Son and Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Son and Father

does anybody know of a place in the Bible where it says something like this....

whoever has the Son has the Father. If you do not have the Son, You do not have the Father. >>>

??????

please help, I'd like to use it for my signature on my email.
    There is no better YOU than the YOU that God wants YOU to be.

1 Peter 1:3-5
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 John 2:23
    Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.

Is this the verse you were seeking?

In Christ,
    Jen

Comment

yes, that's it, thanks. I think I heard it watching the Gospel of John movie, but couldn't find it in the Bible. Thanks again.
      There is no better YOU than the YOU that God wants YOU to be.

1 Peter 1:3-5
      Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

Comment

Here is another verse say about the same thing as blessedmommyuv3 posted from 1 John.

John 17:22-23 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, (23) I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.
        I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
        Have you laid your burdens down?

Comment

Working...
        X