Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trivia poll - Who said "a man after my own heart" about whom?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trivia poll - Who said "a man after my own heart" about whom?

Who said "a man after my own heart" about whom?

A - Paul said it about Timothy.
    B - God said it about David.
    C - God said it about Abraham.
    D - Noah said it about Ham.
    E - Jacob said it about his son, Joseph.
    F - Jesus said it about Peter.
    G - None of the above.
    H - Both C and F above.

Can't make it a poll in trivia board.

chal - can you move this poll to "trivia?" It won't let me make a poll out of this there, and I don't want to deluge the "poll" board. I thought that we could create polls in other than just the poll board.

IMO it would be nice to have that feature available there also so that people who are late to a new trivia thread could participate and to also get an idea how challenging a particular question was. What do you think?

Thx,

BD
    A - Paul said it about Timothy.
    2.38%
    B - God said it about David.
    83.33%
    C - God said it about Abraham.
    4.76%
    D - Noah said it about Ham.
    0.00%
    E - Jacob said it about his son, Joseph.
    0.00%
    F - Jesus said it about Peter.
    2.38%
    G - None of the above.
    4.76%
    H - Both C and F above.
    2.38%
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Sorry....

... didn't mean to create a monster (specially one that the mods have to clean up after).

I didn't think about it at the time, but evidently only moderators can post polls in forums other than "Polls". We are going to see if this can be enabled for members in Trivia or if we can move "Bible Trivia" into Polls as a subcategory there. Please hold off on making trivia polls for now. It's already a lot of posts to move. We are also trying to get the name changed to "Christian Trivia," so it will not give the impression that it has to be strictly Biblical trivia (actually that phrase always sounded like an oxymoron to me).
    ShalomUit
    Chal
    <*,})+<

Ecclesia Reformata, Semper Reformanda: The church reformed and always to be reformed

Truth may be stranger than fiction, but fiction is surely stranger than truth "may be." Maybe? -chal's Third (and final!) Big Book of Little Known Thingies that Could (in fact) Become Facts (or faxed) One Day.

Comment

Originally posted by chal
      ... didn't mean to create a monster (specially one that the mods have to clean up after).

I didn't think about it at the time, but evidently only moderators can post polls in forums other than "Polls". We are going to see if this can be enabled for members in Trivia or if we can move "Bible Trivia" into Polls as a subcategory there. Please hold off on making trivia polls for now. It's already a lot of posts to move. We are also trying to get the name changed to "Christian Trivia," so it will not give the impression that it has to be strictly Biblical trivia (actually that phrase always sounded like an oxymoron to me).
      Thx,

I'll hold off. And thx for moving that trivia poll.

BD
      3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

Vote please...

OK, we need more people to "vote."

BD

BadDog!

Comment

Hey I voted! That was actually easier for me..because of my dsyexlia I cannot remember chapter and verses (numbers and me don't get along) but I can sometimes at least say what book a scripture is in. I can even quote scriptures...might not be excate but pretty close...but no way could I say what the chapter and verse numbers were... That is why I don't do much triva stuff..

I also don't do puzzled..never could. Drive me nuts and I hate them! Also don't like any board games usually...especially if they involve spelling or numbers OR memory! Except FOR scriptures...I have a bad memory...always have...

That is why I goof off and just harass you on this post... I am good at that! ha!

God bless
          Julie
          "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

I voted C but was reminded when I saw the results..

Comment

I voted G, Could you give us the correct answer..........please

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post
                I voted G, Could you give us the correct answer..........please
                Its B...God said this about David.

God bless
                "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Hey, Moonglow, you gave away the answer!

One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father over us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve M View Post
                    Hey, Moonglow, you gave away the answer!

I wasn't suppose too? Someone asked though...

Besides this thread was started in 03!! I think we made folks wait long enough for the answer!

Comment

Besides this thread was started in 03!! I think we made folks wait long enough for the answer! [/quote]

Brilliant, lol, I love your sense of humour moonglow, your posts have made me laugh quite a few times, remember the red lights??? God Bless you

Comment

Originally posted by givemegrace View Post
                        Besides this thread was started in 03!! I think we made folks wait long enough for the answer!

Brilliant, lol, I love your sense of humour moonglow, your posts have made me laugh quite a few times, remember the red lights??? God Bless you
                        [/QUOTE]

Red lights? red lights? You are going to have to remind me of that one..

Comment

Red lights? red lights? You are going to have to remind me of that one..[/quote]

remember you saw red lights in neighbours window and I said I had red lights in my bedroom?!?!?!?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by givemegrace View Post
                            Red lights? red lights? You are going to have to remind me of that one..
                            remember you saw red lights in neighbours window and I said I had red lights in my bedroom?!?!?!?! lol [/QUOTE]

Oh yea! Now I remember! lol. I sure wish you would turn out that light too..

She has it on some nights..and some other nights its off...still drives me batty! Change it to GREEN...BLUE...PURPLE..yea purple would be great! I like purple!

Oh I noticed every since I gave the answer to this poll people keep voting and picking B...the numbers were low for that one but keep going up and up! The little cheaters!!

God bless

Comment

Ah! People keep voting on this poll...now that everyone knows the answer! It keeps popping up on my subscription list...lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X