Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Deckard Video: The Prophet Who Predicted 911, AIDS & Both Iraq Wars Warns America

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Deckard Video: The Prophet Who Predicted 911, AIDS & Both Iraq Wars Warns America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

He predicted 9/11 two years in advance.

He predicted the end of the Cold War a year before it happened.

He predicted the coming of the AIDS epidemic two years before it hit.

He predicted both Iraq Wars two years before the first one even began.

He predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall.

He predicted the Indonesian Tsunami and told the people living there to move from the coast while they could.

But people didn't listen.

Will you listen?

Tom Deckard is a Messianic Jew and a Prophet who has been 100% accurate with every prophetic word and vision. Prophet Deckard has prophesied to presidents, prime ministers, and leaders all over the globe.

He has seen miracles of Biblical proportions throughout the course of his ministry. Through him the Lord has healed the blind, the deaf, the lame and those with terminal cancer. In one crusade in Africa alone, over 800 people were healed from AIDS and went back to the doctor and were medically certified as having been healed. He has even seen three people raised from the dead during his ministry.

The Visions That God Has Given Him Regarding The Future Of America Are Terrifying For Christians And Skeptics Alike. Prophet Deckard Has Never Missed On A Prophecy During His Entire 32 Year Ministry. If You Are Ready To Hear From A Real Prophet, Then You Must See This Stunning Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

So are you convinced?

Are you now willing to believe that he is a real prophet of God?

God is real, and He has real prophets who do REAL miracles even today. Are you ready for a mighty move of God to sweep the world?
    Why God? - Because He created us and He wants to save us

Well I can't say whether or not he predicted these things, I had never heard of the man until the last year. And all I hear is about him claiming that he prophesied these things....AFTER the fact. Can you find any evidence to prove that he said these things BEFORE they occured?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Someone posted a link of this guy awhile ago and in the link Tom expressed concern over a plague which is apparently supposed to happen. After a lengthy explanation of this plague and what prophets are, he goes on to say that God told him there is a plague, but not when the plague would happen.

Then in the next line Tom decides to tell us that he believes the plague will be in 5-7 years.
      Now, why is a prophet 'guessing' for God?
      I'll try to find that link . . .

Alex Jones 'predicted' a lot of this stuff as well. . .

Comment

I just have one question.

According to the bible, when a prophet speaks, it is to be followed by 2 or 3 witnesses.

Where are the witnesses to this word?
        Understanding the bible is simple...

First know God; then you will know His Word.

Comment

Originally posted by Xel'Naga View Post
          Someone posted a link of this guy awhile ago and in the link Tom expressed concern over a plague which is apparently supposed to happen. After a lengthy explanation of this plague and what prophets are, he goes on to say that God told him there is a plague, but not when the plague would happen.

Then in the next line Tom decides to tell us that he believes the plague will be in 5-7 years.
          Now, why is a prophet 'guessing' for God?
          I'll try to find that link . . .

Alex Jones 'predicted' a lot of this stuff as well. . .

Prophet Deckard only knows what God shows him in the visions.

God did not tell him what year the bird flu plague would happen in.

He only showed him that it would happen.

So when Prophet Deckard speculates that it may be in the next 5-7 years he makes it very clear that he is just giving it his best estimate and that it is NOT based on a vision.

Prophets do not know everything.

They only supernaturally know what they are given in the visions.

Does that clear things up a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by faithbuilders View Post
            I just have one question.

According to the bible, when a prophet speaks, it is to be followed by 2 or 3 witnesses.

Where are the witnesses to this word?

And what exact scripture are you using for this contention?

Comment

Originally posted by MeerkatMadden View Post
              Prophet Deckard only knows what God shows him in the visions.

God did not tell him what year the bird flu plague would happen in.

He only showed him that it would happen.

So when Prophet Deckard speculates that it may be in the next 5-7 years he makes it very clear that he is just giving it his best estimate and that it is NOT based on a vision.

Prophets do not know everything.

They only supernaturally know what they are given in the visions.

Does that clear things up a bit?
              No, no no. Jesus didn't say, 'I'm coming back soon, but I don't know . . . Perhaps within the next 1,975 years'. If God says, 'There's a plague coming soon' but doesn't give you a date, then you leave it at 'there's a plague coming soon'.

No speculating, guessing, assuming, or asserting for God things He doesn't tell you.

Comment

Oh boy... call the Sun, Star, Enquirer, the Daily, and World News....

you know all those tabloids... or better yet just hook him up with Jack VanImpe or Peter Popoff.. they could have a TBN special.

