, I say I choose to be reformed.
                          Matt 9:13
                          13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
                          NASU

Comment

Originally posted by reformedct View Post

reformed
                            Reformed/or? is not the question - it should have been do you understand how to answer the question!!! (Hehehehehe)

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post
                              I still long for the day when people began to say "I determined to know nothing among you but Christ and Him crucified".
                              Not to get too off track from the OP's wishes, but that was one of the hallmarks of the Reformation, and continues as such.

Comment

Working...
                              X