Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Teke! 10,000 posts and a red star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Teke! 10,000 posts and a red star!

A milstone has been achieved by long time member Teke. She has offered 10,000 posts now and has achieved RED STAR status! She is only the 8th one so far to achieve this milestone with us.

THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS TEKE!
    Watchinginawe

I Samuel 3:10 And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

Congrats Teke!!!!
    Who have I in heaven but You oh God? Besides You, I desire nothing here on earth. My heart and my flesh may fail me, but God will be the strength of my heart and my portion forever...as for me, the nearness of God is my good - Psalm 73:25-26, 28a

Check out my new blog at pilgrimtozion.blogspot.com

Comment

Congratulations
      Teke!
      "A text without context is a pretext."

Comment

Congratulations!
        The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23

Comment

Congratulations!

Keep posting!
          "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Is there a place where one can go look and see what all the little stars mean?

Comment

Congratulations Teke!
                Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
                Not second or third, but first.
                Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
                when He is the source of all hope,
                when His love is received and freely given,
                holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
                will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

WOW! Thanks all of you. You know I love you all and that's why I'm still here. This board has grown so much since I first started posting, and I believe we all grew a lot with it. So I must say thank you also to the Admins and everyone else (mods) who have patiently put up with me and what sometimes seems weird from me.

Your all great.

God grant us many years, mercy and blessings.

Comment

Working...
                  X