Are Aliens invading anytime soon? I need to get my aluminum foil hat ready.

Comment

My concern about this gent is that there is not enough observation and study given to his "gospel" regarding Christ based uponthe scriptural mandates to examine those who call themselves prophets..

http://www.jewishprophet.com/End%20T...er/Warning.htm

During World War II, the rabbis in the concentration camps told us that we needed to stand and watch G-d deliver us. Well, we all know that never happened. I can imagine during the time of Pesach (Passover) how they were so sure G-d would deliver them as He had so many times in the days of old. They were counting on the same blood that was applied in Egypt to work again; we all know it did not work for them. Because of their blinding they never knew that the blood covering of Yeshua (Jesus) had to now be applied. Somewhere around 6 million of us were slaughtered.

The Blood Must be Properly Applied...

The blood that Yeshua (Jesus) shed was our ticket to permit us to enter into Heaven. If the blood of Yeshua (Jesus) was enough in itself to protect us, then we as Christians would not have to worry about sickness or plague. The problem is His blood was not enough. Christians are sick and not protected as those who kept the Law were in the days before Yeshua (Jesus) came.

They needed the blood of Yeshua (Jesus) and we today as Christians need the Law that they have. The proper application of the blood that the children of G-d need for these latter days is to keep the Commandments and have the covering of the blood of Yeshua (Jesus). That will let the plagues pass over you and yours. Then we will be able to proclaim the 91st Psalm as ours.

The key is to find a prophet and listen to what he tells you and then do it. You need to find a seasoned prophet and not someone trying to be or hoping to be. You need to find a prophet with a track record that shows they are hearing from G-d. True prophets of G-d will tell you what is coming, how it will come, and what it will do.

Amos 3:7
                  7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
                  Now as a Christian, I believe this is a huge error if not a false teaching simply because the Holy Spirit speaks for God to each and everyone of us and we do not need any 'man' to do this, we are in fact to rebuke any any one who makes this claim...

This is the very essence of the new covenant. The covenant spoken of by Jeremiah. The new covenant in which God promised he would place his laws (instructions) in our inward parts, in our minds and hearts. He said each of us from the least to the greatest would be able to know our God and hear from him ourselves. This is the new covenant spoken of by Christ, and by Paul in which we are each able to be led by the Spirit of God himself.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will show you things to come. John 16:13
                  So I would be very careful to weigh the question if he is a false teacher before I would get distracted over if he is a true prophet or not.

The primary criteria we must use today to determine the true status of anyone who claims to speak for the Lord is this: what gospel do they proclaim? Are they preaching the true gospel that was preached from the beginning? Is it the gospel of repentance from dead works and faith in the death, burial, and resurrection in the Lord Jesus Christ? Or is it some other gospel. Are they using prophecy to lead us to serve other Gods? That is the question. That is the determination you must make before you accept any alleged word from the Lord.

…………because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Thes 2:10-11

Tom Deckard is the latest
                  Other concerns other's have expressed and I believe are reasonable to consider:

Johnson promised that if you would come to his crusade (and pay a $100.00 admission fee) you would be able to get a personal word of prophecy from either Deckard, Johnsons wife, or Johnson himself.

Would a true prophet charge money in exchange for the word of the Lord? How about a prophet like unto Balaam?

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and rangreedily after the error of Balaam for reward……..Jude 1:11

Can a person actually teach you to prophesy as if you were learning a second language or some other skill?

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost. 2Peter 1:21

These are three reason I think should be prayerfully considered regarding this gentleman 's claims as well as his teachings which are posted here to examine on their own merit..IMHO he has failed to meet the criteria God has set for him.
                  "On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand." —My Hope Is Built on Nothing Less, Edward Mote

Comment

1Co 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

2Co 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Comment

Where's the evidence that he predicted all of these things?
                      Woodrow Call: For all you know it invites people to rob us.
                      Gus McCrae: Well the first man comes along that can read Latin is welcome to rob us, far as I'm concerned. I'd like a chance t' shoot at a educated man once in my life.

If I find,
                      If I find my own way,
                      How much will I find?
                      -- Joseph Arthur, In the Sun

Comment

I do not believe any of these modern day prophets.

Comment

Aaron Donahue "predicted" some of these same things through remote viewing and guess what he is the worlds leading Luciferian.

Comment

Originally posted by I<3Jesus View Post
                            I do not believe any of these modern day prophets.
                            I would be careful with that statement, There are real prophets today, we just need to know the difference from the real ones and the false ones

Comment

real? false?

Comment

Working...
                              X