Purpose... from a 13 year old boy when his calf died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose... from a 13 year old boy when his calf died

I was going to post this in anything goes. But upon reflection, decided to post it here.

This boy heard God. There isn't any doubt about that. He had to put down a calf and he was very upset about it. In his grief, the Lord spoke to him. He called a radio station to share with others the words of comfort he had received from God.

Listen and be amazed, comforted and encouraged.

Boy's testimony

The link is to the radio station web site where they have saved the sound bite for others to listen to.

Blessings,

Mark
    Last edited by Brother Mark; Dec 13th 2007, 03:25 AM.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Yes indeed. I posted this about a week ago...

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=107813

Sweet little boy.
    Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
    -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Comment

this was soooo great. thanks buddy for sharing!!
      "Everyone needs a Hobab"~ Brother Mark

δολος Χριστός ησος
      sigpic

Comment

aaaaw, sweet baby. Just want to wrap my arms around him and tell him it's ok.

Thanks for sharing this.
        Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Saved7 View Post
          aaaaw, sweet baby. Just want to wrap my arms around him and tell him it's ok.
          I am amazed he learned that lesson so young. Wow. He definitely has ears to hear.

You know, I think God did hug this little boy.
          13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
          NASU

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post

You know, I think God did hug this little boy.

I think you just may be right.
            Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

A friend sent me a link to this, I think it was through "Godtube." I got tears in my eyes listening to it..... very moving.
              Exodus 33:11 (New Living Translation)
              11 Inside the Tent of Meeting, the Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.

Comment

I heard that on the radio. It was so cute! I think, after hearing it, I thought how it would be so cute to have a little son like him...
                Vine & branches: John 15

Comment

how do listen to this

Comment

Originally posted by rfrogers View Post
                    how do listen to this
                    Try this link...

Boy's testimony on youtube
                    NASU

Comment

Awwww, wow. What a SWEETHEART. That blessed me so much, to hear that. I just want to hug that little boy.

Thanks for sharing, Brother Mark!!
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

Powerful story! Couldn't help but tear up.

Comment

Working...
                        X