Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Explain The Purpose For These "Camps"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Explain The Purpose For These "Camps"?

Here is a very interesting video of "camps" that are being built around the United States of America.

I recommend that for those who wish to respond to my question, that those people click on the following link and watch this video before giving an answer. That way they will better understand the question.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=215

My question is simple. Does anyone have a logical explanation for what the places in the video are, why they exist, what they are being built for, who runs them, and why there are new things being added to them, ect. ect?

I am most interested to see what anybodies theories are.

Originally posted by BlueCandle View Post
    Here is a very interesting video of "camps" that are being built around the United States of America.

I recommend that for those who wish to respond to my question, that those people click on the following link and watch this video before giving an answer. That way they will better understand the question.

My question is simple. Does anyone have a logical explanation for what the places in the video are, why they exist, what they are being built for, who runs them, and why there are new things being added to them, ect. ect?

From what I've read, this is all nonsense and most stuff from Infowars and Prison Planet is ludicrous at best.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

I watched the video, and it showed a single facility, not multiple "camps." The article talked about FEMA emergency shelters, but the video showed a facility that is not associated with FEMA as far as we know. The narrator put forth a bunch of unsupported theories about why the facility was designed in the manner shown.

Based on what I've seen from Alex Jones before, I consider him to be a crackpot.

One reason I don't buy into conspiracy theories in general is that I don't believe politicians are competent enough to pull off a mass conspiracy effectively.
      -
      "A fellow who is always declaring he's no fool usually has his suspicions."...........~Wilson Mizner

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
        One reason I don't buy into conspiracy theories in general is that I don't believe politicians are competent enough to pull off a mass conspiracy effectively.
        HAHAHAHAHA, ROFL!!!!! that's awesome, man. i'm with you on that one.

Comment

All joking aside, it does look like a prison complex.
          Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

How effective was Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot?
            Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
            -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Comment

I haven't watched the video but if it's talking about Rex-84 ... it is very real.
              Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
              -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Comment

Bill Clinton's answer to a question about the FEMA CAMPS:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ05vt...eature=related

Comment

Alex Jones should start selling ocean front property in Arizona.
                  Woodrow Call: For all you know it invites people to rob us.
                  Gus McCrae: Well the first man comes along that can read Latin is welcome to rob us, far as I'm concerned. I'd like a chance t' shoot at a educated man once in my life.

If I find,
                  If I find my own way,
                  How much will I find?
                  -- Joseph Arthur, In the Sun

Comment

They're being built to house individuals deemed guilty of anti-American activities in a very broad sense. They will be considered "open" around the 2010-2011 timeframe.
                    The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
                    In the ranks of death ye will find him;
                    His father's sword he hath girded on,
                    And his wild harp slung behind him;
                    "Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,
                    "Tho' all the world betray thee,
                    One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
                    One faithful harp shall praise thee!

Comment

Originally posted by diffangle View Post
                      How effective was Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot?
                      Not very..........
                      My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
                      ./|___..__|
                      |/__/|.|_/
                      ...the BIG
                      .....|.|_|
                      .....|/_/

Comment

Originally posted by teddyv View Post
                        From what I've read, this is all nonsense and most stuff from Infowars and Prison Planet is ludicrous at best.
                        Spit and chew; he's been right on a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Clavicula_Nox View Post
                          They're being built to house individuals deemed guilty of anti-American activities in a very broad sense. They will be considered "open" around the 2010-2011 timeframe.
                          well thats more than a little scary

Comment

It's also not serious. I just wanted to troll bait
                            The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
                            In the ranks of death ye will find him;
                            His father's sword he hath girded on,
                            And his wild harp slung behind him;
                            "Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,
                            "Tho' all the world betray thee,
                            One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
                            One faithful harp shall praise thee!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCandle View Post

These are very real, and in fact are picking up information in the national press.

An article that ran in the San Francisco Chronicle and the Baltimore Sun is the first step in exposing this very evil plan:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

Hopefully national media continues to pick up on these issues, but only time will tell how this plays out.
                              When a Gentile asked Hillel to teach him the entire Torah while he stood on one foot, Hillel replied, "What you dislike don't do to others-this is the whole Torah, the rest is commentary. Go and learn."

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. "
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X