Christian Cussing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Cussing!

OBEY! There is a new Christian four letter word that brings about the same result when uttered if I used most any other four letter expletive out there!

WORK! Uh oh... Someone wants to wash my mouth out with soap!!! I can tell!

ENDURE! Oh my goodness! What a filthy mouth!

STOP SINNING! MAKE HIM SHUT UP!!!!!

Goodness gracious... core teachings of the gospels and epistles and you'd honestly think folks count it as cursing. Don't be afraid of those words folks... they are all throughout the Scripture and we've just gotta deal with that fact.

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Your right.

Obey has become a four letter word. HOW SAD.
    I'm Sara
    "Jesus wept." John 11:35
    Praying for my sister Mieke.
    sigpic

Comment

"Trust" is another one I thought of. So many today can only think to trust in themselves..and yes, I'm speaking of Christians.
      .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
      .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Worship is also.

Worship in spirit and in truth is something to be explored as well.
        I'm Sara
        "Jesus wept." John 11:35
        Praying for my sister Mieke.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectPeter View Post
          OBEY! There is a new Christian four letter word that brings about the same result when uttered if I used most any other four letter expletive out there!

Goodness gracious... core teachings of the gospels and epistles and you'd honestly think folks count it as cursing. Don't be afraid of those words folks... they are all throughout the Scripture and we've just gotta deal with that fact.
          Since when has it been a 'NEW' four letter word?

Comment

SURRENDER can be on the cuss list also
            Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Humble Yourself!

θεοφιλε

Comment

Originally posted by partaker of Christ View Post
                Since when has it been a 'NEW' four letter word?
                Look at the reactions those words draw from folk. Seems to upset an awful lot of people when those words get used!

Visit our new website
                ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
                "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectPeter View Post

(15 characters n' stuff)

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                    SURRENDER can be on the cuss list also
                    I need to start a thread on that word... it isn't used enough any more sure enough.

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Originally posted by HisLeast View Post
                      (15 characters n' stuff)
                      If you don't get it... I'm honestly not sure I can explain it to you so you will!

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

When a Christian talks to a non-Cristian on the streets or at work, in a store... just say Hi, start talking and then turn the conversation to disscussing God... and use the words listed...

It's as if you flipped them the bird (can I say that ) or CUSSED them out.
                        Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

When a Christian talks to a non-Cristian on the streets or at work, in a store... just say Hi, start talking and then turn the conversation to disscussing God... and use the words listed...

I thought the post was directed at us, not at unbelievers.

Comment

Actually I've had Christians react in a negative way also when I talk with them and their flesh rebels with conviction... so yeah, Christian's can take these words as cuss words also.

For some reason this conviction has a fleshy reaction and is rebelled against with the term... judgement, when in reality it's correction from God and is usually through another Christian.
                            Slug1--out

Comment

Actually I've had Christians react in a negative way also when I talk with them and their flesh rebels with conviction... so yeah, Christian's can take these words as cuss words also.

For some reason this conviction has a fleshy reaction and is rebelled against with the term... judgement, when in reality it's correction from God and is usually through another Christian.
                              It was directed at Christians. The world is the world and react how they do... tis what they do. What is interesting to me is how it is that the church reacts now days to those words. Tis amazing in many ways.

Visit our new website

A.W. Tozer said,

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Working...
                              X