Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again, I think you may have missed one or more of my posts.
    In one of them, I laid out my exact feeling in heart concerning Meyers and these accusations and I expressed my hearts wish concerning them.

I have no problem, I guess, with YOU taking my phrases of "irresponsibility" and "gross excess" and qualifying or considering them to be sin. I just didn't state it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by paintdiva View Post
      Once again, we aren't connecting and you fail to see my point.
      It is irresponsible for a spiritual leader to take funds acquired by donation from giving christians and buy a $23,000 dollar toilet with them for him or her self
      This is truth. This the Holy Spirit has shown me. Truth is not subjective.
      Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post
      Agreed about truth not being subjective. So, what scripture did God use to reveal this to you? And what exactly about it was sin? Would it have been sin had it never been discovered?
      The question then becomes is buying a $23,000 toilet wrong?
      When you can buy a perfectly good toilet for around $300 it seems a little wrong for a spiritual leader to spend $23,000 on one, especially from donated money meant for the ministry.

Mat 21:12And Yahuhsua went into the temple of YHWH, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Mat 21:13And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
      Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
      -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Comment

• I think everyone has had their say here and this would be a good place to end. This one has been spun in as many circles as it can go until the investigation comes out with the results.
        I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrus...

All children left unattended will be given an espresso and a free puppy.

Comment

Working...
        X