Clear All

• Need Advice: A Time for Everything.

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under heaven:

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,

If scripture say's we can mourn for a time/season, how long is that???
    Last edited by The Mighty Sword; Aug 18th 2009, 05:15 AM.
    If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

As long as needed? Till healing comes?
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty Sword View Post
      Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
      and a season for every activity under heaven:

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
      a time to mourn and a time to dance,

How long is a season to mourn???
      That's between you and the Lord.
      Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

Comment

That's a good question...
        Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.

Soli Deo Gloria!

My Video's:
        http://www.youtube.com/thewoodsofjordan

Comment

I knew there was a catch. 'Seasons don't mourn'!
          ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

Comment

Originally posted by crossnote View Post
            I knew there was a catch. 'Seasons don't mourn'!
            Well scripture states we can mourn for a time/season, how long is that???
            If Satan can keep us busy swinging our swords at one another, there is no hope of a united attack on the kingdom of darkness. KJV, NIV, ESV or ABCDEFG; there is no time to bicker over such things. We'll devour each other if allowed to continue. We should grab the marching orders written in the way we best understand and get to work.

Andrew_no_one

Comment

Well scripture states we can mourn for a time/season, how long is that???
              Well you will have to laugh at my bad joke before I answer your serious question.

Comment

Well you will have to laugh at my bad joke before I answer your serious question.

There you go, haha, lol.

Andrew_no_one

Comment

I spend a good portion of every single day in mourning. I imagine there is no specific duration intended in the text.

Comment

There you go, haha, lol.
                    Ok, ok have it your way. My answer...til the leaves change color.

Comment

Ok, ok have it your way. My answer...til the leaves change color.

I thought as much, Thanks.

Andrew_no_one

Comment

Working...
                      X