Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premarital Kissing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Premarital Kissing

    What is Premarital Kissing?
    The type of kiss that I'm speaking on behalf is the type of kiss you would not do with your siblings, parents, or friends,
    It is the type of kiss which is unique to the husband & the wife.

    Why do we involve in those activities and for what purpose?

    1. We imitate others, The reason we take part in those activities is probaly because we
    see others do it, Many, if not the majority perform such activities and claim its because of love, So when we enter a relationship
    we follow those examples that if we love them we can show it by kissing.

    2. We are carried away by our lust, Sometimes, the reason we kiss, is simply because of lust, or sexual desire.

    3. We claim to do it because of love, Sometimes we claim that we kiss because we love each other, But if we were using
    that to show a satifastory reason for our actions then couldn't people say they perform oral sex because they love each other?
    We just have to realize that these activities belong to those who are married. If its because of love then why don't we kiss our brother the same way?
    why don't we kiss our friends the same way? Sexual activities only belong to the married, Does that Include our boyfriend/girlfriend?

    Precautions & Consequences

    A few consequences from premarital kissing includes
    1. Feeling of Remorse, Regrets, Lack of self respect, etc.
    2. Viruses such as herpes can be spread through kissing

    And a few precautions are to avoid kissing from leading to sex, or other sexual activities.

    Intimacy & Being Pure, And appropriate ''Kisses''
    Ok, so this is the last part. I hope you all enjoyed it and thanks for taking your time reading this.
    Ok, Intimacy and purity,
    We want our spouse to be pure, We would not find the idea of our spouse having many sexual partners pleasant.
    Would we find it pleasant if our spouse tongue kissed 40 man/women? So we should try to do our best to
    remain pure for our spouse, just like we would like them to be pure for us.
    And also we need to remember to every believer whom we are not married to is our brothers and sisters in christ.


    So the question that remains, What kind of kisses are appropriate to a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    The kiss thats appropriate is the way you would kiss your brother/sister/parents or friends, Which i'm sure, Is simply a
    nice kiss on the cheeks.

    Thanks God for giving me the this great knowledge and the ability to write this, And thanks to everyone who read this, Tell me what you think about it.
    Come, Lord Jesus

    I Have given them the glory that you gave me, That they may be one as we are one: I in Them And You In Me. May they be brought to complete unityto let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me -Lord Jesus: John 17:22,23

    JESUS: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

  • #2
    Originally posted by Reedan View Post
    So the question that remains, What kind of kisses are appropriate to a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    It depends on the couple.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

    John777 exists to me only in quoted form.


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by teddyv View Post
      It depends on the couple.
      So what is your view on french kissing?
      Come, Lord Jesus

      I Have given them the glory that you gave me, That they may be one as we are one: I in Them And You In Me. May they be brought to complete unityto let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me -Lord Jesus: John 17:22,23

      JESUS: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Reedan View Post
        So what is your view on french kissing?
        What do you mean? For myself and my wife, before we were married we were OK with that. It did not lead us into sexual impurity (at least as we both understand it). That does not mean our experience is applicable to every other couple.
        Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
        Ecc 7:10

        John777 exists to me only in quoted form.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by teddyv View Post
          What do you mean? For myself and my wife, before we were married we were OK with that. It did not lead us into sexual impurity (at least as we both understand it). That does not mean our experience is applicable to every other couple.
          So can i ask you this, While married if you love someone can you french kiss them as long as it does not lead into ''sexual impurity''?
          Come, Lord Jesus

          I Have given them the glory that you gave me, That they may be one as we are one: I in Them And You In Me. May they be brought to complete unityto let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me -Lord Jesus: John 17:22,23

          JESUS: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

          Comment


          • #6
            Reedan

            What you're asking teddyv is, if he likes someone else, though he is married, would it be ok to french kiss someone?

            Is that what you're asking?

            You also have to take into account the different types of love.

            Agape - Which would be someone's love for his/her spouse or also being used in saying, "I love pudding". A charity type of love

            Then you have,

            Eros (Which I think is what you're getting at) - It is more of a passionate love like one would have for the opposite sex. Though it doesn't have to be sexual in nature there is that desire for that other person, again not necessarily sexual.

            Philia - Which we would call a friendship type of love.

            Storge - A man's/woman's love for their offspring.


            And again it would come down to each couple. For me if I started kissing with my girlfriend, I don't have one, but if I did, I know that I would be led into some sinful stuff.

            Plus I wouldn't commit to any of those types of actions because I know that the Spirit of GOD would convict me if I did that.

            However, I do have friends that have girlfriends, I don't know if they kiss, and don't seem to be moved in their faith or be convicted so it is to each person's conviction.

            The french kissing part. I don't think I'd go and french kiss my brother because I love him. Since the type of affection I have for him is not the same type that I would have for a girlfriend.

            And on the other hand I wouldn't probably sacrifice all that I am for a girlfriend but I would sacrifice all that I am for the sake of my brother.
            9For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
            And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
            Psalm 69:9

            4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
            James 4:4

            19 You believe that God is one You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder
            James 2:19

            "5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Genesis 6:5

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DeadToSelf View Post
              Reedan

              What you're asking teddyv is, if he likes someone else, though he is married, would it be ok to french kiss someone?

              Is that what you're asking?

              You also have to take into account the different types of love.

              Agape - Which would be someone's love for his/her spouse or also being used in saying, "I love pudding". A charity type of love

              Then you have,

              Eros (Which I think is what you're getting at) - It is more of a passionate love like one would have for the opposite sex. Though it doesn't have to be sexual in nature there is that desire for that other person, again not necessarily sexual.

