This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Winning websites

I have been searching for a good article on the subject, and have not been unsuccessful. I have plenty of quality sermons, but no good articles.

I did a google search and ran into some "questionable" articles as I disagreed with the philosophy of soul winning/evangelism presented in them.

Do any of you know of some good websites that are Bible based?

I agree 90-95% with the Fundamentalist philosophy of soul winning, and I'd hate to make reference to a Jack Hyles based KJVO ministry, and besides they may not desire to associate with me being the most conservative of Evangelicals. But if I cant find what I am looking for I will send one or two particular ministries a email for permission to use letter, but only as a last resort.
    However Fundamentalist are vary and wide.

Any ministry that says that soul winners must not use "hell", "born again" or must not start off with Bible I will have no association with. So if you are going to post web links, please do not make reference to any such articles as I want no fellowship with such ministries for its a separation case.

But ultimately Fundamentalist, or Evangelical I am looking for Bible based articles. I will continue to look, but have not had success as of yet.

Thanks

Originally posted by poochie View Post
    I have been searching for a good article on the subject, and have not been unsuccessful. I have plenty of quality sermons, but no good articles.

I did a google search and ran into some "questionable" articles as I disagreed with the philosophy of soul winning/evangelism presented in them.

Do any of you know of some good websites that are Bible based?

I agree 90-95% with the Fundamentalist philosophy of soul winning, and I'd hate to make reference to a Jack Hyles based KJVO ministry, and besides they may not desire to associate with me being the most conservative of Evangelicals. But if I cant find what I am looking for I will send one or two particular ministries a email for permission to use letter, but only as a last resort.

Any ministry that says that soul winners must not use "hell", "born again" or must not start off with Bible I will have no association with.

So if you are going to post web links, please do not make reference to any such articles as I want no fellowship with such ministries for its separation.

Thanks
    Have you tried Billy Graham's site?
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
      Have you tried Billy Graham's site?
      I will go there. Thanks

Comment

No they did not have anything

Comment

Are you looking for a good article on how to win souls or on the subject of salvation?
          Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
            Are you looking for a good article on how to win souls or on the subject of salvation?
            Soul Winning would be idea.

Comment

Working...
            X