End of the road for Rudy Giuliani.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the road for Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy said he's going to drop out of the race for the White House.
    Giuliani would never get my vote.
    He said he didn't care about abortion.
    That's the only thing worse than being pro-choice.

In one of the early debates lighting cut his mic.
    He was talking about abortion.
    And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)

Yeah, apparently it was unwise to stake his entire campaign on winning in Florida.

Comment

John Edwards also dropped out today. Now the Dems are down to two.
      I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
      Have you laid your burdens down?

Comment

Now if Hilary would just drop out

I'm still hanging in there for Huckabee though he may not really be in the running anymore. Hey, stranger things have happened
        The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23

Comment

Everything could change with Super Tuesday next week.
          I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
          Have you laid your burdens down?

Comment

Originally posted by TrustingFollower View Post
            Everything could change with Super Tuesday next week.
            I'm keeping this in prayer. I admire the fact Huckabee will stand up and speak out on behalf of our Lord.
            The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker of truth View Post
              Now if Hilary would just drop out

I'm still hanging in there for Huckabee though he may not really be in the running anymore. Hey, stranger things have happened
              That is not entirely true. Huckabee is leading in several southern states, and if he can pick some of the other ones up he migh be able to get closer.

IN the end though, Supertuesday will not provide the momentum he would need to get more support in the later contests because there are SOOOO many there.

Comment

He was the first mayor I remember, loved him, but I'd never vote for him for president. Sad to see him throw his endorsement (and his votes?) behind McCain...

Yeah, SC was bad for Huck but he's still leading in all the southern states coming up this tuesday. Apparently (depending on how much you trust polls) he's still leading nationally, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker of truth View Post
                  Huckabee can't win. All he's doing by staying in is ensuring that Romney doesn't win either. He's giving the race to McCain by splitting the conservative wing of the party with Romney. In return for future considerations from McCain, perhaps??

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                    Huckabee can't win. All he's doing by staying in is ensuring that Romney doesn't win either. He's giving the race to McCain by splitting the conservative wing of the party with Romney. In return for future considerations from McCain, perhaps??
                    I have to admit though... he clearly outshined the others in the debate last night. McCain and Romney were childish. I kid you not man... I was waiting for one of them to scream at the other, "yeah but MY DADDY CAN WHUP YOUR DADDY!" It was a sad display for two grown men.

And as to his staying in against Mitt... could be his point. Romney... he gives me the willies. I'd not buy a car from the guy so I figure he'd not be my choice for President. I really do have a sad feeling that for the first time since I've been of voting age... I will have no viable candidate at the end of the day.

Visit our new website
                    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
                    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.”

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectPeter View Post
                      I have to admit though... he clearly outshined the others in the debate last night. McCain and Romney were childish. I kid you not man... I was waiting for one of them to scream at the other, "yeah but MY DADDY CAN WHUP YOUR DADDY!" It was a sad display for two grown men.
                      Yeah, there was something odd going on there. I think they were both fighting for votes next week. After that it's probably over.
                      And as to his staying in against Mitt... could be his point. Romney... he gives me the willies. I'd not buy a car from the guy so I figure he'd not be my choice for President. I really do have a sad feeling that for the first time since I've been of voting age... I will have no viable candidate at the end of the day.
                      After Thompson, I thought Romney was the 'least bad' Republican left. McCain is so liberal I don't know if I can pull the lever for him.

I think we're all suffering from 'electile dysfunction'- none of the candidates excite us.

Comment

On a personal level, I really like Huckabee. He seems both honest and honorable in his personal dealings, and has a sense of humor that is actually funny, instead of crass, like a certain other Republican leader we all know.

That being said, I could never actually vote for Huckabee. His comments about amending the Constitution so it would be more in line with the Bible are pretty scary. The United States is not a theocracy.
                        If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. - John 8:36

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                          Yeah, there was something odd going on there. I think they were both fighting for votes next week. After that it's probably over.
                          After Thompson, I thought Romney was the 'least bad' Republican left. McCain is so liberal I don't know if I can pull the lever for him.

I think we're all suffering from 'electile dysfunction'- none of the candidates excite us.
                          I hear that quote mentioned yesterday. Thought it funny but yeah... that's probably our biggest problem!

Visit our new website
                          ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
                          "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.”

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Templar View Post
                            On a personal level, I really like Huckabee. He seems both honest and honorable in his personal dealings, and has a sense of humor that is actually funny, instead of crass, like a certain other Republican leader we all know.

That being said, I could never actually vote for Huckabee. His comments about amending the Constitution so it would be more in line with the Bible are pretty scary. The United States is not a theocracy.
                            Yeah.. imagine a nation that was ran like the Bible. What a scary thought!

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectPeter View Post
                              Yeah.. imagine a nation that was ran like the Bible. What a scary thought!
                              Well, there are nations that run on the Koran. How did they work out?
                              Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
                              Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Working...
                              X