Who saw 10 Visions in the Bible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who saw 10 Visions in the Bible?

I have a question and not able to find answer to it. The question is "Who was the man who was said to have seen 10 (ten) visions in the bible?" - Was it Abraham, Ezekiel, Daniel, Peter or Paul or anyone else in the Bible.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hmm. Doesn't sound familiar. But being that of all the people you mentioned, Ezekiel is the one I know least about, it may be him. The other's mentioned I don't recall ever reading about 10 visions they had. Good luck.
    Last edited by -SEEKING-; Jul 17th 2009, 02:01 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Thanks for the post. I definitely need the answer for it by today Googling like crazy but no luck. Would be awesome if someone here knew it.

Thanks.

Comment

You can rule out Daniel. His book only contains five visions. (Chapters 2, 7, 8, 9, 10-12)

Technically speaking, the Revelation is one continuous vision, but I can understand how people would think it's more than one. But in that case, the scenery changes so much that it'd be way more than just 10 visions.
        To This Day

Comment

Perhaps John? He saw plenty in the book of Rev. each seeming to be a separate 'vision. For example look these up..
          Rev 1:10, 4:2, 17:3, 21:10 for starters.
          ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

Comment

Working...
          X