Material gifts from God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material gifts from God

Has anyone received gold teeth or gold dust, or gems , or manna from God if so would you please share your story ? I very interested to hear. (see)

What peaks your interest in these things, that God would send them?
    Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
    Not second or third, but first.
    Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
    when He is the source of all hope,
    when His love is received and freely given,
    holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
    will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

Originally posted by kewldude View Post
      Has anyone received gold teeth or gold dust, or gems , or manna from God if so would you please share your story ? I very interested to hear. (see)
      Are you talking about gold supernaturally appearing, in the sense of waking up one morning and finding gold things lying around that weren't there before? Or would you also include a more generic sense, as in God blessing us with material riches?
      24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
      I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
      I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
      1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

I was referring to a video called Finger of God, where micraclously these people get gold teeth , gems with no faults, gold dust all over people bibles ,manna pooring out of bible pages... or anything like healing for that matter i guess i should of stated that also. what peaks my interest is just wondering peoples testimonies about them.

Comment

I was referring to a video called Finger of God, where micraclously these people get gold teeth , gems with no faults, gold dust all over people bibles ,manna pooring out of bible pages... or anything like healing for that matter i guess i should of stated that also. what peaks my interest is just wondering peoples testimonies about them.
          I think it's all hogwash, myself. Why would God give people gold teeth? Maybe they went to the dentist but forgot about it.
          sigpic

Comment

Then I encourage you to check out the video if you have a chance its called Finger of God, but i ee where your comming from, but also i see where they are comming from because why would people lie about somthen like that? its not going to take or gain anything for them

Comment

Originally posted by BrckBrln View Post
              I think it's all hogwash, myself. Why would God give people gold teeth? Maybe they went to the dentist but forgot about it.
              Reading around not the people in the video particular but some others yes have actully forgotten that they received dental work and led many to beleive that actully received them from God funny how that works.

Comment

Reason to heed that shadow of doubt. God is more concerned with blessing us with things of the spiritual realm, not to rule out worldly blessings as well. But the Lord gives and takes away. We are to consider ourselves dead to flesh and alive spiritually. With or without earthly blessing we need to go on in faith. Meshak, Shadrack and Abendigo from Daniel come to mind. He can save our flesh, but even if He doesn't we will not budge on faith.
                Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
                Not second or third, but first.
                Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
                when He is the source of all hope,
                when His love is received and freely given,
                holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
                will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

Gives me tingles reading what you wrote!

God Bless!

Comment

Since God has the ability to heal, instead of giving someone gold teeth, why wouldn't he give them whole natural teeth.

That don't make no sense at'all.

Comment

Havent had a chance to view the video yet.. but if I remember wasnt there some of this stuff going on in Florida not too long ago?

God still Heals and He Saves... He gets the Glory... and it all flows thru that Bloody Tree and Person Who gave it all on that Tree...

many today are enamoured and be-dazzled with signs and wonders.. and many will run after them..

Jesus warned us not to run after signs and wonders..

He said an Evil and adulterous generation seeketh a sign...

and in the end.. there will many counterfiet signs and wonders that will decieve many.. they will be characteristic of the last days.. as will false doctrine and the implosion of apostacy... a turning away from the Faith that was once delivered unto the Saints...

when I get a chance to view the video .. I'll get a better idea...

God does still Heal and He Saves....

I would encourage people not to get caught up in the signs and wonders .. worshipping the signs and wonders instead of the Holy One of Isreal... who with Him... all things are possible..
                      Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
                      Jeremiah 31:3

Comment

I think it was the opposite for me, I woke one morning with no teeth , my ring was gone, my bible was all chewed up and my bread went stale
                        If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

Comment

The Lord blessed me with a guitar... that count
                          Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Yes Slug1 I didn't mean what I just stated i ment all things in general I wasn't looking for signs or wonders I looking for testemonies. I know if seek a sign this generation will not have + I look to the skies for signs and see them everyday.

Comment

Yes Slug1 I didn't mean what I just stated i ment all things in general I wasn't looking for signs or wonders I looking for testemonies. I know if seek a sign this generation will not have + I look to the skies for signs and see them everyday.
                              In that case... http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=163413

Here's the testimony of this guitar and how the Lord is helping me.
                              Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Working...
                              X