Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you vote for a Female President?

Straight up...

Of course I would (Go Hillary/Oprah!!!)...but does gender affect your voting sytle?

In Peace,
    Jules
    Yes
    49.33%
    No
    36.00%
    yes...no...uh, right. I don't know.
    14.67%

I would, but not Hillary (sorry).

But I think it would be cool to have a woman President.

Comment

I'd have no problem with a woman president. But NOT Hillary. You gotta be kidding me! I still can't believe the voters of my former state elected her into the Senate. I still lived in NY at the time, but it only took about six months after she was elected and I was outta there!

Comment

I don't know why not, they might change the colors in the White House.

Comment

Depends. What's her agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
            Depends. What's her agenda?
            More importantly, what's her phone number? Is she single?

Comment

If Hillary was running against Bill I would vote for her...lol

Comment

Originally posted by HateMeI'mLiberal
                ...but does gender affect your voting sytle?
                No. I'd have no problems with a president that was a woman. I'd have no problems voting for her either, if I agreed with what she stood for.
                History Sighs,
                Repeats Itself

Comment

The results so far are very interesting...I have run into so many conservative Christians who are completely opposed to the idea of a woman being the "head" of the country (perhaps they view it as the "house").

Her agenda? Well, I would tell you how I would like to see it, but just make up whatever you think is perfect and attach her to it.

Comment

Why not? 'Tis be interesting.
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
                    -C.S. Lewis

Got a question about how something works? Check out the FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by HateMeI'mLiberal
                      The results so far are very interesting...I have run into so many conservative Christians who are completely opposed to the idea of a woman being the "head" of the country (perhaps they view it as the "house").
                      Maybe we're not "conservative Christians" What is the definition of a conservative Christian anyway? I have yet to know...

If a woman were running for president, I'd have no reservations about voting for her whatsoever -- as long as she was politically worthy of my vote.

Not to steer this thread in a different direction, but as far as my "house" is concerned, my wife and I make joint decisions. My wife is no dummy, she's smarter than the average bear. We discuss things and come to an agreement.

Comment

I would vote for a female president if I agreed with her on the issues and such, not just because she was female.
                        A youth Without God is like a painting in a world with no light.... - GS MegaPhone

Comment

I would not vote for a woman to be president.

Comment

I'd vote for a woman if I figured she'd get the job done well. But like someone else said, I wouldn't just vote for her because she's a lady.

Why wouldn't you vote for a lady, Mighty, if you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious.
                            The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined.
                            --Isaiah 9:2

Comment

The word of God tells us that men are to be the leaders of churches and homes, so logically I think that would also extend to government.

Comment

Working...
                              X