Freemasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freemasons

What is wrong with this organization? Yesterday a friend of mine invited me and another friend to a lodge dinner. They showed a few movies and it didnít look like anything bad. They are not really considered a secret society anymore because they keep the doors opened at all time where you can sign in and join. My friend signed up, however i thought i would talk to my father and of coarse you guys. My father said the only reason why he could see anyone signing up is for the job factor and how it being so hard to find a job in economy right now Masons can get you jobs right away and for school scholarships as well. But he admits he doesnít know too much about it. Can someone shed some real information about it please? I want to see legit reasons not something this is Satanís tool to get you away from God. You canít even join the Masons unless you express a belief in God. Someone please help me to understand why it is frowned upon.

Freemasons like to appear to worship Almighty God, but in fact worship Lucifer - but, I understand from those who have researched the organisation those folk in the 'lower' degrees do not know this; entering each higher 'degree' involves oaths and curses and secret words. A friend who came out of, and renounced, Masonry told of false communions and mockery of the redemptive Work of Jesus Christ.

The only personal knowledge I have is that, about 10 (?) years ago, a prayer partner was very distressed as her husband insisted on keeping his father's Masonic 'regalia' in the garage; her daughter, whose bedroom was over the garage, was subject to violent temper tantrums, and often after a happy family day out, as soon as the family car turned into the drive facing the garage, arguments would break out for no apparent reason. One day my PP's daughter tried to throw her down the stairs to kill her, but was prevented with difficulty by her 16 year old, 6 foot heavily built brother. At that point my PP the regalia was disposed of . . . only because her 16 year old son was still shaking 2 hours after the incident, when he told his father what had happened - then the violent temper tantrums and arguments in this Christian family stopped.

I have often wondered if her husband's mental breakdown a short while later could have been related . . .

Comment

I want to say I watched a show or read an account of a person who "infiltrated" their organization who said it was devil worship, but I honestly cannot remember. I wish I could remember where I heard it. I am of no help, sorry.

Comment

I did research and I dont want anything to do with this stuff. I am so scared i almost bought into it. I swear you guys it looked so awesome, but I dont want to join anything that has to do with secrets and so on. I feel a little shook up actually.

Comment

If evil is going to lure you in, it's not going to appear evil or you would turn tail and run.
          Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
          Not second or third, but first.
          Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
          when He is the source of all hope,
          when His love is received and freely given,
          holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
          will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

yea your right. I was so close to joining man, i just cant shake the thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TSP View Post

Take comfort in the fact that you didn't. It probably means the Holy Spirit was guiding you away.

Comment

We did a study on this in my church. Here is a good link to answer many of your questions. http://www.emfj.org/ It is run by former masons with an invitation to current members to engage in dialogs.

Comment

Spend some specific time with the Lord, don't let this shake you up! Thank God for the discernment of the Spirit and for being hesitant enough to look past the skin that was shown you.
                  Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
                  Not second or third, but first.
                  Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
                  when He is the source of all hope,
                  when His love is received and freely given,
                  holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
                  will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the masons. All three of my uncles are masons and they are also devout Christians. All it is is a social club that does charity and stuff. Everybody loves a consipiracy. I even saw some documentary about the freemasons where they tried to show that the masons secretly run the country by arguing that the number 13 is a secret masonic symbol which appears on all kinds of government seals and stuff. LOL, I guess they forgot that there were thirteen colonies!

Comment

I did research and I dont want anything to do with this stuff. I am so scared i almost bought into it. I swear you guys it looked so awesome, but I dont want to join anything that has to do with secrets and so on. I feel a little shook up actually.
                      Yeah, satan poses as an angel of light ....

2Cr 11:14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
                      Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
                      -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Comment

What is wrong with this organization? Yesterday a friend of mine invited me and another friend to a lodge dinner. They showed a few movies and it didnít look like anything bad. They are not really considered a secret society anymore because they keep the doors opened at all time where you can sign in and join. My friend signed up, however i thought i would talk to my father and of coarse you guys. My father said the only reason why he could see anyone signing up is for the job factor and how it being so hard to find a job in economy right now Masons can get you jobs right away and for school scholarships as well. But he admits he doesnít know too much about it. Can someone shed some real information about it please? I want to see legit reasons not something this is Satanís tool to get you away from God. You canít even join the Masons unless you express a belief in God. Someone please help me to understand why it is frowned upon.
                        Freemason or The Masonic Lodge is a secretive cultic organization. They have secret ceremonies and covenants that they pledge to as they move up to these higher levels. All recruitees will eventually want tol move into the nner sanctions because this is where the real meat of the organization is. However, there are many promises they need to make not only for themselves but for the generations to come that are ancestarly born out of future children.

Do your home work and read what is written at www.equip.org

They are dangerous and satanic
                        Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Originally posted by butterbut View Post
                          There is nothing wrong with the masons. All three of my uncles are masons and they are also devout Christians. All it is is a social club that does charity and stuff. Everybody loves a consipiracy. I even saw some documentary about the freemasons where they tried to show that the masons secretly run the country by arguing that the number 13 is a secret masonic symbol which appears on all kinds of government seals and stuff. LOL, I guess they forgot that there were thirteen colonies!
                          Ask your uncles who jahbulon is.

From wiki...

According to author Stephen Knight, following Walton Hannah[14] the word is a compound of the names of three gods worshipped in the ancient Middle East.[15]
                          Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Comment

From what I understand, my great grandfather was a master-mason. Never knew him though so I don't really have any insight. I hear mixed things about the Freemasons...generally I would say it's probly somethin to stay away from.
                            Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

Here's a documentary on them...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91847477492406

Comment

Working...
                              X