Liberals=Clinically insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals=Clinically insane

I just want to say that I am not a big fan of world net, and definatly am not a proponent of Freudian Psychology which suggests that "getting stuck" in a stage of development cause psychosis, i just wanted to post this article cause it was funny. The quotes and explanations of the Doctor's book sound more like political rants than psychological theory, so don't be duped by the article.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by the two major candidates for the Democratic Party presidential nomination can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

Well, I disagree with liberals for ideological reasons. I wouldn't insult them by calling them insane though.

It's one thing to disagree with someone's position, it's another thing entirely to attack them personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
      Well, I disagree with liberals for ideological reasons. I wouldn't insult them by calling them insane though.

It's one thing to disagree with someone's position, it's another thing entirely to attack them personally.
      my thoughts too, and the commentary being passed off as research is disturbing as well. I am sure there are some liberal Docs who think the same thing about some of us.

Comment

Originally posted by theabaud View Post
        my thoughts too, and the commentary being passed off as research is disturbing as well. I am sure there are some liberal Docs who think the same thing about some of us.
        I've actually seen some articles about that, yes.

Comment

I still love my dad's words on the matter. "If a man is not a bleeding heart liberal by the time he is twenty, it proves he has no heart. If that same man is not a conservative by the time he is forty, that proves he has no brains."
          .. Every time I recall that 5'3 1/2" frame speaking those words, I just love him all the more, such humorous wisdom from a staunch, straight laced little man.

Comment

I noticed there were no posting from those i often disagree with here, I guess I regret not putting a question mark on the end of the title, as I was commenting more on the article than liberals.

Comment

Agreed. A study was published a few years ago that concluded conservatives were mentally ill, and I thought that was pretty silly as well (except, of course, for Ann Coulter, who is nuttier than a fruitcake).
              If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. - John 8:36

Comment

Originally posted by th1bill View Post
                I still love my dad's words on the matter. "If a man is not a bleeding heart liberal by the time he is twenty, it proves he has no heart. If that same man is not a conservative by the time he is forty, that proves he has no brains."
                .. Every time I recall that 5'3 1/2" frame speaking those words, I just love him all the more, such humorous wisdom from a staunch, straight laced little man.
                That quote has long been falsely attributed to Churchill. Personally, I prefer Robert Frost:

"I never dared be radical when young for fear it would make me conservative when old."

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Templar View Post
                  (except, of course, for Ann Coulter, who is nuttier than a fruitcake).
                  She's not nutty.

She acts nutty because it sells her books.

Comment

She's not nutty.

She acts nutty because it sells her books.
                    I don't know, anybody who would say everything she says just to make a few bucks is probably nuttier than someone who actually believes it!

Comment

I don't know, anybody who would say everything she says just to make a few bucks is probably nuttier than someone who actually believes it!
                      Ha! I think the same thing whenever someone mentions Al Fraknen's name.
                      In memory of Corinne Joy Berndtson
                      Nov. 15, 1999 - Nov. 14, 2003

Some people's prayers need to be cut short at both ends and set on fire in the middle - Dwight L. Moody

Comment

Originally posted by corijoysdad View Post
                        Ha! I think the same thing whenever someone mentions Al Fraknen's name.
                        You beat me to it. I was actually out looking for a stupid quote of his, too many to chose from.
                        ...be excellent to each other...

Comment

God has a great...

...Quote, as usual:

IS 32:5 The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.
                          IS 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
                          IS 32:7 The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.
                          IS 32:8 But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.
                          JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                          JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                            ...Quote, as usual:

IS 32:5 The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.
                            IS 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
                            IS 32:7 The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.
                            IS 32:8 But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.
                            Amen to that! When I tell my Baptist friends that Jesus was a liberal Jew, they usually look at me funny.

Concerning Al Franken, another liberal Jew, it should be pointed out that he is a comedian, whereas Ann Coulter is supposedly serious.

Comment

Amen to that! When I tell my Baptist friends that Jesus was a liberal Jew, they usually look at me funny.

Concerning Al Franken, another liberal Jew, it should be pointed out that he is a comedian, whereas Ann Coulter is supposedly serious.
                              In the way that Jesus was a "liberal" we ought all to be. "Liberality" refers to giving in the Bible. Liberalism in politics refers to taking. There is a stark contrast.

Comment

Working...
                              X