Pregnant Men Prophecy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant Men Prophecy?

Has anybody ever heard of the pregnant men prophecy? I found it on a web site and I am trying to find out if anybody has ever heard of it before?

Thanks

Are you talking about Jer. 30:6...?
    analyze. synthesize. repeat.

*It is the next chapter of my life, whether I'm ready or not. My time here in these forums has come to its close. I bless you as I go!*

Comment

Jeremiah 30:6

Yes, Jeremiah 30:6 is it. I have never heard of this prophecy before and I was very much wondering why because I have read hundreds of end times books and nobody has ever mentioned it that I am aware of.

Actually I saw it on a web site that created an end times story that they claim is 100% biblical and I haven't found a single verse that could prove them wrong. The story they have is fascinating because it seems like it could be true, the most convincing I've ever seen. They have pages and pages to prove everything they say and it all seems to me to be biblical, in context, no unexplained verses.

The story they have seems to fit the bible perfectly, they have nothing for sale, they don't ask for donations, those things you expect from unbelievable stories. They have the timing of revelations down to a tee, I think I'm convinced these people have the real end times story.

Are we allowed to post web site names here, I'd like some opinions?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ahealingman View Post
        Has anybody ever heard of the pregnant men prophecy? I found it on a web site and I am trying to find out if anybody has ever heard of it before?

Thanks
        No, but I heard there would be 144,000 male virgins which is just about as unlikely.
        "Your name and renown
        is the desire of our hearts."
        (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

You are allowed to post links, so long as they are appropriate. I'm interested from what you've said.

I know we're not far off having pregnant men... Scientists already brought a male ape to near term, before vivisecting him and the fetus. Why the need for this I have no idea, given half the population has a womb, and most women can get pregnant. It's just more messing with what we shouldn't mess with. I wouldn't be surprised to see that prophecy rather disgustingly and disturbingly fulfilled.
          Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Yes, Jeremiah 30:6 is it. I have never heard of this prophecy before and I was very much wondering why because I have read hundreds of end times books and nobody has ever mentioned it that I am aware of.

Actually I saw it on a web site that created an end times story that they claim is 100% biblical and I haven't found a single verse that could prove them wrong. The story they have is fascinating because it seems like it could be true, the most convincing I've ever seen. They have pages and pages to prove everything they say and it all seems to me to be biblical, in context, no unexplained verses.

The story they have seems to fit the bible perfectly, they have nothing for sale, they don't ask for donations, those things you expect from unbelievable stories. They have the timing of revelations down to a tee, I think I'm convinced these people have the real end times story.

Are we allowed to post web site names here, I'd like some opinions?

Thanks

This is interesting. I would like to visit the site. Does this occur during the reign of the Saints with Christ, or before?
            "A text without context is a pretext."

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberseeker View Post
              No, but I heard there would be 144,000 male virgins which is just about as unlikely.

True. As far as my studies have taken me, what you are referring to (in Rev. 14) is an interpolation by a celibate arch-heretic, though an unknowingly one, but better at Greek than his master, called John The Presbyter / Seer, was.

The way I have been eating the past couple of months and lack of exercise, I have begun to feel pregnant - could be a sign of the times.

Comment

Thanks
                Jeremiah is not prophecying that men will literally get pregnant. He is prophecying the future Babylonian Captivity, Jacob's trouble, and how terrible it will be for Israel:

Jeremiah 30: Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?

7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

Very few of the Jews believed Jeremiah and severly persecuted him for his prophecy. But they all knew that Jeremiah prophecied the truth when they were captured by Babylon and remained in captivity for 70 years.

This prophecy has already been fulfilled long ago.

Shirley

Comment

I know, I was thinking that... just that biblical prophecy has a way of being fulfilled several times, metaphorically and literally. It's a theory anyway.

But you are right, it has been fulfilled in the past.
                  Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Jeremiah is not talking about men being pregnant. Look at the context.

Jer 30:5 "For thus says the LORD: 'We have heard a voice of trembling, Of fear, and not of peace. 6 Ask now, and see, Whether a man is ever in labor with child? ...
                    Obviously the answer to the question is NO!! men do not get pregnant.

...So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins Like a woman in labor, And all faces turned pale? The answer follows in verse seven

Alas! For that day is great, So that none is like it; And it is the time of Jacob's trouble, But he shall be saved out of it.

sigpic

Comment

Jeremiah 30:5-7

“For thus says the LORD:

We have heard a voice of trembling,
                      Of fear, and not of peace.
                      6 Ask now, and see,
                      Whether a man is ever in labor with child?
                      So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins
                      Like a woman in labor,
                      And all faces turned pale?
                      7 Alas! For that day is great,
                      So that none is like it;
                      And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble,
                      But he shall be saved out of it."

This isn't a prophesy of a man being pregnant, this is a discription of how men will act in the great tribulation, or time of Jacob's trouble because they will be unable to bear the pain and agony they will be experiencing. In other words they will act as if they were a woman in childbirth, their internal termoil will cause physical duress.
                      Mark

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

(All Scripture quoted is from NKJV unless otherwise noted)

Comment

Sorry for the duplicate post quiet dove, I was a typin' and you must have a faster keyboard!
                        Mark

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

(All Scripture quoted is from NKJV unless otherwise noted)

Comment

Guess that means I need to exercise more.

Comment

Pregnant Men

Whether you want to believe this has been fulfilled or not, it can still have a dual purpose. There is no doubt this referred to two periods of time.

A better translation:

thus says the LORD,
                            'A cry of dismay we hear;
                            fear reigns, not peace
                            Inquire and see;
                            since when do men bear children?
                            Why, then, do I see all these men,
                            with their hands on their loins
                            like women in childbirth?
                            Why have all their faces turned
                            deathly pale?
                            How mighty is that day-
                            none like it!
                            A time of distress for Jacob,
                            though he shall be saved from it.'

http://www.trueheartofchrist.org

Comment

Pregnant Men

Sorry I wasn't finished but i posted. This prophecy would easily have two fulfillments and we know pregnant men are right around the corner, all the technology there is today this could easily happen I think

http://www.trueheartofchrist.org has a story of how the end times would come about. This story is believable and sounds right but the things they say are opposite of everybody else.

The mark of the beast won't occur till the end and because its so popular people will accept the antichrist. There will be baby sacrifices with scripture to prove it and this stuff isn't taken out of context. This stuff is for real

If its not real they surely have me bulled.

They have all their proof online, I read through all of it and nothing is taken out of context, nothing seems to be wrong

This is where I saw the pregnant men prophecy but they say this prophecy was only revealed for them of something. They don't sell nothing or ask for donations so there doesn't seem to be any money angle

Comment

Working...
                              X