Boy, am I in hot water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy, am I in hot water

I have a situation on my hands. My wife and I disagreed about something, and now it has become obvious I was right. Now, we know this can mean real trouble for a husband. Can anyone help me out on how to handle this jam???

Smile ONLY on the inside and you should be ok.
    Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Well...I'd start with flowers...then a nice dinner...a piece of jewelry would be nice. Then a wonderful card that tells her how much you love her and then in the card apologize for being right.

That should do it...it would for me .

Live your life in such a
      way that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

"Oh NO.... she's awake!"

Slug1: No, I have it so short I can't comb it to the side like before

cheechamia: ken...dear...honey...you have NO hair to comb on the side!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
        Smile ONLY on the inside and you should be ok.
        Yep, an external smile would be fatal.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan Mike View Post
          Yep, an external smile would be fatal.
          Don't do what Cheech says... doesn't work cause you'll still be right
          Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by cheech View Post
            Well...I\'d start with flowers...then a nice dinner...a piece of jewelry would be nice. Then a wonderful card that tells her how much you love her and then in the card apologize for being right.

That would be getting off easy, but it\'s worth a shot.

Comment

Well...I'd start with flowers...then a nice dinner...a piece of jewelry would be nice. Then a wonderful card that tells her how much you love her and then in the card apologize for being right.

Wait a minute, I am confused, I have to do all that stuff when I am right too? I want a nice dinner, I want chocolate! If I'm right I should get the STUFF!

OH well, I guess that is the man's punishment for being right all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                Don\'t do what Cheech says... doesn\'t work cause you\'ll still be right
                Sort of an admission of guilt really.

Comment

As a women let me speak. Down play being right. but when she is right up-play it and tell her how smart / wise she is.

dht

Comment

Don't listen to slug...that's why he's always in the dog house . Trust me in this...just trust me .

Live your life in such a
                    way that, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

"Oh NO.... she's awake!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theabaud View Post
                      Wait a minute, I am confused, I have to do all that stuff when I am right too? I want a nice dinner, I want chocolate! If I\'m right I should get the STUFF!

OH well, I guess that is the man\'s punishment for being right all the time.
                      Men do not GET things. Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by dhtraveler View Post
                        As a women let me speak. Down play being right. but when she is right up-play it and tell her how smart / wise she is.

dht
                        Ah. Flattery gets me everywhere.

Comment

Don\'t listen to slug...that\'s why he\'s always in the dog house . Trust me in this...just trust me .
                          Hmmph. You have probably already made a long distance woman type connection with her as we speak.

Comment

An "I told you so" is a good thing. Oh, and bring up an instance of being right from a few months ago.
                            My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
                            ./|___..__|
                            |/__/|.|_/
                            ...the BIG
                            .....|.|_|
                            .....|/_/

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan Mike View Post
                              Hmmph. You have probably already made a long distance woman type connection with her as we speak.
                              Yeah...I had to wear the really big connectors for this one!

Originally posted by Big T View Post
                              An "I told you so" is a good thing. Oh, and bring up an instance of being right from a few months ago.
                              And people think I'm giving the wrong advice?

Live your life in such a

"Oh NO.... she's awake!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X