              Philia - Which we would call a friendship type of love.

              Storge - A man's/woman's love for their offspring.


              And again it would come down to each couple. For me if I started kissing with my girlfriend, I don't have one, but if I did, I know that I would be led into some sinful stuff.

              Plus I wouldn't commit to any of those types of actions because I know that the Spirit of GOD would convict me if I did that.

              However, I do have friends that have girlfriends, I don't know if they kiss, and don't seem to be moved in their faith or be convicted so it is to each person's conviction.

              The french kissing part. I don't think I'd go and french kiss my brother because I love him. Since the type of affection I have for him is not the same type that I would have for a girlfriend.

              And on the other hand I wouldn't probably sacrifice all that I am for a girlfriend but I would sacrifice all that I am for the sake of my brother.
              Thanks for answering my question, So wait, These types of physical activity are only for the married? right? Are they allowed for boyfriend/girlfriend as well, then how far can it go? beyond the french kiss?
              Come, Lord Jesus

              I Have given them the glory that you gave me, That they may be one as we are one: I in Them And You In Me. May they be brought to complete unityto let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me -Lord Jesus: John 17:22,23

              JESUS: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Reedan View Post
                So can i ask you this, While married if you love someone can you french kiss them as long as it does not lead into ''sexual impurity''?
                What? Of course not! I don't know how you jumped to that from what I stated.
                Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
                Ecc 7:10

                John777 exists to me only in quoted form.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Your framing of the question goes against logic to come to an outcome that you desire.

                  I.E. - If you would not french kiss someone else while you are married, THEN, french kissing is only for married people.

                  The logical fallacy can be seen here... I would not go on a date with someone while I am married, therefore I can safely assume that dating is only for married people?

                  See the problem?

                  We share things (like kissing) with those we have some sort of commitment to, and because of that commitment, we do not share those things with other people because it would violate that commitment whether it be dating, engaged, or married.
                  For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

                  If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

                  Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Reedan View Post
                    Thanks for answering my question, So wait, These types of physical activity are only for the married? right? Are they allowed for boyfriend/girlfriend as well, then how far can it go? beyond the french kiss?
                    Well then this question ties into is dating ok or courting?

                    Since dating is more of the secular term with "extra" things while courting is more of just getting to know someone and having that interest in that person, not giving into any fleshly actions.

                    So the french kissing question is....."What does it please your flesh or spirit? Or what does it edify?"

                    See I don't have to kiss my mom and dad goodnight for them to know that I love them because my love for them is different. Since it is an agape type of love. But for my girlfriend if I kissed her it would,hopefully, be out of an affectionate type of love.

                    But the question still stand, "What does it please your flesh or spirit? Or what does it edify?"

                    Hope this helps.
                    9For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
                    And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
                    Psalm 69:9

                    4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
                    James 4:4

                    19 You believe that God is one You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder
                    James 2:19

                    "5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Genesis 6:5

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Baconator from Wendy's pleases my flesh, that does not mean it is wrong...
                      For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

                      If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

                      Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No because you're taking what I'm saying and changing it.

                        I'm talking about pleasing flesh as in through sexual desires. That is what we were talking about we weren't talk about eating.

                        Plus it is necessary for the body to eat. How then would you live?
                        9For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
                        And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
                        Psalm 69:9

                        4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
                        James 4:4

                        19 You believe that God is one You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder
                        James 2:19

                        "5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Genesis 6:5

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Pleasing to the flesh, does not automatically make something wrong. That was my only point.

                          A decent argument could be made that it is needed for a man to have a woman. God did say that it was not good for man to be alone...
                          For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

                          If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

                          Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No I understood your point.

                            I also know that it's not good for man to be alone.

                            Thank GOD for women!!! I will say that.

                            But what I am getting at is, is me french kissing my girlfriend edifying my spirit in any way? Not at all, but only my flesh.

                            There are times where we please our flesh but not in a sinful way. Sitting down and polishing a cheeseburger is fleshly, I mean it helps us stay alive, but there is no sin in it.

                            Or also a man with his wife having sex would be fleshly but since they are married they are permitted to do so, but not to completely neglect GOD by constantly seeking to please their flesh.

                            But as I stated earlier that it varies from couple to couple. For me I want to abstain from kissing any girlfriends that come my way until the correct time being. But for someone else they could kiss someone and be ok with it. But that is why I ask the question, "What is being edified?"
                            9For zeal for Your house has consumed me,
                            And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
                            Psalm 69:9

                            4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
                            James 4:4

                            19 You believe that God is one You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder
                            James 2:19

                            "5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." Genesis 6:5

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Urban Missionary View Post
                              Your framing of the question goes against logic to come to an outcome that you desire.

                              I.E. - If you would not french kiss someone else while you are married, THEN, french kissing is only for married people.

                              The logical fallacy can be seen here... I would not go on a date with someone while I am married, therefore I can safely assume that dating is only for married people?

                              See the problem?

                              We share things (like kissing) with those we have some sort of commitment to, and because of that commitment, we do not share those things with other people because it would violate that commitment whether it be dating, engaged, or married.
                              What do you mean by date? If your married and have a friend that wants to go to the zoo or something, and you go with them, theres nothing wrong with that, then the dating example doesn't fit with the french kiss
                              Come, Lord Jesus

                              I Have given them the glory that you gave me, That they may be one as we are one: I in Them And You In Me. May they be brought to complete unityto let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me -Lord Jesus: John 17:22,23

                              JESUS: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X