Brother in law is in ICU *Need prayers ASAP*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother in law is in ICU *Need prayers ASAP*

I just found out that my brother in law is in the ICU at Baptist hospital with a skull fracture. He passed out in the bathroom after they drew his blood for a test and hit is head on the sink. He and his wife were going to the doctor today, they are pregnant, to do a blood test for something about the baby. I am not sure what it was for, but I will find out. Please keep he and his wife in your thoughts and prayers.
    sigpic

bringing him and his wife and baby to the Lord in prayer.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Praying with you for your brother and his wife.

Comment

Praying for your brother, may the Lord heal him completely with no complications.
        Love In Christ,
        Tanya

Comment

Praying now.
          Our destiny is to find our identity within the circumference of His identity--to express His nature, character, etc. ever revealing more of Him. ~ R&D Prinzing

Comment

Lord please let this bump on the head end up being nothing with long-term complications. Amen.

Comment

Praying for the family

Comment

praying for your family member will be healed and feeling better

Comment

Comment

Father, please bring wonderful Blessings and healing to this man and his family.
                    Thank you Lord!
                    http://www.mychristiansite.com/personal/vision/ <-- My site. Check it out

http://www.freehovind.com Please sign the petition to pardon Kent Hovind.

Comment

Praying that he will be healed in Jesus name and that our Lord will bless the health of his wife and child.

Comment

How is he doing?

Comment

Working...
                        X